My teacher. (Student/teacher...

By KrazieOdassitty

Summary: Sydney is a bad ass. She moves from school to school but what will happen when she meets Mr. Warren... More

My teacher. (Student/teacher relationship)
Sydney's POV
Jason Warren's POV
Jason's POV
Sydney's POV
Jason's POV
Sydney's POV
Jasons POV
Sydney's POV
Jason's POV
Jason's POV
Sydney's POV
2 POV'S
Two POV's
Sydney's POV
Two POV's
POV's
Sydney's POV

Sydney's POV

4.4K 111 2
By KrazieOdassitty

Sydney's POV

I was falling for my teacher. That was a bad thing. No. It was worse than bad. I wasn't supposed to fall in love with him. I started pacing around the room. I had to try something... something so that he would hate me. Something so that he would be really mean to me so that I would stop falling for him. I kept pacing thinking of ways to make him hate me. I stopped and groaned, this was no use. I try to hate him but I just can't. Hes getting married with Victoria soon anyway.

I had to find somewhere to go. I'm pretty sure that he would want her to move in and how would it look if I still stayed there.

I picked up Hunter and decided to go to my parents old house. It was still lonely. I didn't understand why no one wanted to rent it or buy it. I sighed. I called the number on the sign and decided to move in. I would be able to pay the monthly rent.

“Hello,” Said the man.

“Hello, I'm trying to rent this house,” I said.

“May I know your name,” he asked.

I didn't understand why it was so important. “Umm Sydney Smith,” I said.

“Okay I'll meet you there in 10 minutes,” he said.

I sat down on the front door steps with Hunter in my arms. He had fallen asleep about 3 minutes ago. I saw a man approaching so I stood up shifting Hunter's weight on one arm.

“Hi,” I said.

“Hi,” he replied extending his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand. “All you need to do is sign a few papers and then the house it yours. The house is already paid off all you will need to do is pay the bills.” I was in shock I couldn't believe it was already paid off. “How about we go inside so we can get this done?”

“Sure,” I said. We went to the dining room and sat down at the table that was there. The house was very dusty and needed a whole lot of work to be done but it was fine. It meant a lot to me. I went over the papers I needed to sign and signed them.

“Here are the keys. Have a good day,” he said.

“Thank you. You have a good day as well,” I said happily.

The man left the house. I put Hunter down on the couch and I looked around the house. Very very dusty. I decided that I should go to Jason's house and get mine and Hunter's things and then go to the grocery store to buy some cleaning supplies and food.

I picked up Hunter and went to Jason's house. I quickly got there and saw my car still parked there. I went inside the house and went straight to the room I was sleeping in. I put Hunter down on the bed and started getting all of our things.

I would finally be out of his life and he would be out of mine. I sighed. This was the best thing for all of us.

Hunter woke up during the time I was getting everything.

“Mommy I hungwy,” he said.

“Okay baby, Mommy is going to buy you a happy meal okay?” I said

“Yay,” he said.

I wrote a note to Jason, I got everything and I headed to my car with Hunter. I put him on his carseat and drove to the grocery store. I bought cleaning supplies and food. Then I went to Mc. Donalds. I went to the drive thru and order Hunter his happy meal. Then I went to my parents house, now my house. There was no furniture missing. I decided I was going to buy new mattresses since the old ones were dirty. I decided that today we would sleep on the floor.

Hunter sat down at the table and ate while I cleaned the house. I opened up windows and kept cleaning. At least 3 hours had passed when I had finally finished cleaning. The house wasn't even considered a house. It was more of a mansion. There were a lot of guest rooms.

I sighed. I was really going to miss Jason even if I had his class. I got the blankets I had bought a while back and started making a little place for Hunter and I to sleep on. Hopefully Jason would understand that this was the best for all of us. With that we both fell asleep.

*******************

A/N  *Please Read*

Sorry for the long wait. I've honestly been super busy. From now on I will try to update every Sunday.

I really don't know what to type. I have major writer's block so please help me.

Anyways

Fan/Vote/Comment

:* Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 613 27
Who is Ivy Sophia Hunter? Well, isn't that the question everyone seems to be asking? And, they get their answer. Ivy Hunter was never a nobody, all s...
350K 3.9K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
204K 4.3K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...
592K 13.2K 84
Sydney Rider just lived through the summer from hell and is looking for a clean start at her new high school. She is not one of those girls who will...