Remember me... L love story (...

By Nears_my_boytoy

He suddenly falls sideways out of his chair. But Anne jumps in just in time to catch him when he falls. "Ryuz... More

Remember me... L love story (Death note Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not a chapter but plz read
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Sort of)
Chapter 19
Character Bios
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
ANOTHER non chapter!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Final chapter)

Chapter 26

3.3K 97 39
By Nears_my_boytoy

Hey guys! U know what I hate? SCHOOL! U know why? I HAVE NO TIME FOR UPDATING! Gaahhhhh it's so annoying! I bet u guys hate it too, but don't worry, I'm updating now! 

AHHHH! I hit 8,000 reads!!! Thnx so much guys! I know it's not really that exciting, but it is for me! This is the most popular I've ever been in my entire life, and I'm mostly glad that you guys love my book! I really hope the sequel suits your interests as well. 

I hope you guys aren't like me and just want this book to end so u can read the sequel, cuz I'm trying really hard to keep this book going as long as I can, and I kind of have sort of a plot twist, but you won't know until later ;) 

Soooooo I've been thinking, and I think I should really try and interract with my readers a bit more, besides the dedications. So I'm going to do a question of the week, meaning I'm going to ask u guys a question every update, and you can tell me ur answer by commenting below. 

Speaking of dedications, I've decided to dedicate this chapter to Sarcastic_MOFO becuz he/she has been reading my stories for awhile, and I feel like I should give her some attention. (I'm just going to assume your a girl, correct me if I'm wrong) Y'all should go follow her as well, cuz her profile pic ALONE is awesome! 

Ok, so the question of the week is.......

Insert question here: Are you guys excited for the sequel??? If so, why? And if not, why not? 

I suggest answering the question before you read, in case you forget. 

ONTO UPDATING 

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Oh my gosh!!! They're together?!?" Misa exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly as she watched the video footage from the washroom. 

"Yes, Misa." Light siged, tugging at the chain that still connected Ryuzaki and himself, that was jammed in the washroom door. "Ryuzaki, can you please come out now? I'm stuck." 

A few moments after Light's request, Ryuzaki and Anne came out of the washroom, their faces slightly pink. 

"Oh my gosh!!! Why didn't you tell me you guys were... you know!" Misa hangs onto Ryuzaki's arm and jumps up and down. 

"That's quite unnecessary." Ryuzaki replies, his eyes blank. 

"We can go on double dates all the time!" Misa squeals. "And-" 

"Misa, no matter the current situation, Kyoko is still my assistant, and we are still assigned to the Kira case. We have no time for useless activities." Ryuzaki interrupts. 

Misa's face drops, looking sad, but not speaking anymore. 

"Anyway, back to the matter we were disscussing before..." Ryuzaki says. 

"Right! Don't worry, just leave it all up to me. WIth our powers combined, the 4 of us are going to arrest Kira!" Misa states. 

"About that, it appears that Light is going to take a different approach from me and go with his father in this investigation, so it would be just you, me and Kyoko." Ryuzaki says. 

"What?!?" Misa whines. 

"You play dirty, Ryuzaki." Light says, not appearing to be the least bit amused. "Then I'll join this side of the investigation as well." 

"No, that's quite alright." Ryuzaki replies. 

"What are you saying?" Misa protests. "It's decided that Light is also joining us-" 

"No, that's not it. I'm against this method of investigating. It's too dangerous for Misa." Light says. 

"Light, thank you for thinking about me, but let me do it. I want to be useful to you. I want to be useful and be loved even more by you. And if it's for you, I can die without any regrets." Misa argues. 

We wouldn't regret anything either. Anne thinks. 

Next day- 

"Misa Amane, you came to Tokyo hoping to meet Kira." Aber accuses, as practice for Misa's real meeting with the Yotsuba group. 

"Whaaaat?!" Misa exclaims, leaning back onto the couch she's sitting on. 

Ryuzaki hits Misa over her head with his megaphone, making a *Bonk* noise. 

