The Blogger || Sequel

By k_zeresh

⚠SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSED⚠ It's been three months... More

Look At Me Now
2k16
I Bet
I Bet Part Two
All Back
Interviews With The Cast
Throwed
Player
They Say
You Are...
She Ain't You
She Ain't You Part Two
2 Complicated
2 Complicated Part Two
Little More (Royalty)
One More Chance
Ain't Thinkin Bout You
Twitter Rant's
Love Me No More
Drunk Texting
Fallin Down
X
Intro
Day One
All About You
Right By My Side
See You Around
See You Around Part Two
Who's Gonna (Nobody)
Nobody's Business
Blow It In The Wind
Add Me In
Don't Kill The Fun
Hold Up
My Friend
Stereotype
Love More
Anyway
Anyway Part Two
Hold You Down
First 48
Changed Man
Right Here
Lost In Ya Love
Forever
Forever Part Two

Grass Ain't Greener

11.9K 696 672
By k_zeresh

My favorite song's from Fortune are Don't Judge Me, Sweet Love, Strip, and Party Hard/Cadillac.
_________________________

"Seems like ain't nothing cool about being real. No one's honest about what they feel."- Chris Brown

Kyrie Taylor

"So you pulled up to Karrueche's house in a Hummer limo with Chris and them, confronted Karrueche at her door, and proceeded to beat the Vietnamese out of her?" Jaylon asked with wide eyes.

We were currently at my apartment, doing at home pedis, having girl talk, and catching up. Jaylon would be leaving for Europe soon with Rihanna because of her ANTI world tour. So I was taking full advantage of the time I did have with her.

"Damn right." I boasted, placing my broken down weed into the rolling paper. Ever since getting high with Chris in New York, I had turned into a lowkey pothead. I did my smoking in private though. I didn't flaunt it like some people.

"I am so shocked that you actually did that Ky!" Jaylon gasped. I rolled my eye's. "Why does everyone keep saying that?!" I smirked, slightly annoyed.

"You've always been the reserved, sensible one. Fighting is definitely not in your character, but Karrueche had her ass beating a long time coming." Jaylon answered, painting her toes a midnight blue color.

"Yesterday she had gone too far. I wasn't having it. So what's it like working for Rih?" I asked, changing the subject.

"I love it. Travel is free. The pay is good. There's always something new. And with this tour, I'm seeing so many new things everyday. I can't wait till we leave for Europe. You know I've always wanted to go to Paris!" Jaylon said in an excited tone.

"That's good. Even though we barely see each other anymore, I'm happy for you Jay." I replied in all honesty.

"Let's talk about you and Chris."

"There's nothing to talk about in that." I laughed, licking my freshly rolled blunt. "Ky, stop playing!" Jay hit me on the shoulder.

"Well if you wasn't gone all the time, maybe you would be caught up in the amazing life of Kyrie Taylor." I smacked. "Well I'm here now, so spill the tea." Jaylon whined.

I lifted the blunt to my mouth, lighting it, taking a few short puffs. "Me and Chris are good. Thing's were a lil rough between us at first, but we're cool and friend's again." I shrugged.

"Do you think y'all are gonna get back together again?" Jay asked, placing a separator between her toes. I leaned my head against the couch, sighing loudly. "I don't know. We probably could have been back together, but I sort of fucked thing's up."

"How?" Jay frowned.

"Well after all that social media drama happened, I was very angry with Chris because he didn't come to my defense when I needed him. He showed up at my apartment wanting to talk, saying how he still loved me-"

"He said that? And what did you say?!" Jaylon asked with wide eye's. I stale faced her. "Well if you would let me finish..."

"My bad. Continue."

"So as I was saying." I rolled my eye's, giggling. "When Chris told me that, I basically rejected it, and told him that he wasn't in love with me. He was only in love with the thought of me, and it was definitely a pivotal moment."

"Bitch why would you say that?!" Jaylon yelled, glaring at me. "Because that's honestly how I felt at the moment. I was really hurt Jay. But fast forward to a few weeks later, Chris randomly call's me, and we got into this heated argument. He then asked me if I thought that everything between us was a mistake and if I didn't love him anymore, we could both walk away and not look back."

"And what did you say?" Jaylon leaned forward, listening intently to my every word as if I was a preacher spreading the good word.

"I lied, and told him I regretted falling in love with him, and that everything between us was a mistake." I whispered, hanging my head in shame.

Jaylon shook her head, grimacing at me. "You a dumb bitch."

I threw a pillow at her. "Stop calling me a bitch!" I smirked.

"Well you gotta admit you was dumb though. I understand that your pride was probably talking at the moment, but you had this man practically throwing his heart at you, and you rejected him. Now if you do try to get back with him, and he yeet yo ass, you can't be mad at nobody but yourself. When it comes to love, you have to put your pride aside." Jaylon shrugged, tying her purple dyed Brazilian bundles into a neat bun on top of her head.

