Chapter Eleven

"I knew it!" Niall shouts a little to loud, making Marcel stir but not wake up,"shh" Zayn hisses "sorry, but i knew it" Niall whispers, smirking "how'd you know?" Liam asks, still struggling to wrap his head around the fact that Louis likes Marcel, and he admitted it so easily.

Louis had always had a decent sized ego and pretty high standards.

"The way they look at each other, it's so fucking obvious" Niall laughs "I think the entire school thought they were together," he adds.

"What should I do?" "Go for it!" Niall says,sounding as if it was the only answer "isn't that easy" Liam tells him, reading Louis' mind.

"Why isn't it?" Niall asks stupidly "what happens if I tell him and he's straight? What happens if I scare him away?" "Lou, we just watched one of the scariest movies i've ever seen, and he slept like a baby through the whole thing, I don't think he's a pussy" Niall laughs

"And I doubt he likes pussy either consitering the way his eyes light up when he hears your name" Liam adds, Louis' jaw drops, "that's not a very Liam thing for you to say" Niall says,trying to stop laughing so he doesn't wake Marcel "yeah, whatever, but seriously I think you should just go for it," Liam says simply.

"Fine..but can you guys just not tell him? I will when it's the right time, okay" Louis asks and Zayn and Niall nod, "we'll keep our mouths shut, okay, just take a chance Lou, not everyone wants to break your heart," Liam says softly and Louis gulps down the memories of his shitty ex's that suddenly rose back to the surface.