Chapter Seven

~"Hey mate, you alright?" Liam asks, waving his hand in front of Louis' face, snapping him out of his daze "yeah, yeah I'm fine" he answers quickly,drawing his eyes from the spot they were set on at the cafeteria entrance, to meet Liam's worried, yet warm deep chocolate iris'.

"what were you starring at?" He asks curiously "just looking for someone.." "who?" "A guy i met a few days ago.." Liam looks at Louis,raising his eyebrow, his mouth forming a smirk,"oh yeah?" Liam says, as Niall takes a seat on the opposite side of the Wolverhampton boy.

"How is he? cool, cute..what?" Liam whispers to Louis, clearly amused by the pink color tinting Louis' cheeks. "You'll see.." Louis says quietly, as Liam looks at him, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion "I -I may have invited him to sit with us.." Louis confesses.

~"Hey" Louis welcomes Marcel, offering the empty seat on the end of the table, "hi" Marcel says nervously, filling the space beside Louis, opposite to Zayn.

"Marcel, this is Liam, Zayn, and Niall," Louis says motioning to the three boys who smile politely, except for Niall who's taking a large bite from his second slice of pizza. "Li,Zayn,Ni, this is Marcel" Louis introduces as Liam reaches behind him to shake Marcel's hand.

Niall separating from his lunch long enough to say a quick "hi", in Marcel's direction before taking another bite,"he's hungry,...all the time, he hardly says a word when foods around" Zayn says, making Marcel laugh along with the other four.

~"did you see the size of his hands, bloody hell!" Liam says, taking his seat in front of Louis and turning his chair to face him "you're too observant" Louis chuckles,"what do you think about him though,does he seem alright?" He asks regaining his serious demeanor "if you like him, I do too" Liam replies honestly.

"Well.. he's nice, right?" Louis asks "yeah, I guess I mean he didn't talk much" Louis softly chews the inside of his cheek "he's just kinda shy" he says as Liam nods understandingly, turning his chair to face the front of the room as the teacher walks in.

~Louis scavengens around for his phone ringing in his pocket,clicking accept before checking the caller ID "hey, you wanna hang with me and Li?" The familiar Irish voice asks "yeah sure Ni, just let me finish the last page of English and i'll be ready, you picking me up?" "Yeah, be there in 20?"

"Alright, see ya then" Louis says as he hangs up, tossing the phone next to him on the bed and focusing his attention to his homework, layed out messily in front of him.

~Throwing on a light purple jumper and using his fingers to comb his messy fringe into place Louis slides into his TOM's and heads out the door and to the drive way where Niall's car is parked, he climbs in saying a quick "hey" to Liam who sits in the passenger seat, adjusting it to allow Louis more room to fit his legs "hey" he says with a smile

The Beauty Behind The Geek. {Larcel/LarryAU}✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें