Sold to a vampire

By PrincessTaaiii

Only 18 and her dad gave her up for slavering. She knew it would happen but not today. There she was standing... More

1...
2...
3...
4...
5...
6...
7...
8...
9...
10...
11...
12 'Preview'
12...
13...
14...
15...
16...
Garden Part 1.
Garden Part 2.
The end

News!

5.9K 104 17
By PrincessTaaiii

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been posting went but as soon as school ends which is this Wednesday and my recital because I do dance and etc..

I'll post either the next 2 week or next month.

Thanks for the votes also the  comments I really love reading them.

(Got any ideas for another book cause this book is almost ending 😢?, tell me what kind of book you love to read, historical, fiction, book about finding, anything! I'll give you a response back!)

Bye!!!

6/6/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 1.4K 11
Felix x Human reader Y/N lost her mom in a car accident and her entire life changed. She went live with the father she had never met and who never kn...
138 1 18
Being the daughter of a wealthy businessman, my twin brother and I were brought up to inherit the family fortune and business should he pass, or give...
172K 3K 31
| #1 in pretence On 21st September 2018 ... it was a bet ... She didn't expect it ... She wanted a normal life ... She felt betrayed ...it was a bet...
614 1 43
Things changed. It happened slow....Then, it suddenly picked up. It took on a life of it's own. SHIT! The weaker are on top. They seem to have...