06.

Braxley's POV
    Hunter and I finally put Ashton down for bed then went downstairs to watch a movie.
"What do you want to watch?" Hunter asked me.
"I don't care, maybe Marley and Me." I replied.
He rolled his eyes and said, "Of course that's what you wanna watch." We fell asleep watching the movie.
NEXT DAY
     I got up and made the boys breakfast. While we were eating I asked Ashton what he wanted to do today. He said he just wanted to play hide and seek. I giggled and said ok. We decided to have teams. Hunter and I were on a team and Brandon and Ashton were on a team together. Me and hunter decided to hide in the washer. Ashton and Brandon found us quickly. Hunter and I decided to spend the rest of the day doing nothing but cuddling. The thought running through my mind the whole day was when is Hunter going to ask me out. Finally Hunter and I fell asleep on his bed.
NEXT DAY
Christine finally came back early this morning. I left before any of the boys woke up because I wanted to get home but I'll see them tomorrow. I finally got home and was checking Instagram from the comfort of my own bed and I saw that Hunter posted a picture. It was of another girl and it said #WCW. I instantly tried to make all the bad thoughts go away and I clicked on the girls profile. Her name was Hannah. Ewww. That's like the biggest thot name ever (sorry if ur name is Hannah). I guess Hunter doesn't like me like that. I just grabbed some ice cream and watched Nicholas Sparks movies on Netflix all day to make the pain go away. But I was also happy because I would be babysitting Ashton tomorrow and I love him.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry if ur name is Hannah but THIS HOE JUST UPDATED. I've had like the most eventful day today. First I was stuck in the bathroom at school for an hour because of a tornado and everybody was screaming and crying and then somehow someone got my number and texted me the whole thing to the Pacer video. Ok to a totally different subject I DONT CARE if you met Hunter and Brandon stop Dming me about it. I've had like 10 people dm me and tell me that. I DONT CARE. Also in the last chapter I asked for an internet friend and only one person hmu on that and it was the weirdest thing ever me. Ok but anyways I really wanna share all my weird stories that happen to me so tell me if I should make a story time/ rant book or nah. Anyways love you😘