03.

Braxley's POV
Yesterday I had a lot of fun with Ashton and I hope today is the same. I got up and took a shower. After my shower I threw on a comfy outfit. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. I made it to the Rowland's house right in time. I knocked on the door. Ashton opened the door then jumped into my arms.
"Hi Ashton." I giggled and carried him inside. Christine came rushing down the stairs.
"Hi Braxley." She said.
"Hi Mrs.Rowland." I said.
"Oh please! Call me Christine."
I giggled, "Ok."
"Ok, I'm have to take a little business trip and I'll be back Thursday. Can you spend the night with Ashton?" She asked.
"Sure!" I replied.
"Hunter and Brandon will be here most of the time. You can walk to your house and get some of your clothes. I'll be back early Thursday morning so you'll only have to spend two nights with Ashton."
"Ok that sounds great." I said.
"Bye sweetie," She kissed Ashton then left.
"Hey Ashton do you wanna walk to my house and get some clothes so we can have a sleepover?" I asked.
"YEAH!" He cheered. I grabbed his hand and we walked to my house. When we got to my house I just threw a bunch of clothes in my Nike duffle bag then walked back to their house. I walked in and brought my stuff to Ashton's room.  For the rest of the day Ashton just taught me how to play his video games. Around 9 o'clock Hunter and Brandon came home. I told Ashton to pick a movie, hoping he would fall asleep during the movie.
"I want the minions movie." Ashton said.
"Ok." I replied I put the movie in and cuddled with Ashton on the couch.
About halfway through the movie Ashton fell asleep and Hunter came downstairs.
"Hey Hunter." I whispered when I heard him coming down the stairs.
"Yeah?" He questioned.
"Will you take Ashton to his room, he fell asleep."
"Sure." He replied then scooped Ashton off the couch and brought him to his room. Then he came down stairs and sat on the opposite side of the couch.
"You wanna watch a movie?" He asked me, scooting closer to me.
"Sure." Then he got on Netflix and turned on Friday the 13th.
I groaned. About 5 minutes into the movie I started schooling closer to Hunter and he noticed.
"Come here." And he patted his lap. I crawled across the couch and jumped into his lap. He warped his arms around me and every time something scary happened I would jump and he would hold me tighter. I finally fell asleep in his arms.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm sorry it took so long to update but school is terrible. Anyways comment and vote. Love ya 😘 GOTTA BLAST🚀🖖🏼