More Than Friends

By intellectual212

Odell and Kenya have been best friends throughout college. As graduation approaches and both their lives are... More

Broken Dreams
No Debate
Man Law
Not Good Enough
Game Day
Walmart Surprises
What Was I Thinking
Oblivious
1 To My 3
Bish Somebody better Get Khloe
Keep Him Happy
Question Guys About Story
Game Changer
Meeting Half-Way
Be Alright
Omg Yall I Just Died
More Than A Bestfriend
Anybody Know How To Make Gif
Answered Prayer
Reformed Heaux
Warnin: Turn Your Phone Brightness Down
Would Yall Look At This Ratchery
Struggle Plates
Reader Check-In
Unleashing My Sexy Part 1
Just For Me
Why They Do Odell Like This
Second Chances
Pimpin
Airport Goodbyes
More Important Than Football
Odell Been A Dancer
Odell Stanning For Lebron
For You Heaxs That Want Ramen Hair
I'm Fine
Grieving
Getting Through It
Lil odell
Which One Of Yall Can Pass For an 8th graders
Cooking Redos
Chosen Few
What Do You Guys Love About Them
Protecting Myself
Brandon's Surprise
Baby Fever
Bleeding Gold and Purple
Do You Guys Have Any Questions
Championship
Next Move
Have To Understand
Guess Who
Rude Awakening
Can I Just Say Yall The Best
New Holiday
How You Finish
Real Husbands of Oxford
Billy With The Blue Eyes
Like Everybody Else
Question About Sequel
Hug A Black Man
Freedom Songs
You Heauxs Will Leave Me Alone
Unified
What Do You Think About Scott
Nothing Ruined
Section 8 Dates
Burn Your Soul
Best day
This Book Is Ending Soon
Conflict Story Question
Flashback: Tutoring Session
Flashback: Send You Back To The Hood
I See Y'all Like The Flashbacks
Flashback: Research
Flashback: The Secret
What Are You Guys Learning
Flashback: The Truth
Flashback: That's It
Flashback: Why Do I Care
My Cam Sings To Me
Flashback: Good Black Man
Flashback: Friends
Flashback: Written Prayers
Flashback: Jealous
Three More Flashback Chapters
Odell Boy If You Dont
Flashback: The L Word
Odell Is Not With Demi
Flashback: Thick Creation
Flashback: Drunk Nights
How Many Times is Odell
Flashback: The Ritual
Karol's Cosemtics
Somebody Come Get Odell
My Day
What Are You Thinking Babies
This Book Is Done

Savage

59.5K 3.4K 2.9K
By intellectual212

Kenya POV-

"When is this?" Brandon looked at me like he was annoyed at me, with his arms folded.

"This weekend. We can leave Friday and come back Saturday after the game." I was sitting on his bed. We were at his apartment.

"I don't know. Cause I got shit to do." He said while grabbing his duffle bag out the closet and putting some underwear in there.

"You are so thirsty." I laid back on his bed laughing scrolling through my phone.

"Who they playing again?" He asked. Looking in his closet for clothes to bring.

"Mississippi State."

"Oh ain't none of them niggas getting drafted anyway, so I can look like a bum."

"Bran, you still got a couple of days. You don't have to pack now."

"Uh honey  I need to be prepared. This is great practice for life on the road with me and Cam. When Cam say bitch let's go. I need to be ready. Ain't that right Cam?"

He looked at his newly acquired Cam poster on his wall, over his desk he got out of the new GQ.

"What does your boyfriend say about this?"

"Who cares. He getting dropped come the draft, so he better enjoy this little time."

"Petty Betty. Petty Betty." I cracked up.

"Where are we staying?" He put some clothes on the bed.

"O got us a room. Not in the hotel their in, but not far. I think it's like a bunch in the area. His mother gave him one of those holiday inn cards. And with a certain amount of points you get free stays. She is a college track coach so she's always moving around, so she acquires a lot of points during track season. And she knows I go to some away games, so she just lets us use it."

"What are you doing?" He looked at me.

"What do you mean?" I kept looking at my screen.

"You're cheesing and shit like you're looking at porn." He snatched my phone.

I was looking at Odell's Instagram. He posted a picture.

And I commented...

1 + 3 = 😏

He commented in reply to me...

💯 😏

"So we commenting under pictures now? what happened to the, I don't comment under his pictures?"

I snatched my phone. "Mind your business."

"Bitch you wouldn't have any business if it wasn't for me." He hit me with a pillow. "Humble yourself. Humble yourself." He threw the pillow back on
the bed.

"Anyway, thank you for coming."

"Yeah, I have to cancel a few things, but I will try to work it out." He lied.

"You wanna swing by O's practice with me?" I asked.

He stale faced me. "When have you ever went to a practice?"

"This is different now. We're not just friends anymore and I want to show him that I support him. He needs that."

He stared at me like "Bish what?" 😒

"What?" I looked at him innocently.

"How long did the pussy poppin go on last night?"

"What?" I laughed.

"Kenya, who are you fooling?"

"Nobody. I just really want to support him."

"I'm just going to continue to sit here and look at your black ass like you're stupid until you confess he shot your club up?" He sat on the bed and looked at me like I was stupid.

"We did not have sex."

He continued to stare not believing me.

"We didn't. We just had a tender moment." I felt myself blushing and tried to stop.'

"Bitch just say he sucked your clit, till your eyes rolled in the back of your head like you was having a seizure."

"Do you have to be so vulgar?"

