daughter of hell

By impossible

"It's better to reign in Hell then to serve in Heaven." Lucifer is the daughter of a demon and an angel, not... More

daughter of hell
Daughter of hell 2
daughter of hell 3
daughter of hell 4
daughter of hell 5
daughter of hell 6
daughter of hell 7
daughter of hell 8
daughter of hell 9
daughter of hell 10
daughter of hell 11
daughter of hell 12
daughter of hell 13
daughter of hell 14
daughter of hell 15
daughter of hell 16
daughter of hell 17
daughter of hell 18
daughter of hell 19
daughter of hell 20
daughter of hell 21
daughter of hell 22
daughter off hell 23
daughter of hell 24
daughter of hell 25
daughter of hell 26
daughter of hell 27
daughter of hell 28
daughter of hell 29
daughter of hell 30
daughter of hell 31
daughter of hell 32
daughter of hell 33
daughter of hell 34
daughter of hell 35
daughter of hell 36
daughter of hell 37
daughter of hell 38
daughter of hell 39
daughter of hell 40
daughter of hell 41
daughter of hell 42
daughter of hell 44
daughter of hell 45
daughter of hell pissed off!
daughter of hell 46
daughter of hell 47
daughter of hell 48
daughter of hell 49
daughter of hell 50
daughter of hell 51
daughter of hell 52
daughter of hell 53
daughter of hell 54
daughter of hell 55
daugther of hell 56
daughter of hell 57
daughter of hell 58
daughter off hell not pissed off anymore
daughter of hell 59
daughter of hell 60
daughter of hell 61
daughter of hell 62
daughter of hell 63
daughter off hell 64
daughter of hell 65
daughter of hell 66
daughter of hell 67
daughter of hell 68
daughter of hell 69
daughter of hell 70
daughter of hell 71
daughter of hell 72
daughter of hell 73
daughter of hell 74
Daughter of hell 75
daughter of hell 76
daughter of hell 77

daughter of hell 43

13.1K 208 27
By impossible

as promised:D

P.O.V. (Luci)

Picle, tomato, salad, molten cheese, picle, ketchup. Oh, this was going to taste so good. Who ever said a demon could not love? I loved my sandwich.

"How I wish you'd eye me up like that."

"Dream on, loserboy."

"Oh, I will."

I turned around and pinned him down with a hateful glare.

"Do not dream of me. The possibilities of how you'd dream make me uncomfortable. So don't."

"Sorry about the crosses."

That made me stop. Did I hear an apology from Mr. Cocky? That alone was enough to tear my eyes from my sandwich (who I still loved very much).

"Correct me if I am wrong, but did I just hear an apology from you? You, the priggish Mr. Cocky, are apologing to a mere demon like myself? I must be dreaming."

The playful grin he flashed me, did not made me feel victorious.

"I knew that one day you'd be able to admit you dreamed of me."

"Nightmares, I can assure you." I added dryly.

"Nightmares are dreams too. I'll take what I can get." He shrugged.

"Nightmares are terrifying dreams. Dreams in which our worst fears are brought to life in fully convincing detail."

Ha, that shut him up. Yeah, I wished.

"Did you know that to some cultures, nightmares were the result of the visitation of demons. the word nightmare comes from the Anglo-Saxon mare, for goblin or succubus."

"I think we covered the part of me NOT being a succubus. It's downright insulting for you to even think such a thing."

"Why? A succubus is a demon. You're all the same."

"I can assure you, we are not."

"What's your rang in Hell? I already know you're pretty mighty in heavon, but how about in Hell?"

I grumbled, this was exactly the subject I wanted to avoid.

"Do you ever have nightmares?" I asked to distract him.

"Sure, I do. Who doesn't?"

I so badly wanted to say: me! But I couldn't, I had them all the time and each time more terrifying than the last. In nightmares we are alone. The terrifying worlds we create in our minds are populated with our fears.

If we run from an axe- wielding maniac, he can find us no matter where we hide. If we stab an angel with a knife, he may not even notice, or the knife may turn to rubber. Our thoughts betray us; if we think, I only hope he doesn't have a gun-lo! he has a gun. It is no wonder we are grateful to return from nightmares to the relative sanity and peace of the waking world.

Relative being the keyword, because true sanity was something my mother stole from me a long time ago.

A cold hand cupped my cheek, and a cold arm encircled my waist and pulled me into a wide chest.

"Don't let your fears get the better of you. It are only dreams, and when you are awake I will be there to keep you safe."

Why did I found this reasuring. I should not be comforted by his words. I knew I should fight him, but for the hate of all evil, I could remember.

"Talk to me." He said.

"Distract your mind by talking to me."

Distract my mind, that was exactly what his sent was doing to me. He smelled so good and his arms around made me feel safe. Before I knew what I was doing I found myself talking to him.

"Did you knew there is an eight Virtue?" I found myself telling.

"No, but I don't know much of virtue."

That made me laugh.

"You can say that again."

"You are beautiful, even more when you laugh."

I could not help myself but feeling pleased by the compliment. I mentally slapped myself. I did not neet his compliments to tell me something I already knew. I knew I was pretty, no reason to be falsly modest about it. I mean, I was the daughter of the Devil and an angel: they were both beautiful creatures. How could a child from them be anything but pretty?

"Slimeball."

He sighted.

"You were telling me about Virtues?" He encouraged.

"Yes, but insulting you is much more distracting."

"Would you rather talk about your position in Hell?"

Damn him! He knew I had distracted him from that subject.

"Iustitia." I quickly said.

"Huh?"

"Stupid boy, should a prince not be able to speak Latin?"

