Your Lips || Niam

By -NiamsDirection-

[Edited + AU] "My name is Niall, and what would you like, sir?" "I'd just like to stare at this beautiful boy... More

before introduction | description
1) The First Meet
2) Liam's Duty
3) Soulmates?
4) Werewolves
5) Slow Down
6) First Date [Pt.1]
7) First Date [Pt.2]
8) Heartbeat
9) Fast Pulse
10) Too Long
11) Double Date [Pt.1]
12) Double Date [Pt.2]
13) Terrible Heat
14) A Drunken Mistake
15) A Werewolf And Mated
16) The First Run
17) The First Hunt
18) Your Lips

0) How They Live

6K 186 48
By -NiamsDirection-

Niall

My life is a pretty simple one, as some people might say. I get up, do the normal things like: brush my teeth, take a shower and all that jazz, then I go to work at the world famous café, "Tomlinson's Coffee," which is my friend's dad's place. It's a really nice coffee place, and I get a load of money for working there nearly all day.

Everyone in Louis's family treats me with so much care and kindness that it's unreal. Since I've been friends with Louis for nearly all my life, they gave me this job, and I couldn't be happier.

My other friends, Harry and Zayn, also work there, and we always share laughs and smiles with each other, knowing that we have our lives on track with this perfect job. I'm so glad that I had met louis because he's really made me the most happiest after my parent's deaths.

I know thinking that abruptly is kind of surprising and sad, but Louis's parents were like my parents. They love me so much, and I wouldn't be surprised if they made me marry Louis because I'm sure that he would be fine with it like how I would be.

Yes, I may have a crush on Louis, but that's besides the point, kinda. louis has been giving me this looks though and I wouldn't be surprised if he liked me. He is very adorable, charming, kind and he's the perfect one out of him, Harry and Zayn.

Maybe, just maybe, we'll both admit our feelings and feel more happier than ever before. Just maybe.

Liam

My life is a pretty decent one. I live with my parents, who are always nagging me to get out of the house, and my sister Ruth. My other sister is away in college and doing quite well, somehow. We are pretty different from other people, but that's not important.

I only have one friend and her name is Sophia. She's really understanding and sweet to me, knowing my deep secret and not caring at all. She's the only other person that knows that I'm different and gay. She fully supports me for liking the same thing she does, and I couldn't be more happier.

I have no job though, which is a bummer, but my family is rich, so what's the point in doing something that's not really needed? My parents and Ruth all have jobs, but they said that I didn't need one, which was a load of stress off my shoulders.

The only thing that I have to worry about is cleaning up the house, which isn't bad at all since I love cleaning up anything that's dirty.

I have yet to find a partner though, as I've been looking really hard, but to no avail, no one meets my criteria of blonde hair, blue eyes and a perfect body.

I haven't really gone out of my little part of the town to look, so I maybe should try the big coffee shop nearby? I'm sure a lot of guys would be there, so I might as well give it a try someday.

I hope that I'll find the perfect guy soon.

~*~

Author's Note:

This is just an insight to niam's lives. not at all that interesting but there are some plot points somewhere in the text ;) good luck finding them but I hope you enjoyed this prologue and please don't forget to vote and comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts on nouis and Liam's different lives, if you can figure them out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 5.1K 32
"And he has curly hair." Louis says dreamily, his head resting on his hand. "The brightest green eyes and the cutest dimples. God I just love talking...
23.7K 279 26
It's been two years since the band went on hiatus. However now the boys get the opportunity to see each other again. Will it be easy for Harry to see...
1M 36.7K 76
I glanced over at Harry. He was looking back at me and I could see his mouth moving in that slow, sexy way of his, but I couldn't focus on what he wa...
970K 33.3K 37
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...