21.

Braxley's POV
Seven months later
I groaned as Hunter held my hand as I waddled down the stairs.
"Why do you still love me and take care of me," I asked.
"What do you mean," he questioned back.
"I mean why do you still love me because it looks like I swallowed a beach ball and you're about to see me scream for hours, any day," I replied.
"I will always love you. No matter if you're screaming or do look like you swallowed a beach ball," Hunter said. I rolled my eyes at him.
I sat down on the couch and waited for Hunter to bring the food. I turned on the tv and went to Netflix. Lately Hunter and I have been binge watching The Secret Life Of The American Teenager. It's so relatable to our lives right now. I could be having the baby any day. Hunter and I decided that we wouldn't find out the gender of the baby until it's born. I've also moved into Hunter's house because he had an extra room and we put all the baby's stuff in there. It's room is cute. All of a sudden I get a sharp pain in my stomach. I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions lately and I just decided ignore it because it's probably nothing. Then 10 minutes later another comes and then another 10 minutes later another comes and they keep getting stronger.
"HUNTER," I yelled because he was still in the kitchen doing god knows what.
"What Brax," he yelled back.
"I think the baby is coming," I yelled. I heard him throw something and he ran into the living room.
"Will you please grab my hospital bag and my purse and my phone charger? Please," I asked.
Hunter got his mom and all of my stuff and we drove to the hospital. When we got to ten hospital they gave us a room. They told me that I had a lot more contractions than I thought I was 9 centimeters dilated. Apparently I have a very high pain tolerance. They set me on the bed because it was about time for me to push this damn thing out of me. Hunter and I have already agreed on names for a boy and a girl. My mom finally ran in here and all the people I wanted for the birth are here. Christine, Hunter, my mom and Molly. I was only aloud four and those are the four I choose. Hunter and my mom were down by legs holding them and Christine and Molly were up by my head giving me moral support. The doctor told me to start pushing. Ten pushes later and I was on my last one.
"Okay Braxley this is the last one. Get ready 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10," my doctor said. I reached down and pulled out my baby.
"It a girl," I cried. Everyone in the room was crying. We kept the name a secret from everyone so it was surprise.
"So what's her name," my mom asked.
"Arizona Mae Rowland. Arizona after the beautiful state where Hunter and I met and fell in love and Mae after my grandma's middle name," I said and the doctor took Arizona out of my arms so Hunter could cut her umbilical cord.
Arizona Mae Rowland was born September 28, 2016 at 6:37pm. She weighed 6 pounds and 7 ounces.