08.

Braxley's POV
I turn around. It's Ashton. Thank God! "Ashton! What are you doing?" I ask
"I just woke up." He responds.
"Okay how about when I'm done making breakfast we go to the park."
"Okay." He responds excitedly.
Ashton and I finish breakfast and he goes up stairs to get ready. I turn around when I hear someone coming down the stairs. It's Hunter. Oh my. He looks good today. No Braxley you can't think that. He smiles at me that a million dollar contagious smile. He walks over to me and hugs me but I don't hug back.
"What's wrong babe?" He asks.
"Maybe you should ask your woman crush Wednesday what's wrong." I say.
"Oh." He says and walks away.
Then Ashton comes down the stairs and we head off the the park. When we get to the park I sit down on the bench and watch Ashton play. Ashton was playing with the other kids for only about fifteen minutes until someone came and sat down next to me. I look over and it's this really gorgeous guy. He's over six foot tall and has big brown eyes. His hair is in a perfect quiff .
"Hey." He says.
"Hi." I respond.
"What's your name?" He asks.
"Braxley," I say, "What's yours?"
"Nate." He replies.
"Nice to meet you, Nate." I say and shake his hand as I giggle.
He shake my hand too and says, "Nice to meet you too Braxley."
"What are you doing here." Nate asks.
"I'm watching a kid I babysit. What are you doing here?" I ask.
"I'm watching my little sister."
"Cool." I respond. Then I mentally punch my self for being awkward like usual.
"I don't want to sound rude but are you single?" He asks.
"Single as a Pringle." I say. Then punch my self again for being so awkward.
He chuckles then says, " I guess you wouldn't mind me having your number then would you."
"Of course not." I respond. I gave him my number and took Ashton back to his house.
     As I was walking home from the Rowland's I get a text.
Unknown: it's Nate
Braxley: Hi ☺️
Nate😊: what's up
Braxley: just walking home wbu
Nate😊: walking my dog
Braxley: cool
Nate☺️: I don't wanna sound like a creep but how old are u
Braxley: 14
I'm finally home and I go to bed as soon as I get the chance.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
GUYS THIS WAS A LONG UPDATE! Anyways I hope you enjoyed. I won't update for a few days!
~Kyra 😘🤘🏻