Kamigami No Asobi: Don't Know...

By graciegreat

I thought I would never have to make a decision. But know I do. Many hot guys. Some I like as friends. Some I... More

Characters that I Own
Arriving
Misery, Lilac, and Aqua
Fire, Light, and Sun
Shackles
Pictures
Thunder and Lightning
The Rooftops
Trouble
Comfort
Family and Control
Broken
Fights, Over Me?
Feelings
The Sun
Better?
Mental
Invasion
War
Wake Up
In My Head
Do It For Fae
Light
Awake
Rest
The Moon
Not Me This Time
Lovers Rings
A Kiss (Almost)
Food
Abuse
Jealously Rises
Party
The Sea
Shackles: Part 2
Mom
SHIP NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
Glasses
Divine Warriors
The Light and Dark
Cutthroat
Explanation
Avenge
Good News
Visitors
Shadows
Event
Dates
NEW CHARACTERS??
Dress Shopping
Not the First Time We Were Alone
Helping
Parts That Didn't Write?
Sports
Alive and Game Plan
No Promises
Pictures Part 2
Telling Someone
Jerseys and Pitching
Game Day and First Inning
Second Inning and Third Inning Who Won?
Losers
Prom Appearances
Carmen, Kaylee, and Victoria's appearances
Zahra, Tavisha, and Fae
Prom
Sorrow
Our Reward
A Twist
God of Destruction
Biggest War Ever
Home
The Unbelievable
End, For Now
Last Part for Sure
IM CRYING
My Face?
A Third Book?
SO SORRY
ASSEMBLING ALL BTS ARMY
Coming Soon...
Tagged Again...
Come See Me!
It Is Out!!!

Laurance

201 5 4
By graciegreat

After releasing the lanterns and cleaning up my booth everyone went back to their dorms. I saw DJ, but I never saw Laurance. I didn't see Laurance all night and I got worried.

"DJ!" I call out to him and he looks at me.

"Fae, have you seen Laurance at all?" DJ asks me.

"I was going to ask you that same question." I told DJ. "Could he be in your guys' dorm?" I ask.

"Possibly. He said he wasn't feeling good and he went to the dorm. He's just been acting strange lately. It's not like him to leave suddenly. He always lets people know when he has to leave. He always texts people when he can't make something. He never stays so quiet." DJ explains and I thought to myself. "Yeah that's really not like him." I got really worried and was ready to run to DJ and Laurance's dorm.

"I'm going to your dorm." I tell DJ and turn into a wolf.

"Fae, let me come with you." DJ says and I nod my head.

"Where are you guys going?" Carmen asks and the gods and Catlin were behind her.

"We're going to go check on Laurance." DJ says. Loki looks at me and he could tell that I was worried.

"That doesn't sound like Laurance to leave all the sudden." Catlin comments.

"You're very much right, Catlin. It's not like him." I say and DJ looks at me. Loki approaches me and scratches my ear and chin.

"I'll go with you guys. I hate seeing Fae worried." Loki says and I smile.

"I will too!" Apollo says and everyone else came next to my side and I felt happy.

"Now you guys can't all ride me. So you'll have to run." I tell them.

"We know. Let's go get your brother." Balder says and I smile and turn back to normal. We all run to the dorms and I got a horrible feeling that something bad happened. I began to slow down then realized that if something bad happened to Laurance I need to get there fast. So I ran and turned into a wolf and ran to his dorm. I tried opening the door, but it was locked.

"Why would he lock the door?" I was turning the lock and jiggling it and it wouldn't budge. I then broke down the door and saw that furniture was knocked over and stuff was broken.

"Oh my Irene. What happened here?" I say to myself and Loki and DJ run in. My eyes began to hurt and I covered up my mouth. Loki looks at me and he hugs me.

"Stay here." DJ says and he turns into his Jury of Nine form and he looks around.

"Is this like him?" Loki asks me and looks around.

"No. This is nothing like him." I answer and hear something moan in pain. Loki holds me tighter and I break free of him and turn into a Shadow Knight. I run up the stairs and follow the moans into a bathroom. Laurance was at the toilet throwing up blood.

"Laurance!" I run next to him and wipe his face. His face was covered with sweat and he looked very pale.

"Fae?! Where are you?" DJ calls out in search of me.

