Danny

By elenawild

"Everyone you meet has a part to play in your story. And while some may take a chapter, others a paragraph, a... More

Welcome!
Prologue
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
Quick update
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
Still here
~ Chapter 13 ~
Hey Guys
~Chapter 14~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
Update - Let's talk
Update
Hello Again
~ Chapter 21 ~

~ Chapter 12 ~

3.6K 92 6
By elenawild

Undress, shower, redress, take pills for this aching hangover I was having.

I did everything on my mental list, well, except one thing.

Face the consequences of accidentally leaving the worst possibly voicemail for the wrong person, whatever those consequences may be. I've received no calls or texts from Danny and it is currently like 12 pm, he had to of been up. He had to of heard it.

Oh God what was he thinking? I didn't even know what to do right now, what do you do? I decided to do what I always do when I'm stuck in situations where I have absolutely NO IDEA what to do.

I call Sam.

I pulled my phone out and ACTUALLY called Sam this time. I know, because I double checked.

"Hey El what's going on?" Her calm and collected voice was so cute, man was it going to change.

"Hey Sam, I need to come over like right now. Is that okay?" I asked with a little urgency in my voice.

"Yeah totally El, is everything okay?" Her voice turned worried, I smiled at it.

"Kinda, kinda not. I'll tell you when I get over. But first, you and Julian are clothed right?" I could hear her sigh, even in panic I still made fun of her.

"Just get your ass over here." 

------------

"So what's going on?" Sam asked, me entering the apartment and immediately taking a seat on the couch.

"First, is Julian here?" I asked. 

"No, he's with Danny right now." My heart started to race, oh God.

"Have you heard anything from Julian since he's hung out with Danny?" I asked curiously and she took a seat next to me, her face turning into a questionable look.

"No? What's going on El?" I sighed and rubbed my face before pushing my hair back.

"Okay, I'm about to unload a lot on you okay?" She just nodded, but really, she had no idea.

"On the night of your wedding, you weren't the only one who got some." She cocked her head for a second.

"What do you mean?" I sighed, looking at her for her to get it.

"Wait, did you have sex? I mean that's not too unusual though El." She said and I smiled.

"It's not the act, it's who I did it with." I said and waited again and then I saw it. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"NO." She said, her voice raised.

"Yes." She jumped up, running hands through her hair.

"Oh my God! You and Danny?!" I jumped up with her and shushed her, even though we were alone, she was just so loud.

"Yes. We were both drunk and didn't really remember it and decided to keep it a secret." She rolled her eyes before pacing.

"Why didn't you tell me huh?! I'm your best friend!" I laughed and took her hands, trying to calm her.

"I know I'm sorry but we just thought it would be best to keep it a secret. But that's not my problem so you need to calm down and listen!" She breathed a huge breath before sitting back down with me, collecting herself as I did as well.

"Okay, so it's been awhile now. Me and Danny have become good friends I would say and I've recently started having dreams where I'm remembering that night. How it started and what happened."

"Was it good?" She asked, interrupting me.

"I mean, it was drunk sloppy sex that I can remember barely, so I mean, decent but no the best. But that's not the point! The point is, I'm remembering and when I see him, I see him that way and it's been really hard for some reason. Then yesterday I'm at his apartment, we are eating burgers."

"Naturally." She chimes in, we both nod.

"And I see he writes a note about calling Talor."

"Oh ew that's a horrible decision on his part." She said and I nodded with her.

"I know and it just ticked me off for some reason. Like I've never felt these feelings for Danny before and suddenly ever since remembering that night, I see him just a little differently." I sighed, thinking about everything.

"Do you think you like him in more than a friend way?" She asked and I looked up at her.

"I don't know Sam, it's all so weird. At first I like hated him, now I don't know how to feel about him." 

It was silent for a moment, but then I remembered why I was here.

"Okay, but the point is, last night I got drunk, like I do when I have problems."

"Naturally." She nodded again.

"And I meant to call you and slur all this to you just like I did now, except I called Danny and left him a voicemail about all of this and now I have no idea what to do and I'm freaking out." 

Her eyes widened as she grabbed my hand.

"Oh dear, yeah that's a situation." I looked down, playing with a piece of my hair.

"What do I do Sam?" I looked back up at her and I could see the gears working in her head.

"Well, what's said has been said, you can't take it back. And you know he's heard it since he's up and he wouldn't just ignore it, that's not like Danny."

I looking up at the ceiling for a moment, when an idea struck me.

