Being In Love with a Woman {G...

By smirkem

"She was beautiful. Completely. Probably the most beautiful woman I had ever set eyes on. " Skylar was a bea... More

Introduction. Skylar.
Chapter One. Skylar.
Chapter two. Taylor.
Chapter Three. Skylar.
Chapter Four. Taylor.
Chapter Five. Skylar.
Chapter Six. Taylor.
Chapter Seven. Skylar.
Chapter Eight. Taylor.
Chapter Nine. Skylar.
Chapter Ten. Taylor
Chapter Eleven. Skylar.
Chapter Twelve. Taylor.
Chapter Thirteen. Skylar.
Chapter Fifteen. Skylar.
Chapter Sixteen. Taylor.
Chapter Seventeen. Skylar.
Chapter Eighteen. Taylor.
Chapter Nineteen. Skylar.
Chapter Twenty. Taylor.
Chapter Twenty-One. Skylar.
Chapter Twenty-Two. Taylor.
Chapter Twenty-Three. Skylar.
Chapter Twenty-Four. Taylor.
Chapter Twenty-Five. Skylar.
Chapter Twenty-Six. Taylor.
Chapter Twenty-Seven. Skylar.
Chapter Twenty-Eight. Taylor.
Chapter Twenty-Nine. Skylar
Chapter Thirty. Taylor.
Chapter Thirty-One. Skylar.
Chapter Thirty-Two. Taylor.
Chapter Thirty-Three. Skylar.
Chapter Thirty-Four. Taylor.
Chapter Thirty-Five. Skylar.
Chapter Thirty-Six. Taylor.
Chapter Thirty-Seven. Skylar.
Chapter Thirty-Eight. Taylor.
Chapter Thirty-Nine. Skylar.
Chapter Forty. Taylor.
Chapter Forty-One. Skylar.
Chapter Forty-Two. Taylor
Chapter Forty-Three. Skylar.
Chapter Forty-Four. Taylor.
Chapter Forty-Five. Skylar.
Chapter Forty-Six. Taylor.
Chapter Forty-Seven. Skylar.
Chapter Forty-Eight. Taylor.
Chapter Forty-Nine. Skylar.
Chapter Fifty. Taylor. Part one.
Chapter Fifty. Skylar. Part two
Chapter Fifty-One. Taylor.
Epilogue. Skylar.
To My Readers

Chapter Fourteen. Taylor.

7.3K 289 17
By smirkem

Taylor was amazed at what her eyes were seeing, but her mind hadn't yet calculated what she was looking at. Did she really just see Skylar naked? Buttery honey skin, that was still wet from her shower. She had the most perfect ass, and no waist, and small perfect tittles with nipple piercings. She even had tattoos Taylor didn't know about. Taylor had to take a minute to contain herself. She was lowkey mad at Skylar for doing that her.
They both knew it was too soon and Skylar wanted to play games. She tried to calm herself because she knew if she didn't find some control she would be walking into that shower with her any minute now.
So she began to busy herself with the food. She was making steak and loaded potatoes, with chicken, shrimp, cheese and broccoli.
She was excited herself to eat. She really wanted to cater to Skylar. Even though Skylar was teasing her, she could see just how exhausted she was and it didn't help that the night before she kept her out late.
She started seasoning the steak and chicken, when she heard footsteps coming toward the kitchen, she looked up to see Skylar. As beautiful as she could be. She had almost little to nothing one. Little pajama shorts, a Calvin Klein sports, socks and her hair was natural. She looked like a goddess.
She could see that Skylar was blushing. She must've been a little shy after the show she put on. Taylor smiled, "You know I should be mad at you right now, right?"
"Why is that?", Skylar asked, perplexed.
"That was cruel and unusual punishment. To have to see you like that and not be able to touch"
"I know. I know. I'm sorry. I just wanted to have a little fun"
"That's fun for you. Not fun for me"
Skylar laughed at her, "you're so cute when your angry".
Taylor smiled and shook her head, "You aren't supposed to think I'm cute when I'm mad at you"
"Okay, fine. I'll never do it again. No more dropping towels and showing you my naked body"
Taylor's eyes popped out her head, "Heyyy, not fair. You know that's not what I meant. I love a good show", the thought of never seeing Skylar naked again honestly scared Taylor.
Skylar giggled, "Okay seriously this time. I'll stop playing. Do you want any help with dinner?"
"No, thank you. Go relax"
Skylar walked away and Taylor was left to make a good meal and be in her thoughts. She was really feeling Skylar and she knew it was more than just lust because she didn't chase after her.
Taylor wants to really understand her, know her inside and out through the depths of her mind, body and soul.
She already knows Skylar is different from most women, but is she incomparable?
It took Taylor about an hour to cook dinner and served it to Skylar in the living room where she was watching tv.
You could see the joy written on Skylar's face as Taylor entered the room with two plates of food.
"Are you sure you made this Taylor? It looks like a professional chef came and did this"
Taylor smiled too herself knowing she did a good job. She watched Skylar take her first bite of the food and practically prayed she enjoyed the way it taste as much as she enjoyed the way it looked.
Skylar closed her eyes and savored in the taste. Taylor smiled, "You like?"
"I love, thank you for this. It means so much, Taylor"
"No problem, I have some questions for you though, if you don't mind", Taylor wanted to know everything, she felt so curious about this beautiful woman, why was she not settled down with someone who was loving her unconditionally.
"I'm an open book, ask away"
"Why the fuck are you single?"
Skylar giggled, took a second to think about the question and then looked into Taylor's eyes and answered sincerely, "I was waiting for you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 453 31
everyΡ‚Π½ΞΉng ΞΉ Π½old dear reΡ•ΞΉdeΡ• ΞΉn Ρ‚Π½oΡ•e eyeΡ•. (slow updates)
877K 16.1K 66
(FIRST BOOK) Skylar always tries to think that all is as normal as it seems. But there's so much more to it than normal. She have just lost her pare...
4.2M 82.6K 51
I moaned softly as my walls stretched around Skylar's member feeling how big she was. I bit my lip as my gaze met hers waiting for her next instructi...
1.1K 64 20
"Good morning, beautiful. You might be campaigning for mayor but I'm campaigning for your heart. How is it that I'm falling so hard for you in such a...