14.

Braxley's POV
      What the hell just happened. Hunter just asked me to be his girlfriend.
"Of course!" I responded and then he hugged me.
        We finally started on the road to Phoenix. It would take about four hours to drive there. I don't know how Nate got me all the way to Mexico. Unless he's older than I thought because it isn't legal for him to drive me. I cuddled into Hunter's side the whole ride home and it felt right just to be with someone I know who cares about me.
When we finally arrived home I went to sleep for a few hours.
When I woke up it was 7 pm.
"Do you want to go live with me Brax?"
"Sure!" I replied and Hunter logged in to his YouNow.
"HI GUYS!!!" Hunter said. Wow that kid has a lot of energy.
"Guess what," he picked me up off my bed and brought me I'm front of his phone so his fans could see me, "this is my amazing, beautiful, girlfriend, Braxley." Then he sat me down.
All of the comments were really positive so that made me really happy. Hunter and I broadcasted for the next hour and he logged off. We were laying in bed watching Netflix on my Mac and I had an idea.
"Hunter. Oh my god. I just had an idea."
"What is it, baby?" He asked.
"I need to make a YouTube. I could be a beauty guru and I could tell the insane stories that happen to me." I say really excited.
"Okay I'll help you in the morning baby. We should go to bed."
And with that I closed my Mac and fell asleep in Hunter's arms.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This chapter was cute. I have a question. Does anyone else think Mario is gay? Anyone? Because I know I do. Anyways. Love you.
~ Kyra☺️😘