15.

Braxley's POV
It's been a week since whatever the hell happened with Nate. I still haven't figured out what he got from me. Also they have never found him which still freaks me out. It's been great being with Hunter. He is everything I've ever asked for.
"What do you wanna watch, Brax?" Hunter said, trying to decide what to watch on Netflix.
"I don't care."
"How bout The Notebook." He said.
"Why not," I reply, "Just be ready for me to cry on you."
"Whatever you do is fine I'll still love you anyways." He said while kissing my forehead.
We finally watched all of the movie and Hunter asked me a question.
"Braxley, can I show my love to you?" He asks.
"Sure but how?" I question.
He starts taking my shirt off.
"Are you okay with this?" Hunter asks.
"I'm okay with anything you're okay with." I said while he finished taking off my bra. I started to unbutton his pants but then he ran to his bedroom door and locked it. He came back and took his pants off. I took his underwear off of him and he unbuttoned my shorts. Soon I was just left in my underwear and Hunter was completely naked.
"Brax, you don't have to go through with this if you don't want too." He said.
"Hunter, I don't think I've been more confident in doing something in my life. Nothing has ever felt this right in my life." I said.
"Okay then," he replied. Then took off my underwear.
I look down and his dick was really hard. (Omf guys I can't even rn. What the hell am I writing.) It looked way too big to be going inside of me.
"Are you sure you're ready for this?" He asked.
"More than sure." I replied.
Then he thrust into me. It only took a few minutes until we reached our climaxes. For the rest of the night we laid in Hunter's bed and watched Netflix.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
What the actual fuck did I just write? I wrote us all a prayer because we need Jesus after that. I'm literally crying because it's so bad but
Dear God,
I'm sorry I've sinned. I hope you'll forgive me.
Amen
I hope y'all drank your holy water
~Kyra ☺️😘