The Beauty Behind The Geek. {...

נכתב על ידי LaLaLarryLove

Marcel is a typical 17 year-old nobody; Louis, a 19 year-old smart ass.. but as the saying goes, never judge... עוד

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five

{A/N}

10.3K 314 32
נכתב על ידי LaLaLarryLove

Okay,so idek what that was..well it was a shit ending,trust me I know.

I really didn't know where I was going with the story,I had no clue how to end it,all I knew was that I wanted to have a resolution where Marcel is completely out of his shell with Louis and he actually feels like he belongs and yeah,I guess when I was writing it a hand-job seemed like a great option.

I'm really sorry that it sucked but it was my first story and I was really just anxious to finish it and anyway i'm just sorry.

But besides that,thank you all so much for reading,voting,commenting,and following it really means a lot to me. 

UPDATE; So,because I still get notifications from this little do-dad,why?I have no idea! But I found my old notebook and figured maybe someone would want to read some of my thoughts from a while ago,new and kind of improved,if anyone really wants a sequel,I'm willing. Let me know,anyone still interested in this story? I'm open to suggestions,new characters,anything!

If you're interested in being a character maybe,let me know! Direct message me and tell me some stuff,I just don't want this to be a waste. ~

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.5K 32 10
Sawyer Styles is what you'd call a mistake. Born to the wrong family, she was always kept hidden because it was easy since she wasn't as close in age...
6.1K 125 14
Harry was a normal teenage boy until he gets sold off to strangers in a gang. Louis, the gand leader keeps a close eye on Harry but maybe kept to clo...
2.3K 71 13
Harry never strayed, not really, anyways. He tended to be mischievous as a young boy, but now things changed and he grew up far too soon. He used to...
3.1K 88 3
Louis was always the smart kid in school and some would even say nerdy, but after transferring schools, he's left with nothing but his exceptional gr...