"I'm in the bathroom with Laurance." I say rubbing his back. DJ appears at the bathroom door and he covers his mouth in shock.

"Laurance, what happened to you?" DJ asks kneeling by his side.

"The pain. UUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH." Laurance throws up and we knew what he was talking about.

"Is it worse than what Papa had?" I ask. He nods his head and my eyes fill up with tears.

"Okay. Laurance look at me. Chreiázeste gia na xekourastoún ?" DJ spoke Greek to Laurance and he nodded his head yes. I left the bathroom first and Loki had just gotten up there with the others. He looked at me and I began crying. Apollo followed my brothers with Tsukito. While Loki and Balder stayed with me and hugged me for comfort.

"I'm sure he'll be alright. He's just not feeling good." Balder assures me.

"You don't understand. What he's going through is what all Shadow Knights get. It's a horrible pain that is impossible to bear. The thing that could happen if we don't do something about is that he could die." I say and I begin to wale.

"It's alright. Carmen or someone should be able to do something about it before it's too late." Loki assures me and he rubs the back of my head to comfort me.

"Fae , éla . Laurance anapávetai sto domátió tou." DJ tells me in Greek. I let go of Loki and go to my brother and keep on crying. DJ hugs me tight and tries to comfort me.

"Laurance tha eínai entáxei . Irémise. Na stamatísei na klaíei. Aftós tha eínai mia chará ." DJ tells me in Greek. Every time DJ gets worried and gets worried about someone he speaks Greek so no one else would understand him, but only my family. So no one else would get worried.

"I can't stop crying." I say and DJ rubs the back of my head and I keep on crying. We all then here a crash in Laurance's room and we run in there and Laurance is missing.

------Que the music (on the top)-----

"LAURANCE!" I yell and I jump out of the window to find him.

"Fae!" DJ yells, but I ignore him and keep running trying to find Laurance.

"Laurance! Laurance!" I keep calling out his name. I then hear a devilish laugh and someone yell. I follow the laughs and yelling and see the Demon Warlock and Laurance fighting.

"Laurance! Demon Warlock, let my brother go!" I yell at the Demon Warlock.

"Oh good. More of a show." The Demon Warlock says and I turn into a Shadow Knight and strike him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cry and keep striking him and he blocks them all.

"You won't have my brother!" I yell and cut his arm and he starts bleeding.

"Oh ho ho ho! This'll be fun! You're not stronger than me girl! I'm stronger than you!" He strikes me and I block it but fly back and he almost stabs me, but then Laurance blocks it.

"Laurance?" I say and he pushes the Demon Warlock back.

"Leave my sister alone!" Laurance yells and throws the Demon Warlock across the area. He was beating him until the Demon Warlock had enough.

"Enough!!!" The Demon Warlock yells and throws Laurance into a tree.

"Laurance!" I run towards him and I get so angry that I almost stab the Demon Warlock but he throws me into a tree. He walks towards Laurance and I try to get up but I couldn't see and my head was killing me.

"Ah!" Laurance tries sitting up but the Demon Warlock pins him against the tree he hit.

"Farewell, Lord Laurance." The Demon Warlock says and lifts up his sword.

-----Que the music (on the bottom)-----

"NO!!!!!!!!" I cry. I get up and run towards him and try to get to Laurance on time, but I was too late. Blood shot everywhere. that's when I went blind with tears. The Demon Warlock moves away from Laurance and I saw the wound on his chest and I ran over to him and had a break down.

"Laurance?" He fell in my arms and tears fell out of my eyes like a water fall.

"Laurance?" I say again and I heard footsteps behind me.

"No." I heard Carmen say and gallons of tears were coming out of my eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream and cry. I put my face against his chest.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM!?!?!?!?!? WHY??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 352 16
WILL HAVE GRAPHIC MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND SUICIDE I changed the name of the fic, original name was "Dark Place" hope this gets famous
37.9K 1.7K 27
โ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด; ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๏ฟฝ...
39.9K 1.3K 20
The phrase "keep your enemies close" is one the King of Sindria - untamed and proud - embraces when a skilled assassin chooses him as her next target...
170K 4.5K 21
The first ever female shinigami. Weird right? Even weirder with her being the younger sister of the Undertaker, reaping legend. What adventures await...