Chapter Twenty-Five

Niall and Zayn try to teach Marcel to twerk but the result is them cracking up laughing while he shakes his hips to the music but yet Louis thought it was the hottest thing ever,then again,to Louis everything Marcel did was hot as hell.

When Marcel catches a glimpse of Louis gazing at him with a ridiculously overwhelming amount of want in his eyes Marcel freezes and watches Louis nervously look away and over Liam's shoulder at his phone screen to make it look as if he wasn't nearly drooling.

Marcel walks over to the spot Liam and Louis stand,Liam completely absorbed in the game he's playing and Louis making it look like he hadn't noticed Marcel approach them.

"oh,hey" Louis smiles "you're a bad actor,Tomlinson" Marcel says,"and you're a geek" Louis says jokingly "yeah..but i'm your geek" Marcel says,smirking as he forces his lips against Louis',pushing Louis' back against the wall.

"mmmmh" Louis hums into Marcel's mouth,his boxers growing tight as the kiss progresses.

Marcel pulls away "Lou-" he begins to say but gets cut off by Louis' lips smashing against his own once again,Louis' hands tug gently at his curls,not letting them separate.

Marcel's feels something hard brush against his thigh and he pulls himself from Louis "Louis William Tomlinson" Marcel gasps when he notices the bulge in Louis' black dress pants.

"s-sorry" Louis says,covering his face with embarrassment "you're going to be" Marcel whispers huskily in his ear.

Marcel isn't sure where his sudden confidence boost comes from but before he can take time to rethink anything he's dragging Louis through the dark parking lot to his truck,unlocking the back door and instructing Louis to climb in.

Louis obeys,too turned-on by the curly headed boy's sudden aggressiveness to care about anything but the two of them.

Marcel pulls Louis close and kisses him roughly,their tongues fighting for dominance.

Marcel trails his fingers down Louis' torso to his belt and slowly unbuckles it,pulling it off and tossing it onto the front seat.

"Marcel,a-are you sure?" Louis asks breathlessly "mhm" Marcel nods.

"you don't have to if you don't want to,I don't want you to be uncomfort-"

"will you shut the fuck up,you're ruining the moment" Marcel says and Louis nods "sorry" he says quietly.

"it's okay" Marcel says and kisses Louis' forehead "i'm sorry for being mean" "you're forgiven" Louis whispers,he smiles and rubs his nose against Marcel's,maybe Eskimo kisses where their new thing?

Marcel leans forward and connects their lips again,the kiss is slow and passionate,Marcel's hands tremble as he reaches down,gently palming Louis through his trousers.

Louis' hips chase the touch,his lips part and his entire body shivers as Marcel slips his hand into Louis' boxers and pulls out his solid member.

Marcel wraps one of his abnormally large hands around it and pumps softly,hesitating at first but speeding up a bit when Louis whimpers in appreciation,his hands tangling in Marcel's hair.

Louis moans loudly,soon followed by Marcel's hand being covered in Louis' release,he grabs a tissue from the glove compartment and cleans Louis and his hand off.

"That. was. amazing" Louis says in awe,hugging Marcel tightly "you're amazing..,I love you,my beautiful little geek," he whispers.

"The feeling's mutual my little LouBear." Marcel whispers back,resting his head against Louis' shoulder and for the first time ever he can say he feels truly loved.

THE END.