"Me vulgar? Let me break this down in science terms for you. Since that's what you understand. I'm vulgar, but you got all 32 of his teeth. 8 incisors, 4 canines, 8 premolars, and 12 molars, including 4 wisdom teeth, nibbling on your pussy? Don't try it. Please don't."

"Really Brandon?" I stale faced him.

"Did I lie?" He got in my face.

I rolled my eyes and scrolled back through my phone.

"See I hate you heauxs who be trying to act like y'all all good and proper, but be pussy popping like the rest of us sinners."

"Anyway, do you want to go or not?"

"Yeah." He put on his shoes. I got up. He locked up his apartment and we got in my car and drove to O's practice.

-----

We looked across the field and saw them running drills as we came in. He was laughing with Juice.

"Since when him and flying monkey became friends again?"

"yesterday juice apologized. He told me this morning they worked it out."

"I still wouldn't trust him as far as he can fly. Egg head ass."

I noticed O looking in the stands trying to make out, who it was. It was other people sitting scattered throughout, but they had been there from the beginning.

The coach blew the whistle. I guess that signified a break.

"I'll be back." I told Brandon and walked down to the stairs and out toward the tunnel that lets you on the field. I called O's name.

Him and a few other people looked, when he recognized it was me he came over.

"When you get here O?" He said  out of breath and drinking some water from a water bottle. He was drenched in sweat.

"A few minutes ago."

"You gon stay through the whole thing?"

"Yeah. I'll stay."

"Aight. I'll see you afterward." He kissed my forehead and was about to leave. But I kissed his lips.

He smirked, shook his head and ran off. I went back in the stands with Brandon.

"O looks so cute." I said looking at him putting his helmet back on across the field.

Brandon stale faced me.

"No his teammate Marcus lined up his beard and trimmed it a little. I'm just saying it looks good."

"Bitch if you are this far gone over some pussy eating, you gon be ready to lay all your sins at the altar when he give you the D."

"It's not wrong to complement your man you know."

"Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhh. Really?" Brandon said dramatically, looking at me side ways.

"Whatever."

"You like one of them people who been in jail, and come out trying to teach you shit we learned in kindergarten like its something new. You the dumb one. We been learned that shit."

"First off, this isn't based off of what happened yesterday."

"The pussy eating." Brandon interrupted.

"Would you stop?"

"No." He scratched his head and looked at me, with his hand underneath his chin.

"Anyway, this is based off a conversation we had about what we need in a relationship. He told me he needed attention and care. I'm
Trying to do my part and give him that."

"I love how you have a lie for everything. But if that helps you sleep at night. Not admitting it took one lick to change your life, then okay."

"First off that's sexist. To think that men have some sort of control of you when it comes to sex. Odell or his sex..."

"I thought you didn't have sex?"

"You know what I mean. Him or sex does not control me. I'm still a savage like Rihanna in these streets. Don't get it twisted."

"And just another nigga on the hit list huh?" He chuckled shaking his head. "Girl bye."

---
"Babe need me to carry anything for you? I know, your arms are probably sore." I reached for O's things as we headed to the car.

"Unh-Unh. I'm good." He walked to my car and put his stuff in the trunk.

"O do you need me to carry your dick for you it might be too heavy right now?" Brandon whispered mocking me.

I rolled my eyes. O got in the driver's seat. Brandon got in the back behind me.

"Babe I was just telling Brandon, Marcus did a good job with the trim. It looks really good on you." I rubbed his cheek.

"Thank you baby." He said straightening the mirror and backing out.

"Kenya what was that about savage? I'm trying to find the song."

I eyed him through the mirror. He looked at me back, like play if you want.

"I wasn't expecting you at practice baby. I think you maybe been like once in four years. Why you come?" O looked over at me, then back at the road.

"Listening to your words. Wanting to show you I support you more."

"Was it the words or the things they come out of?" Brandon mumbled. I heard him clearly.

"What was that B?" O looked at him through the mirror.

"Oh nothing. I'm just riding with my favorite future NFL couple." He gave a fake smile.

O laughed. "Y'all crazy."

"No Miss Savage is."

"Anyway, what were you saying baby?" I looked at O.

"When I said support me, I didn't mean like practice and stuff. Just like major things. But I was happy to see you. I was looking over there to see who it was. It looked like you, but I assumed it wasn't cause you never come." He stopped at a red light and looked at me.

"Yeah, I just wanted to go the extra mile." I leaned over and kissed him passionately.

"Never mind that I'm back here. Nope just forget I'm back here. Hell, get naked if the spirit strikes. Just continue to be rude and forget I'm back here."

"My bad B." O laughed as he drove and pulled into the parking lot of Brandon's building.

"See you guys later. And remember to wrap it up." He got out and closed the door.

We watched him go inside.

"Commenting on my gram, kissing me at practice? What's up?" O looked at me smirking.

"I'm just trying to show you what you asked for." I blushed.

"I like it." He softly grabbed my chin and kissed me. "When you do shit like that it makes me want to reward you more." He said against my lips.

"Reward like how?" I gave a devilish grin.

"You'll see." He pecked my lips.

Started the car and drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 13.7K 45
Disclaimer: The pictures used do not belong to me. I give full credit to the respective owners.
64.4K 3K 38
Odell is all about football, family and his friends. Dating was the least thing on his mind especially dating someone like Lisa. Can a BBW win a foot...
8.9K 451 43
Mbali just got out of high school and going to varsity to pave her future. With a budding romance blossoming... Could it be that he's a part of her f...
4.2K 154 17
My high school bully parents just happens to be my families closest friend. Great this is gonna be a fun year of college. No love life , no friends...