Chapter Fourteen

~Marcel lays in his bed, staring at the ceiling, his thoughts drowning him.

What if he had been to obvious about having a crush on Louis?

Marcel wasn't Louis' type, he was sure of it, Louis is so..outgoing?

While Marcel is the quiet, don't-mind-me-I'm-just-going-to-sit-here-and-read-alone type.

He sighs into the darkness of his room,giving up on the idea of sleeping.

He just lays there, thinking. For about half an hour before the screen of his phone brightens and vibrates once, he lifts it from the bedside table to in front of his face, cringing at the light temporarily blinds him for a couple of seconds.

'From Lou:

Hey, are you okay? you sort of just ran off..did I do something wrong?'

He stared at the message for a while,thinking some more.

He scoffs at his phone "you could never do anything wrong you flawless twat" he mumbles.

He types "everything's fine".

Why was 'fine' the word he used out of all of them in the English Language he chooses 'fine'.

So simple, he thinks, so simple yet so true, he was fine.

'Okay' even, he was 'alright'..he was surviving, he could be worse, he could be better.

He could be at his absolute best if a certain messy-haired bundle of perfect was in his arms.

He wouldn't be surviving, he would be alive; looking into those wonderful, breath-taking gorgeous blue eyes.

He would be whole with that boy laying under the same ceiling with him,just laying there talking about nothing and everything at once.

He adds a ":)" to the text just to save himself from a curious, questioning Louis, who always found out what he wanted to know.

Either with that adorable face or five hundred questions, which annoyed you to the point where at about #18 you told him what was wrong just to get him to shut the hell up.

But Marcel loved Louis.

Each side of him, from the silly, immature outrageous side,to the mischievous, cheeky, sexy side, he loved each side just as much as the last.