"It's a dead language. Why would you want to learn a language some guys in dresses spoke centuries ago?"

"Never mind. Iustitia means Justice. The eight Virtue is Justice."

"Why not just call it justice instead of some stupid Latin name? It might have made sense if you had said it in some other foreign language like 'Gerechtigkeit' or 'rechtvaardigheid', but Latin?"

"You are missing the point, asshole! It is not about the language! Angels are acient, Latin is an ancient language. Can you shut up about the whole language thing?!"

"Sorry."

Again with the 'sorry'.

"You know, that are two apologies in less than an hour. Is this becoming a habit of yours?"

"Shut up and tell your stupid story filled with dead-language-terms."

"Iustitia" I started to annoy him.

"stands for honesty, and the giving of righteousness. Being fair or telling the truth. Doing what is right and not what is wrong. It is the light of truth that conquers the dark of the wrong, equity, impartiality. It was the eight Virtue that was given to me, or more like created as a function since none of the other Virtues were that easely killed by my mother. If she could have killed one of them I would have been Chastity, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Patience, Kindness, or Humility."

He laughed, real loud I might add.

"What's so funny."

"Good thing you aren't any of them. I mean you have no respect for others, you are down right mean, you are impatient, you have a quite a temper, you're bone-idle, selfish and let's not start with allt he reason why you could never be Chastity."

He gripped his stomac and almost fell to the ground laughing. I kicked the back of his knees and watched him as his face connected with the ground.

"Floor meet Mr. Cocky. Mr. Cocky meet the floor, she's real wood, so don't insult her by calling her plastic."

"Damn, Luci. You don't have to get mad at me for stating the obvious."

"Well, I'm glad I'm not one of them. They are plain boring."

"I agree."

"W, w, w, what?"

"It would be a damn shame it you were celibate. It would kill the fun for both of us."

I kicked him in the stomac.

"Ugh. Be careful honey, a bit lower and you would have spoiled your own fun too."

"Like I'd let you."

"Oh, you will."

"Arrogant bastard. Read these lips: NEVER!"

"You keep telling yourself that, sugar."

"Are you calling me sweet?"

"I bet you can be."

"Don't fool yourself."

"I don't."

Before I fully knew what was happening his lips were molded against mine and he was kissing me. His tongue flicked out and touched my lips, wich opened on own accord. Damn it, stupid lips! Resisit him. But I couldn't. I kissed him back and pulled him closer to me with my fingers in his hair. If one of us tasted like sugar, it was him. One of my hands left his hair to roam his muscled chest. I felt him shiver and smiled against his lips, he wanted me alright. His hands wandered lower and grabbed my ass and lifted me up. Instinctly I wrapped my legs around his narrow waist.

"Holy shit! Guys you have to come and see this."

Eight quick feet joined the yeller in the kitchen.

"Where's the fire, Vic?"

Vic, as soon as I was done kissing this fine species of male, I was going to kill him. Slow and painful.

"Holy guamola!" I heard another idiot say.

I finally tore my mouth from Seth's and tried to do the same with my body that was still intertwined with his. He wouldn't let me. I shifted my knee a bit so that it rested against his crotch. I was released fast enough. Quicly I pushed myself away from the dark temptation Mr. Cocky represented.

"I can't believe it." Vic exclaimed.

"Can't believe what?" Dustin said, slow as ever.

"That out of 10 000 sperm, you were the quickest." I venoumsly answered.

I did not like it that they had seen me in a moment of weakness. Knowing the guys, they would never shut up about it.

A burning piece of paper came flying down the floor. I groaned, I did not feel up to Xerxes' threats right now. Faster than I thought he could be, Mr. Cocky had picked up the paper. I saw his eyes go over the lines and his face getting redder near the end. Angrily he crushed the paper in his fist.

"Care to explain?"

I cracked my neck and saw him winch.

"I haven't red the lette yet, so I really can't tell you anything."

"Damn you, Luci! This isn't the first threat you got from Hell. I know it, so you better tell me why or so help me Nyx."

"I don't fear Xerxes." I simply stated.

"Who's Xerxes?"

"The demon threatening me. I don't know why he wants me dead, but don't worry, I can take him."

"Don't worry! She is telling me not to worry when an demon wants her dead!"

"I suppose I don't even need to hear what he wrote this time. It's always the same jadijada-I-am-a-big-strong-man-you-just-wait-and-fear-me-fo-I-will-kill-you-bla-bla-bla."

Shaking with anger he unfolded the threatnote and read it out loud.

"I'm writing reports of the days and the nights

locked up for years in a measure of mind

when with a net of nothing

I was trying to catch the motions of a mind

I never saw the chance

and never what i held in my hands

a red haze,

I never had a clue of the role that i played

but that's the condition and the price that we pay

across town the fires break out all around. far off the sirens bleed for the unsound

waiting for nothing now

but waiting is all that we can do

for now

before we fall

I see death around the corner

trying to keep it together, no one lives forever anyway

madder than a motherfucker, you never should have had me

your mistake, my gain,

your pain

I am comming"

I laughed.

"You see, he's crazy. That didn't make any sense. Don't know why you fear such a nutjob."

"Crazy people can be dangerous too and..."

A strong wind came from nowhere and messed up our dorm, not that you'd see the difference, our dorm was a mess thanks too the filty males I lived with. The heavy odor of Hell fumes hung in the air.

"What's that stench?" The boys coughed.

I inhaled the smell and welcomed the dark touch of Hell. So Xerxes thought to bring the fight to me. This better be good. I felt like a good fight, to work of my edge.

"Goodday Lucifer."

Continue Reading