17.

Braxley's POV
I'm nervous for this appointment because the idea that I'm actually pregnant has been popping in my mind. I don't think I can be but it's possible. I'm just afraid of what Hunter will do if I am pregnant. I mean pregnant at fourteen. Come on. I'm going to be labeled a slut my entire life. I'm in the doctors office waiting for the doctor to see me. My mom ran all the normal tests on me I'm just waiting for the doctor to diagnose me. Dr. Edwards finally came.
"Hi, Braxley! Haven't seen you for while," he says.
"Good to see you Dr. Edwards." I say trying to make it less awkward.
"So your mom told me that you weren't feeling well. What's wrong?" He asks.
"I've been throwing up a lot today." I say.
"Have you had your period this month?" He asks.
Then I start thinking. Oh shit. I haven't had my period this is all going down hill real quick.
"No I don't think so." I say still trying to remember.
"We're going to need you to take a pregnancy test then. Just for safety reasons." He says.
"Okay." I reply while he hands me a cup to go pee in.
I walk out of the room while my mom was looking at me mortified. I don't make eye contact with her and walk to the bathroom. I pee in the cup and put in the box for them to send to the lab. I walk back into the room.
"I'll be able to know your test results in a few hours." Dr. Edwards says, "Your mom can take you home and I'll have her call you when I find out the results."
"Okay." I reply and walk out of the room with my mom.
We get in the car and my mom just looks at me.
"You can't be pregnant can you?" She asks.
"Um well I mean it is possible." I say looking at my feet.
"BRAXLEY MARIE JONES. I'm so disappointed in you." She yells.
I start crying, "Mom I'm so sorry but you know the situation I'm in right now. You were a teen mom. The least you can do is be supportive. You know how it feels to be kicked out because you're a teen mom don't do that to me."
She hugs me, "You're right baby. I will support you even though you are so young. I'll help you do whatever with this baby. We aren't even sure if you're pregnant yet so don't worry about it." She says.
"I love you mom."
"I love you too sweetie."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I just want to say thank you all for being so supportive of me. The only reason I've been writing lately is because I know when I post a chapter I will have positive comments and they make my day. You guys have helped me out of my writers block. Thank you so much.
Much love.
~Kyra ☺️😘