"But you don't understand." I whined, running my fingers through my hair. "What I do understand is that maybe you should really try moving on Ky. I mean you don't have to be with Chris. There's plenty of other dudes out there." Jaylon said nonchalantly.

I took out the clear nail polish, painting on the top coat to finish off my pedicure. "But Chris is the only guy I have feeling's for."

"Just let it go Ky. Let Chris go."

"What do you mean?"

"Move on! Go on a date. Something. I'm pretty sure Chris isn't even thinking about you in that way anymore. This is a international multi-platinum recording artist we're talking about. This man has women throwing themselves at him on the daily. Chris can't give you the love and treatment you deserve. Look at his failed relationships with Rih and Kae. He abused one physically and the other emotionally." Jaylon scoffed.

I stared at her for a brief moment, suddenly taken back at her words. "First of all that woman abuser shit is so dead. Chris paid big time for his mistake with Rihanna. It almost cost him his entire career, and he was on probation for five year's. The Karrueche situation is not a case of emotional abuse. That doesn't excuse any of the wrongs Chris did, but Kae allowed Chris to do what he did to her. She accepted it, because she was blinded by her love for him. A man will only do what a woman allows. She played victim to get the world's sympathy when in actuality she was just a dumbass. It took a baby for her to break thing's off with him. If Royalty was never born, I guarantee they probably would've still been together." I said, feeling irritated all of a sudden.

"And there you go defending him like his washed up fan's." She shot. I bit my bottom lip. "Let's just drop it okay." I suggested, trying to diffuse the building tension.

"Whatever." Jaylon mumbled, waving me off. I decided to remain quiet because I honestly didn't want this conversation to turn sour. Even though it had already did.

>>>>

Chris Brown

You ain't the girl that you used to be
You say you're done, you're moving on
This ain't the world that it used to be
Looks like you've won, looks like you've won
Sick of leaving messages on your cell
A true lover, but when I'm not there
Girl you had somebody that really cared
How you fuck it up, girl it's not fair

A slight smirk formed on my face, reading over the lyrics I had typed up on my iPad a few week's ago. I had forgotten about this untitled piece of work. I remembered writing this after Kyrie told me she regretted falling in love with me.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in."

In walked my mother, carrying Royalty. "Dinner's almost ready. I hope you don't mind, but I invited Kyrie over for dinner."

I raised a brow at her. "Why would I mind?" She shrugged. "I don't know. You never know with you." She chuckled.

"Hahaha." I fake laughed. "I don't mind. Give me my daughter." I said, snuggling Royalty away from her.

"How old are you?" I asked her.

"One!" She held up a finger.

"How old will you be turning on the 27th?"

"Two!" She held up both hands, causing me to laugh. It amazed me how fast she caught on to things. Her brain was a sponge, and she was soaking up everything every chance she got.

>>>>

Omniscient

"Aw look at y'all working together, to help clean up the kitchen." Joyce cooed, watching Kyrie wash the dishes while Chris dried them.

"It's the least we can do, especially after that delicious meal you made." Kyrie smiled, handing a plate to Chris.

"Well tell that to my son. He always eats and leaves the kitchen a mess." Joyce walked up, hitting him upside the head.

"Ouch!" Chris rubbed his head. "That hurt ma."

"Oh you'll be okay." She patted him on the back. "Well I'm about to lay it down. It's been a long day. Good night." Joyce walked over to Kyrie, kissing her on the cheek. "Thank you for coming."

Kyrie pulled away smiling. "No problem. Thank you for dinner. Sleep well."

"Oh so I don't get no love?" Chris pouted, folding his arm's. Joyce walked over to him, hugging him tightly. "Goodnight son." She laughed.

Once Joyce left, Kyrie and Chris continued to clean the kitchen, until it was fully done.

"And that's it." Kyrie announced, drying her hands. She glanced at her watch. "I really need to get going. It's almost 11:30."

"Can I show you something before you leave?" Chris asked, glancing at her.

"Sure."

"Follow me."

Kyrie fell into step with Chris, following him down the hall. She closed her eye's for a brief moment getting a wift of his Ralph Lauren cologne. He smelled so good. Chris suddenly stopped at a black door, causing Kyrie to bump into him.

"S-Sorry." She stuttered, looking around. "Wait isn't this your dance studio?"

"Yah. I did some remodeling in it though." Chris answered, unlocking the door. Kyrie followed behind him as he walked in, cutting on the light's.

As each light turned on, it got brighter, revealing mass paintings on almost every inch of the wall. Portraits of The Hulk, Spiderman, and Captain America adorned one side while paintings of different Dragon Ball Z characters covered the others. It truly was a work of art.

"You did this?" Kyrie's eye's widened in awe. "Yeah it's a small project I've been working on this past week." Chris stated proudly.

Kyrie walked up to the spray paint covered walls admiring the details of the paintings. "This is super dope. You are so talented! Who told you to steal all the talent like that?" She giggled.

"I just got it like that." Chris grinned. "Whenever I put my mind to something to accomplish it, I end up doing it. You can't stop creativity."