"Misa, please stop overacting. It looks too cheesy not to mention fake." He says into the megaphone. 

"Huh? But I thought that was a realistic performance." Misa pouts. 

"Just do it again." Ryuzaki mumbles. 

"Whatever you say, "Oh so great director." Misa says, sarcastically. 

"If you don't get serious about this, I'll kick you." Ryuzaki says, putting the megaphone away from his mouth so it hangs at his side. "Now I shall talk Mogi into taking part in our plan and explain his role." 

Ryuzaki then picks up the phone and dials a number, most likely headquarters. 

"Ryuzaki, here." He says into the phone, which he's holding against his ear with only his thumb and forefinger. 

"But I can't hear you unless we talk over the extension line." He says after a few moments. 

"Am I right in presuming that Mogi will still be acting as Misa's manager?" 

"Then Mogi will continue to work as manager Kanichi Modi now. Our plan is going unexpectedly well, and Mogi takes an important role in this plan. I need you to act more manager like, like the way Matsuda was." 

Ryuzaki then hangs up and joins Misa's practice again. 

A few hours later- 

"I wonder if MisaMisa is alright. Wouldn't it have been better to put a wiretap in the room or on Misa?" Matsuda asks, pacing back and forth. 

Misa had gone to her interview about an hour ago, and Matsuda, Mr. Yagami, Light, Ryuzaki and Anne were sitting around, waiting for results. 

"We don't know which room the interview is in. And if we had put the microphone on Misa, she would be in even more danger. And this is our team's mission so you don't need to worry." Ryuzaki replies. 

"That's right, Matsuda. Help out over here." Mr. Yagami says, from across the room. 

One hour later- 

"MisaMIsa's late. I wonder if she is still in the interview." Matsuda says. 

"Yotsuba evidently have a lot of question for Misa, this is a good sign." Ryuzaki explains. 

"Ryuzaki, I still think letting Misa approach Yotsuba by pretending that she was the second Kira is too risky. It's not too late to deny it, we should ask Aber or Namikawa to make a move." Light says. 

You idiot... Anne thinks. 

"She told them L restrained her on the suspicion of being the second Kira, but "the suspicion was cleared and she was released." That means she has already denied it herself." Ryuzaki replies. 

"My point is that "L restrained her" line is the part that is risky." Light argues. 

"But Misa volunteered herself for this operation." 

"Light, do not worry." Mr. Yagami suddenly says from behind Light's chair. "I will make a statement and explain the current situation on TV broadcasts." 

"Chief, we are not members of the police anymore, you won't be able to do that." Matsuda says. 

"Demegawa from the Sakura TV won't say no to a big catch like this." Mr. Yagami replies. "I will explain the reason I left the force, and mention the fact that Yotsuba is manipulating Kira's power. If I release this information to the public, even though the killing of criminals may not stop, there is a chance that the deaths occuring around Yotsuba will stop." 

"But people won't take you seriously Dad, they'll think you're crazy. And more importantly, you will put your life at great risk." Light states. 

"I'm aware of that. But no matter what people think of me, as long as Yotsuba's murders stop, and if my life can save the lives of many others, then I-" 

"But Dad! What will happen to Mom and Sayu!?" Light exclaims. 

"We know that Yotsuba won't commit another murder for a month anyway. Just restrain yourself for one month?" Ryuzaki suggests. 

"I know, but if we expose the connection between Yotsuba and Kira, there is a chance that the killings of criminals might also stop." Mr. Yagami argues. 

"If we do it the way you just described, the likelihood of the killing not stopping is 99%." Ryuzaki replies. "As I have said many times before, we will simply end up losing our hold on Kira." 

"What is your opinion on this, Light?" Mr. Yagami asks. 

"I'm sorry to say this, Dad, but I have to go with what Ryuzaki said. The killing of criminals won't stop unless we catch Kira. It might be possible for it to stop if we arrest all 7 of them perhaps, but not by the way you have in mind, Dad. And if we publicise the names of those 7 it won't do any good and could cause confusion instead." Light replies. "And if any of them are attending that meeting in fear of Kira's ability, then we might end up sabotaging that person's life." 

