Kamigami No Asobi: Don't Know...

By graciegreat

I thought I would never have to make a decision. But know I do. Many hot guys. Some I like as friends. Some I... More

Characters that I Own
Arriving
Misery, Lilac, and Aqua
Fire, Light, and Sun
Shackles
Pictures
Thunder and Lightning
The Rooftops
Trouble
Comfort
Family and Control
Broken
Fights, Over Me?
Feelings
Better?
Mental
Invasion
War
Wake Up
In My Head
Do It For Fae
Light
Awake
Rest
The Moon
Not Me This Time
Lovers Rings
A Kiss (Almost)
Food
Abuse
Jealously Rises
Party
The Sea
Shackles: Part 2
Mom
SHIP NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
Glasses
Divine Warriors
The Light and Dark
Cutthroat
Explanation
Laurance
Avenge
Good News
Visitors
Shadows
Event
Dates
NEW CHARACTERS??
Dress Shopping
Not the First Time We Were Alone
Helping
Parts That Didn't Write?
Sports
Alive and Game Plan
No Promises
Pictures Part 2
Telling Someone
Jerseys and Pitching
Game Day and First Inning
Second Inning and Third Inning Who Won?
Losers
Prom Appearances
Carmen, Kaylee, and Victoria's appearances
Zahra, Tavisha, and Fae
Prom
Sorrow
Our Reward
A Twist
God of Destruction
Biggest War Ever
Home
The Unbelievable
End, For Now
Last Part for Sure
IM CRYING
My Face?
A Third Book?
SO SORRY
ASSEMBLING ALL BTS ARMY
Coming Soon...
Tagged Again...
Come See Me!
It Is Out!!!

The Sun

375 10 0
By graciegreat

After I went to class and sat down I immediately wanted to leave. And knew that I pretty much knew everything about humans and the science of them. I didn't feel like paying attention so I fell asleep but not for long.

"Von Ronsenberg!" I hear Mr. Thoth yell.

"Yes sir?" I ask.

"Who gets to choose the gender of a child for pregnancies after sex?" I look at him and begin to shake.

"The men?" I answer in a question form.

"That is correct. And don't fall asleep in my class! Ever again!" I growl at him and he gave me a dead stare him and I stared at each other until class was over.

"Looks like class is over. Sorry that more people couldn't fall asleep." I comment and leave. I heard a crash in the room but still left to my dorm. I went inside and remembered mine and Laurance's sparring match. I walk over to his dorm but no one was in there. Then I checked Tsukito's and only his brother was there and I didn't want to talk to him. Then I went to Loki's but Balder said he wasn't feeling well. So then I went over to Apollo's to see if he was there.

"Oh hey Fae! What brings you here?" Apollo asks me.

"Well no one else is in their dorms so I came to see if you were available." I answer.

"What about Loki-Loki? Aren't you guys good friends?" He asks.

"Yes we are! But Balder said that Loki wasn't feeling well. So I'm respecting his space to get better." I answer.

"Oh no he's sick?" Apollo asks he looks concerned.

"His stomach is probably bothering him and I'm not gonna push it. I bet he's fine. I'm gonna check on him later." I respond.

"Okay that's good! What should we do?" He asks.

"Do you know how to use a sword?" I ask him.

"I tried before but I'm not very good. I'm better with a bow." He responds.

"I can teach you how to use a sword. Then, you can teach me how to use a bow! Sounds good?" I suggest.

"Sounds perfect! Let's go!" I grab Apollo's wrist and we run into the woods. We first make a bow to be ready when he teaches me how to use a bow.

"Here you can use my other sword." I hand him my Jury of Nine sword.

"WOAH! Which sword is this?" He asks and he looks closely at it.

"It's my Jury of Nine sword. I only have three." I respond.

"You have three Jury of nine swords?!" He asks interested.

"No I have three swords in all. I have a practicing sword, my Jury of Nine, and my favorite sword. My Shadow Knight one. People recognize me when I turn into my Jury of nine just for my sword and not my name." I comment and laugh.

"What is your Jury of Nine title? If you're okay with me asking." He asks. I look at the ground.

"I don't like the title and you won't either." I look down at the ground with my head turned right.

"I would still like to here the title though. I bet it's beautiful." He puts his hand under my chin and turns my head back towards him. I sigh and tell him.

"Everyone thinks that my title is 'Fae the Forcible'. But it's not. That's what people in Phoenix Drop remember me as." I giggle.

"Whhattt? I thought that's what it was." He comments.

"It's not. That's how people recognize me by. It's my full person thing. Which means when I'm a human ready to fight. But I have many individual titles for each form." I say.

"Tell me each one then." He comments.

"My Shadow knight name is, 'Dark Fairy' because my name means 'magical fairy'. Then there's my She-Wolf name, 'Fae Princess of Wolves' because my mom is the 'Queen of Wolves'. Then my Irene name, 'Dedicated Warrior',"

"Why 'Dedicated'?" Apollo asks.

"Because I am a dedicated protector and I am a very powerful warrior." I answer.

"Wow I can see that. You may continue." Apollo responds.

"I'm also part witch but I don't have a name for that. Then there's my Jury of Nine name. It's my least favorite. But since you asked here it is. 'Fae the Shadow Sword'. They gave me the name just for being a skilled swordsman, being a Shadow Knight, strong, and trying to fight the Demon Warlock." I cross my arms.

"I don't like how they chose the title just for those reasons. But it fits you. You're a very skilled swordsman and a very strong Shadow Knight." He makes me smile and he smiles back at me. "Now can I have those lessons?" Apollo asks then I teach him how to use a sword.

"Okay then when someone comes at you, you need to block like this." I showed him how to block, strike the sword, swing the sword, and some of my tricks. "I think I can showed you enough. Let's see how you do in an actual match. I'll go easy on you."

"O-o-okay....." I yell my battle cry and he blocks my strike and I keep fighting back.

"You're doing good. For me going easy on you." His eyes widen.

"You call that easy?! This is difficult!" He yells. Then I get him a position where he can't move. "Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! You win! You win!" He confesses.

"I have to say for someone who had there first sparring match and just learning how to use a sword. You did really good. That was the hardest sparring match against a first timer that I ever went up against. Good job!" I help up Apollo and he smiles at me.

"Thanks. You're really good also. Here's your sword back." He gets ready to hand me back my sword but I push it down.

"Keep it. You need a trophy for doing really good." I deny the sword and Apollo looks at me surprised.

"What!? But this is you sword! I can't keep this!" He comments.

"It's fine. My grandpa will understand. He knows how to make weapons. I was born with that sword. My parents knew that I didn't really like the sword. I wasn't as skilled with that one. You really deserve it Apollo." I command him.

"Thank you. You know under all of that anger and toughness, you're actually very kind." He compliments and I blush.

"Thanks. Now let's get to some bow practice." I comment and grab the bow that I made. We practice for a little bit and shoot at some targets.

"That was awesome! I never knew that I was so good at shooting a bow and arrow!" I felt delighted.

"Don't ever doubt yourself. You did amazing!" He complimented me again.

"Stop with all the compliments, I'm gonna turn red like a tomato." I giggle.

"Why should I? You are really good!" I look at him with my cheeks turning bright red. And noticed there was more than one friend with benefits.

And that I found 2 of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.7K 27
โ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด; ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๏ฟฝ...
320K 10.8K 30
An Elleth named Eleniel was captured by a party of Orcs 500 years ago from her home and killed her family in front of her. she was tortured, abused a...
5K 164 56
There is a title of a girl named Aaliyah and her journey. Did meet the truth and started a new life with the Elric Brothers. to join a journey and ha...