"You're so inspiring." Kyrie smiled, turning to face him. "How's your knee doing?"

Chris pulled up his pants leg, revealing his knee brace and the scar that rippled across his knee cap. "It's getting better. The physical therapy is definitely working. I feel pain here and there, but for the most part, it's breezy."

"Can I touch it?" Kyrie asked, staring at the scar. "You always tryna find way's to touch me." Chris laughed.

Kyrie side eyed him. "Boy if you don't getcho..."

"I'm just playing. Go ahead." Chris chuckled. Kyrie bent down, running her index finger over his knee cap.

"Aaaagghhh!!!" Chris suddenly yelped in pain. "I'm sorry! Are you okay?" Kyrie's eye's widened in concern.

Chris squinted his eye's in pain, before looking at her. "I can't believe you fell for that!" He burst out laughing, at his little prank.

"You play all damn day!" Kyrie glared at him. "You'll get over it." Chris waved her off.

"So have you started dancing again?"

Chris scratched the back of his neck. "No..."

"And why not?" Kyrie furrowed her brows at him.

"I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"That my dancing won't be the same because my knee is messed up. You already know what the doctors said." Chris admitted sheepishly. His doctor had warned him that if the physical therapy didn't work, his dancing would change. And not for the good.

"Chris you haven't even attempted to dance since the accident. You never know until you try. Besides you've made rapid progress with your knee these past couple of week's. Your limp isn't as bad as it used to be." Kyrie pointed out, walking to the stereo.

"What are you doing?" Chris asked. Kyrie ignored his question, and hooked her iPhone up to the stereo, scrolling through her songs.

Where did you come from lady
And ooh won't you take me there
Right away won't you baby
Tendoroni you've got to be
Spark my nature
Sugar fly with me

PYT by Michael Jackson began blasting from the speaker's.

"Come on Chris I want you to dance with me." Kyrie shimmied towards him, grabbing his hand's. Chris however, remained in his stoic position, not attempting to move.

"I want to love you. PYT. Pretty young thang. You need some lovin. TLC. Tender loving care." Kyrie sung, spinning herself around. "Boy you know you wanna dance. Quit playing."

Chris let go of her hand's, covering his face to conceal his smile. He began swinging his arms side to side, breaking into a two step.

"There you go." Kyrie encouraged, watching his body move fluidly. Chris was surprised at how easy his leg's moved, despite being hesitant at first.

"Ayyee get it!! Ayyee!" Kyrie hyped Chris up, as he continued to dance getting more into it. Feeling his adrenaline rush, Chris suddenly did the famous MJ spin.

A moment of magic had just happened. Watching him move so swiftly in the air. But that moment quickly came crashing down when Chris felt his knee buckle out of nowhere, and fell on the floor, groaning in pain within a matter of seconds.

An electrifying jolt of pain shot through his entire leg, as he rocked back and forth to alleviate some of the pain. Kyrie rushed over to him, sitting beside him. "Oh shit! Are you okay?" She furrowed her brows in concern.

"Yeah, I'm good. I just got carried away." Chris answered through clenched teeth. "I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. I shouldn't have pressured you like that." Kyrie apologized, feeling horrible all of a sudden.

"Girl stop. Don't say that." Chris smirked. "Help me up."

Kyrie swung her arm underneath Chris, slowly helping him get on his feet.

"This shit sucks man. What if I'm not able to dance the same anymore? What if my knee doesn't fully heal? What if I really do have to give up dancing for good?" Chris spewed out questions at once, voicing his fears. His fear's of the future. His fear's of the unknown and unseen.

"Now is not the time to think negative Chris. I know you have your doubt's about this healing process, but trust and believe you're going to persevere and come out on top like always. Just keep doing what you've been doing, and never forget that you have a major support system behind you. Your knee will be just fine okay?"

Chris slumped his shoulder's down, sighing. "Okay." Despite the negative thoughts plaguing him, he was more than determined to put in the extra work needed to make sure his knee healed.

"Did you forget who you are?" Kyrie asked, placing a hand on her hip.

He looked up at her smiling, revealing his pearly whites. "I'm Chris motherfucking Brown."

"Bitch!" Kyrie and Chris said in unison before bursting out laughing.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

This chapter is super boring to me, but the boring chapter's lead to the lit one's.

Thought's on Jaylon telling Kyrie to move on from Chris completely and bringing up his failed relationships with Rih and Kae? Do y'all think she was right or wrong for this?

Vote/Comment/Share

💜Stay Pretty. Stay Petty.💜

💜Kira❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 2.2K 56
Chris and Beyoncé have always been the best of friends, a bond that many teenagers would run away from but they never denied their feelings for one a...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
447 103 16
[2x Featured] The moment you meet your soulmate, you feel it like the wind brushing against your skin when time stops. »»...
87.9K 527 35
Welcome to my book I started way, way, way back when. Think of like middle school - YIKES! I highly doubt I'll go back and edit it because I like th...