"Sam, call him."

She looked at me shocked.

"Wait, why me?" She asked and I smiled.

"Because he's one of your best friends and if you call him and just talk to him like you want to see how he is, maybe he'll tell you about it. Come on!" 

She looked suspiciously at me before going 'pfft'.

"No way El." I dropped to my knees on the floor, grabbing her hands.

"Please my dear Sam, PLEASE." She sighed, grabbing her phone.

"You are so damn lucky I love you."

I sat back on the couch, waiting to hear what he had to say.

"Hey Danny, what's going on?" She said and I waited patiently as she talked.

"No everything is going great, I know Julian is probably there with you, but I wanted to see how you were doing." 

"Oh that's good. Hey can you put Jules on the phone real quick?" I was wondering why she didn't ask any further, but when I grabbed her arm she swatted me away.

"Hey babe, can you go somewhere where you're alone?" She asked, before rolling her eyes.

"No I'm not naked and waiting for you. I need to ask you a question real quick." Goddamn Julian, always thinking of sex it seemed.

"Is Danny acting weird or saying anything out of the ordinary?" I waited as there seemed to be a long pause.

"Ah, okay. I'll see you when you get back, love you, bye." She hung the phone up and looked over at me as I waited patiently.

"And?" I asked and she laughed.

"Julian's coming home now, it sounded like he heard something, but didn't want to talk about it with Danny so close." I nodded as we waited.

It seemed to be forever, when in actuality, it was probably one half an hour when Julian finally entered through that door. 

"Finally!" I yelled and Julian made his way quickly to the living room, eyeing me.

"You heard something." I said and he just nodded, before giving Sam a quick kiss and taking a seat.

"Well stop looking at me, what did you hear?" I asked.

"What no hi, how are you doing Julian?" He asked, taking Sam's hand and I rolled my eyes.

"Hi, how are you? Good? Great. What did you hear?" He laughed before calming again.

"Well, I hear you made a call and left someone a voicemail." I waited longer.

"Danny said he has no idea what the hell to do." I sighed, rubbing my face yet again, I was going to break out so bad tomorrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he sat up straighter.

"He says he could tell you were drunk, so he doesn't know how much of what you said was truth or just bullshit from you drunkess, but that he doesn't know how to feel, because he hasn't looked at you that way since the night you two were drunk." 

"So I'm guessing he told you about that huh?" I asked and he nodded.

"He said he remembers it pretty clearly, but he doesn't know how to feel. I actually got into a little heated argument with him today though." Sam looked at him curiously

"Why?" She asked.

"Well, he said he called Talor, you know, Mrs. Bitch. He says they plan to hang out and we all know where that's going to lead." 

I was so confused, I didn't know how to feel or what to do.

"Should I bring it up with him or just let this die out what should I do? I just, I can't avoid him forever." I said, aggravated as all hell.

"Well, the question is, do you think you like him more than a friend, or did you say how you felt out of drunkenness that wasn't necessarily true?" God, I didn't know.

"I don't know, I haven't had a lot of time to process what I actually said, I'm more just freaked out that I said it at all." 

Finally I stood up and grabbed my purse.

"Are you leaving?" Sam asked, following me.

"Yeah, I gotta go think about what to do. I'm gonna have to see him at some point and I just don't see how I can just ignore what happened. Thank you for everything though you guys." They both hugged me and I made my way to the door.

"Just don't say anything to Danny about me talking to you guys?" I asked and Sam nodded.

"Of course. Love you babe." She said, hugging me.

"Love you too. See you guys later." I exited their apartment and as I started to walk down the hall, I felt so confused, so angry with myself.

Dd I actually like Danny that way? As stupid as I think he is for calling Talor, if he gets back with her, there will be nothing I can do anyways. I'm going to have to talk to him about this, that's the only way I see this getting resolved.

"God I'm never drinking alcohol again."

What a fucking lie. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.4K 49
Sequel to Love Made Us Julian and Sam have just got engaged, embarking on their life together, madly in love. When one Sunday Night Julian faces the...
187K 2.9K 38
Everyone knows the story. Tom meets Olivia. They fall in love. They live happily ever after. Right? Wrong.
6.7K 89 4
After a tragic event, she decides to change the way she lives her life as she has no other choice but to live with her sister and her husband. Her pa...
38.8K 7.2K 58
(Complete) After decades, it's the end of an era on The Point. Change is inevitable and Will Drake doesn't like it. Will has the career he always dre...