HER ONE AND ONLY

By RhondaLaVyrleJane20

Alexander Hunter,30 First class criminal. Had been jailed for 3 years on account of murder, a name which ever... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
HELP NEEDED
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 33

21K 836 87
By RhondaLaVyrleJane20

Rose patiently waited the whole day for Alexander's call, but he never called her like he had promised her in the note.

So to push away time,she helped the maid in the kitchen with whatever help she could do, she watered the plants that were grown outside the house, she picked up all the dried clothes and later started reading a novel while she sat in the hall, waiting for Alexander to return back home.

She was feeling better than yesterday. Like he said, she took good rest and was now fresh and energetic. As time passed by she sunk herself deeper into the novel to distract herself from the fear that started to creep inside her body.

"Where is he?" an impatient voice within her spoke when she lifted her eyes from the book to look at the wall clock. She shut her eyes from the nagging feeling inside her, opened her eyes and started concentrating on reading the book once again. Soon after a few minutes,she heard the sound of a car making its way towards the house. She quickly closed the book , kept it on the table and got up from the couch as she made her way towards the door.

One of the house maids ran towards the door to open it for Alexander like they do everyday.

"Martha.! I will get the door. You can go." She said and smiled at her.

"Sure ma'am" she replied, and walked away towards the kitchen to prepare dinner for the day.

Rose unlocked the latch and opened the door, immediately meeting a pair of tiered green eyes staring back at her. She smiled, as her heart beat accelerated looking at the handsome man infront of her.

"Hi Alex." She said, looking at him, but got no reply from him other than his unwavering stare. She then felt his eyes dip down and stare at her lips. She had applied the red lipstick again. The bruise looked more darker today, and if she had left that without covering it up, he would surely get a doubt.

Alexander stood there without taking his eyes away from her lips. She mistook him. She wanted to hide things from him but she did not know that nothing would go unnoticed by Alexander. He trusted her and he felt hurt and angry when he had to get to know the truth through a freaking camera, than from those lips that were now painted red. He had thought that she had applied them to tease him, but it was now that he came to know, that they were applied to cover up the truth from him.
He would show her not to mess with him again. He would tolerate no such nonsense. Not from the woman he loved. He was already torn from inside when he saw Brian manhandle her and he could do nothing other than to break the screen of the laptop. His jaws automatically clenched when he thought about the events of that morning.

In one long stride, Alexander got into the house and locked the door which made Rose to take a few steps back at his sudden movement. He turned towards her and pulled her by her waist against his body, and in one fluid motion, he crashed his lips onto hers, as he sucked and bit her bottom lip softly. Rose was shocked at the beginning, but later started responding to his kiss and held onto him. Alexander did not deepen the kiss. His main aim was to clear out the lipstick and reveal her , but soon he felt himself loosing the thin line of control that he kept when she caressed his neck in a slow soft circular motion. He pressed her possessively against him and felt her breasts press against his body and that's when the kiss became more hungry and wild.

After a few seconds of the heated lip lock between them, Rose pushed away from him to catch her breath. She kept panting for breath and and placed her hand on his chest, feeling his rapid heart beats as she closed her eyes and smiled. Alexander slowly regained his breath and looked at her now clear lips.

"Why are your lips bruised Rose?" he asked, bringing back that blank expression that he wore when her entered the house.

Rose did not pay attention to his question and just raised her head, still in a state of shock, daze and ...lust. Lust for him. All she wanted to do now was to give herself to him.

"What?" she asked, her voice barely a whisper, and looked at him with dazed eyes.

"Your lips..why are they red and swollen at the side?" he asked once again.

"we...we...uh..we just kissed.. and that...." she stopped mid sentence and touched her swollen lips.

"I never bit your lips." He stated as a matter of fact. Rose just looked at him and she slowly started to come back to her senses.

"I...I don't know...I think it's because of you."

And that did it. She was once again covering things from him. Alexander clenched his jaws and turned towards the stairs. He did not want to hear another word from her. He will make sure that the little elevator meeting she had with Brian would spill out from her mouth.

