Chapter Sixteen

"Attention students, as you all know homecoming is one of our most well-kept traditions and every year your student council team works to make it the best they can with the little budget money we get.."

The principle rambles,Louis hardly pays attention, slutty girls dancing on eachother and sweaty guys as far as the eye can see wasn't really Louis' thing.

"...we invite everyone to join us in celebration of our senior football teem this Friday night, admission will be $7.00 if you purchase them at lunch, $10.00 at the entrance, we hope to see you there!"

When the announcement ends the feminine screeches begin, reminding Louis one of the reasons he had taken even more of a liking to guys sometime around the middle of grade eight.

"Okay class, settle down,settle down" the teacher attempts to quiet his students but hardly gets them to a whisper, Louis watches him run his hand through his grey beard waiting for everyone's attention.

"Alright, so i'm supposed to read some of the rules and dress code for Friday night," he begins once he gains their attention.

Louis starts doodling on the corner of a peice of paper,bored of hearing the same questions being asked and the same rules and dress code he's heard a thousand times.

The bell rings and he walks around a corner and down a hall toward Marcel's locker.

[A/N: idefk if they have homecoming in England..I am ashamed of my American-ness.. /)-(\]