Chapter Twenty-Four

~Louis barely leaves Marcel's side and the one time he does he hardly goes beyond arms length, his fingers still linked between Marcel's while he says something to Zayn and turning back to face Marcel with a silly grin on his face.

~A few beats of a familiar song starts to play and Marcel soon recognizes it,"would you like to dance?" Louis asks and Marcel smiles "of course".

Louis rests his arms on the small of Marcel's back and pulls him close,even though the song isn't slow.

Give me highs,

Give me lows,

Give me thorns with my rose,

I want everything.

Marcel wraps his arms around Louis' neck,letting Louis pull their bodies closer.

When you laugh,

when you cry,

If you're sober or high,

I want everything

The two sway slowly,wrapped up in their own little world.

Give me love or hate,

You can bend me 'til I break

Give me fire, give me rain,

Marcel buries his face in the crook of Louis' neck,and Louis rubs tiny circles on his back softly.

I want joy with my pain

I want your fears, your hopes,

The whole kaleidoscope

With you,

With you

Our colours come alive when I collide with you.

Marcel feels Louis placing a kiss on his curls and he pulls away to look into Louis' eyes,the way they sparkle is something he knows he'll never get used to.

With you,

With you

Our colours come alive

When I collide with you,

oh oh ooh yeah

Marcel rests his forehead against Louis' and can't help but to think about how soft and perfect his lips look.

Give me nothing,

Give me faith,

I want give with my take,

I want everything

Louis softly rubs his nose against Marcel's making them both giggle.

Give me life,

Give me death,

Or your biggest regrets,

Marcel crashes his lips onto Louis',Louis stumbles back a bit but gets his balance,he grips Marcel's waist tightly,kissing him back gently at first but then with as much force as Marcel had kissed him with.

I want everything

Show me your fears,

Show me your scars,

I'll take whatever's left of your heart

Louis cups Marcel's cheek in his hand tilting his head a little,Marcel tenses up and it makes it clear that this is his first kiss,Louis can't stop smiling at the realization that this is potentially one of the most important moments in Marcel's life and Louis has the opportunity to share it with him.

Give me heaven,

Give me hell,

All the dreams you try to sell,

Louis runs his tongue across Marcel's lower lip and Marcel allows him access,Louis' heart swells at how much Marcel is trusting him,something that only happens in his most extravagant fantasies.

I want your fears,

Your hopes,

The whole kaleidoscope

With you,

With you

Louis' knees practically go weak and his head spins when he feels Marcel take his bottom lip between his teeth,sucking on it softly.

Our colours come alive

When I collide with you,

Our colours come alive

When I collide with you,

oh oh ooh yeah

Marcel runs his hands down Louis' chest, feeling his heartbeat thumping just as rapidly as his own.

Without you it's shadows,

the night's black pitch,

When there's a hundred thousand light bulbs

But there ain't no switch

Living in darkness,

Fearing the night,

Oh what a feeling when I see that light

They pull apart,each of them breathless and lust in their eyes,their cheeks pink and the biggest smiles on their faces.

With you,

With you,

Our colours come alive when I collide

With you, with you

They stare into each others eyes,their foreheads pressed together.

Our colours come alive

When I collide

With you, oh oh ooh yeah

The song ends and a faster one comes on,they don't notice they're the only two in the room still holding each other until three pairs of arms wrap them in a group hug,"awwwww" Zayn coos "that was the cutest thing ever!" Liam says and Marcel's cheeks heat,partly from the boys watching him and Louis pretty much makeout,and partially from the way Louis is trying to undress him with his eyes.

{A/N; I apologize for the lack of Italics for the song lyrics but i've been on this site for like..4 months and still haven't gotten the hang of it yet so..yeah. In case you were wondering the song is called Kaleidoscope it's by The Script,it's an amazing song and it just made sense to use it in the story because yanno when Louis and Marcel met their friendship sort of started when they were on the bus they were talking about bands and music and yeah. :3}