Babysitter|| Hunter Rowland

By kyra-rowland

Braxley Jones has an addiction to concerts but has no way to make money. One day she puts up flyers for babys... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
Epilouge.

07.

6.8K 149 22
By kyra-rowland

This chapter is dedicated to hunter_is_my_bf  because she helped me come up with the idea for this chapter.

Braxley's POV
The next day was kind of difficult because I knew I would have to see Hunter but I'm just going to ignore him. I got my penny board and skated over to the Rowland's house. I brought some money so Ashton and I could go to the park and get ice cream later. When I arrived at the Rowland's Christine gave me my money for staying with them for the last couple of days and it was enough money for the 5SOS concert. I did a little happy dance in my head when she gave it to me. Ashton wasn't awake when I got to their house so I was just sitting on my phone waiting for him to wake up. After about an hour I got up and made Ashton pancakes since he wasn't awake yet and I didn't know what else to do. When I started getting out the stuff to make pancakes I thought about the time Hunter and I made pancakes and it made me upset thinking about it. As soon as I stopped thinking about it I went back to making pancakes then all of a sudden I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I turn around hoping to god it's Brandon not Hunter.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hehehehe! Cliff hanger! Anyways I updated finally I will try to make updates longer and more of them soon I won't be able to update because I'm going on vacation but I will try to update as much as I can after that! ALSO IM VERY EXCITED! I made a Hunter fan account on Instagram and it would mean the world to me if you would follow it and like my pictures. It's @ huntersxgigglez. I will follow you back! It means the world! ☺️☺️😍😍😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
531K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
818K 37.8K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...