07.

This chapter is dedicated to hunter_is_my_bf  because she helped me come up with the idea for this chapter.

Braxley's POV
The next day was kind of difficult because I knew I would have to see Hunter but I'm just going to ignore him. I got my penny board and skated over to the Rowland's house. I brought some money so Ashton and I could go to the park and get ice cream later. When I arrived at the Rowland's Christine gave me my money for staying with them for the last couple of days and it was enough money for the 5SOS concert. I did a little happy dance in my head when she gave it to me. Ashton wasn't awake when I got to their house so I was just sitting on my phone waiting for him to wake up. After about an hour I got up and made Ashton pancakes since he wasn't awake yet and I didn't know what else to do. When I started getting out the stuff to make pancakes I thought about the time Hunter and I made pancakes and it made me upset thinking about it. As soon as I stopped thinking about it I went back to making pancakes then all of a sudden I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I turn around hoping to god it's Brandon not Hunter.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hehehehe! Cliff hanger! Anyways I updated finally I will try to make updates longer and more of them soon I won't be able to update because I'm going on vacation but I will try to update as much as I can after that! ALSO IM VERY EXCITED! I made a Hunter fan account on Instagram and it would mean the world to me if you would follow it and like my pictures. It's @ huntersxgigglez. I will follow you back! It means the world! ☺️☺️😍😍😘😘