Chapter Four

[A/N: so,some of the first comments on the last chapter got deleted, i'm so sorry I have no idea how it happened, but..yeah :c sowweh ;-;

I'm also sorry for not updating in a couple days, I had this huge fight with one of my bestfriends.. but everythings fine now, we talked through it..and no one cares..hah...anywhore, heres da chapta. xx ]

**

~The door opens and the long brown haired Dr.Carter enters the room Marcel was put in, Anne excusing herself out to awnser a call."hello,how are you?" Dr.Carter asks holding out her small hand toward Marcel "great, and you?" He asks softly shaking her hand before pulling his away nervously.

For some reason Dr.Carter reminded Marcel a lot of Louis, the light eyes, brown hair..beautiful. wait..why was he comparing Dr.Carter to a guy? Some random guy who he didn't even know? "I'm good, thank you" Dr.Carter smiles and Marcel nods,

"so, i'll just have a look, could you look at that spot on the wall, and tell me what the letter is?" She asks and Marcel smiles "sure" he says

Switiching the lense Dr.Carter nods "okay, try this one" "A-B-C.." Marcel says and a worried expression wipes across the face of Dr.Carter,"Just kidding" Marcel says while laughing, a smile of relief washes across her features.

"Okay, very funny now tell me what they really are, yeah?" "Alright,E, F, B" he says, reading the letters off the wall being displayed across the room "great" Dr.Carter smiles,"now these?" She asks before Marcel slowly reads off the next set of letters.

"Good," she begins "so, what happened with these?" She asks raising an eyebrow to Marcel,holding the small plastic bag with the remains of his glasses. She was smart, smart enough to see right through any excuse he had, but that doesn't mean he couldn't try.

"I dropped them" he lies easily,she looks at him with suspicion before nodding, maybe she wasn't as smart as he thought.

~Marcel leaves with his new replacement glasses,identical to the old ones and a warning to be more careful next time, and that was that.