"I see." Mr. Yagami says. "Ok Ryuzaki, I will wait for a month, no, I will work with you for another month. But if we still haven't caught Kira by the end of the next month, then I will go ahead with my plan." 

"Yes, that is fine." Ryuzaki replies. 

"Now, I say this as a member of the team, I will oppose any operations that may involve Amane being exposed to any kind of risk what so ever from now on." Mr. Yagami states. 

"Oh, I see." Ryuzaki says. 

"Ah, MisaMisa is back!" Matsuda says, looking at the video footage from the front of the building, where a car pulls in with Mogi driving. 

"Phew, I'm so tired!" Misa says when her and Mogi enter headquarters. 

"Ryuzaki, Yotsuba agreed to take Misa on board for their adverts and promotions." Mogi explains. 

"How did it go, MisaMisa?" Matsuda asks. 

"What do you mean how?" Misa replies, confused. 

"I mean, what did they ask you? Did any of them act suspiciously?" Matsuda explains. 

"I only report that kind of information to my team mates, Light, Kyoko and Ryuzaki." Misa replies. 

"Well, we all agreed to investigate under Ryuzaki as one team just a few minutes ago." Matsuda says. 

"Oh, well, I let them have my mobile number and email address, and 3 out of the 7 have already contacted me privately, asking me out." Misa says. "Now I'll reply to those 3 and investigate them closely. Just as we planned, huh?" 

"It looks like the plan has been cancelled, by the way." Ryuzaki says. 

"What!! Why the hell not!? You better be kidding!" Misa yells, attacking Ryuzaki. 

"It was not my idea." Ryuzaki defends. 

"This plan might put you in danger, Misa." Light says, grabbing Misa's hands so she can't tackle Ryuzaki anymore. "I'm not telling you to turn down the TV - ad job, but from now on you will deny the story you told them, that you were the second Kira and were restrained by L. Mogi will be acting as your bodyguard, and you work just as a model." 

"That's ok, if you say so." Misa says. "Well, I'm tired and I have an early location tomorrow. I'm off to bed." 

Misa runs off into the elevator, but stops and peeks her head out, giggling. 

"Hey Light, wanna come sleep with me tonight?" 

"What... what are you talking about?" Light stutters. 

"Just kidding! I know your saving it for after we catch Kira. You don't need to be shy." Misa says, then disappears. 

"Yes Light, there's no need to be shy." Ryuzaki says, his voice almost mocking. 

"I'm not being shy!" Light protests. 

"No need to be so serious either." Ryuzaki says. 

"I'm going to bed as well." Anne says, getting up from her chair. It wasn't normal that she would go to bed so early, but tonight she felt particularly tired. 

"Good night, Kyoko." Light dismissed her. 

Ryuzaki said nothing, not that she had expected him to. 

When the elevator stopped at her floor, she stepped out of the recently opened doors, only to be stopped by a hand covering her mouth. 

She struggled, and was turned around to look at the face of her attacker. 

Misa. 

"Misa, what are you doing!?" Anne whispered. 

"I have somthing important to tell you." Misa replies. 

"What?" Anne asked. 

What could she possibly have to say to me, of all people? 

"I know who Kira is!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 270 13
"A Death Note? Nice. Who'd be stupid enough to leave this lying around? I mean, it obviously wasn't real, but if I had a notebook like that, I'd be k...
268K 10.8K 28
(Y/n) (l/n). What a person. I don't think anyone really knows what to call that enigma. Some say they're a freak. An unfathomable eccentric. Others t...
423K 24.7K 81
↳ ❝ [ 永遠に君の瞳に ] ❞ ━ yandere l lawliet x fem! reader ━ yandere light yagami x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl is transp...
146K 5.4K 24
I've always enjoyed drawing. I even enjoyed making up my friends. But I never thought that my friends would turn out to be the real deal. And I never...