10.

Braxley's POV
      Molly finally arrived at my house. It seemed like forever but it only took her about eight minutes. I'm still sad Nate hasn't texted me. But it's only 10 AM so he night not be awake yet. When Molly arrived she busted in my room.
"Great knocking skills you have," I say sarcastically.
"Whatever! Just tell me the story," she says.
"Okay. So one day after I was done babysitting Ashton, Hunter's little brother, I saw on Instagram that he posted a WCW but it was some random girl. So the next day I went to their house to babysit he tried to be flirty again and then I told him off about his WCW and after that he's been ignoring me. So after I told Hunter off I took Ashton to the park and I started talking to this boy named Nate. Because he was watching his little sister play while I was watching Ashton and he gave his number and snapchat and he's been talking to me."
"Wow," Molly said.
"I know. It's crazy," I reply.
"So who do you like better, Nate or Hunter?" She asked.
"I don't know that's a really hard question because I really like both of them I just feel better when I'm with Hunter."
"Maybe you should try to get back together or whatever you were doing with Hunter." Molly suggested.
"If Nate doesn't ask me to hang out today I'll try to talk to Hunter and if Nate does ask me to hang out then I'll see if I like him and if I don't then I'll talk to Hunter."
"Sounds like plan. Now let's watch Netflix," Molly says.
     About ten minutes into watching American Horror Story I hear my phone ding. I have a text from Nate and I scream.
"HE TEXTED ME!" I yell.
Nate☺️: hey I just woke up
Braxley: hey
Nate☺️: if you're not busy today wanna hang out?
Braxley: I'm not busy at all. Where do u wanna hang?
Nate☺️: I'll give you my address and you can come to my place at noon
Braxley: sounds good
"IM GOING TO HIS HOUSE AT NOON," I scream.
"ITS 11 OCLOCK YOU NEED TO GET READY NOW," Molly screams.
I scream one more time and run up to my room to get ready.

I put that outfit and take my hair out of the French braid that it was in

I put that outfit and take my hair out of the French braid that it was in. Then I had Molly do my make up.

By the time I'm done its 11:30 and I decide it's time to go to Nate's house. I decided I would take my penny board to his house. I penny board all the way across town and make it to his house right at 12:00. I knock on his front door and a lady who looks to be in her mid forties answers. I assume it's his mom.
"Hi! I'm came to see Nate," I say very politely.
"Sure! He's up in his room." He responds nicely.
I walk up stairs and I open the door. When I open it I see.......
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AAAAAAA this is the longest chapter I've written for this book so far. I feel good about it. I also left u hangin. Hehehehe. I guess u have to wait until Monday. I might write tomorrow tho since I didn't update Wednesday like I was supposed to but this is making up for Wednesday. Also I'm supposed to be babysitting and I lost the kids while I was trying to write this but idc.
~Kyra 😘❤️