"Wait for me in the piano room Rose. I'll be there in a few minutes." He said and climbed the stairs, leaving Rose confused, shocked and nervous of his behaviour and what would happen if he came to know the truth. No matter how tiered he was, he always made it a point to play the piano for her as she wished. He would remove the truth from her.

As he said, Rose waited for him in the piano room and like every other day he came and sat on the chair with her on his lap. Today, he played a small piece with only his right hand and kept his left hand on her left shoulder. As she drowned into the simple piece he played for her, Alexander slowly lifted the sleeves of her shirt higher, brushing his fingers slowly and sensually on her left arm.

He instantly stopped playing and that made Rose come out her daze once again.

"Why is your hand bruised?" he asked slowly, not raising his voice against her even though his mind and body were revolting with anger.

"Oh this..." she said and paused as she touched the red mark on her arm while she slightly bent her head to look at it.

"I just bumped into a glass door in the office yesterday..." she said with unsure voice and gulped the lump in her throat which did not go unnoticed by him.

He smiled at her. Appreciating the way she tried to lie to him on his face. But she did not know the consequences she had to face for all this lie that she was throwing at him. She lied to cover up for him, and this, made Alexander's blood boil with rage.

"Get up Rose." He said, massaging the bruise on her arm.

She slowly stood up and moved towards the side. He got up from the chair, pushed it inside and stood by her side.

"Dinner is ready." He said and kept his hand on the small of her back as he guided her towards the dining table.

The dinner was silent. No one spoke a word. Alexander continued to observe each and every move of Rose. And she, sat there, scared of his intense gaze on her. She knew that things wouldn't end well for both of them if he knew what happened in the elevator. She hid it from him to protect him. She did not want him to go after Brian to kill him because she was sure that somehow Brian would find a way to hurt Alexander. Brian's voice, his words, everything scared her to death.

"I want you to watch a presentation with me Rose." He said, out of the blue,with his eyes still fixed on her.

She just nodded her head in return not wanting to talk anything to him at present. Once they finished their dinner, Alexander took her to the hall and both of then sat on the couch, ready to watch the contents of the little pen drive that Alexander had inserted into that slot behind the television screen before joining her on the couch.

He pulled her closer to him and kept his hand on her waist as he pressed her further into him, like he did not want to let her go and wanted to keep her close to him. Rose started to relax in his arms and their attention was now completely on the screen.

The screen started displaying the contents of the pendrive and Alexander picked up the remote and clicked onto a particular icon. The screen was now filled with black and grey grains and all of a sudden, the inside of the elevator came into focus.Rose sucked in a slow breath and scrunched her eyebrows at the screen praying that it wasn't the footage of her and Brian. At that moment she could feel Alexander tighten his grip on her waist.
She saw herself enter the elevator and Rose gulped the terror that started to build within her.
This is it. She said herself. He knew. He knew this all long. This was the reason for his weird behaviour.
Her mind was blocked and her eyes were solely on the television screen looking at the scenes unfold in front of her once again. Rose gulped down, not being able to look at Alexander on her side, who had his eyes solely directed towards her face.

The video came to an end and Alexander switched off the screen after pressing a button on the remote and both of them sat silently without speaking a word to each other while Rose was still looking at the screen with fear, shock and pain written all over her face.

After a few minutes of silence, Alexander sighed and looked at her. He slowly pulled his hands away from her waist and got up from the couch. Rose looked at him with tears in her eyes and couldn't speak a word to him. Her head was blocked. Without uttering a single word, he turned back and made his way towards the stairs and started climbing it.
Rose sat on the couch as her eyes moved with him and watched him enter his room and close the door. As soon as she heard the door close, she got up from the couch and ran towards the stairs, wanting to go and hold on to him. She wanted him. She would beg him for forgiveness, she would take any punishment from him. But she could never handle this silent treatment.
Any punishment was better than Alexander not talking to her.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello loves.:)
First of all, thank you for waiting for so long. Your patience is a motivation for me.
Thanks again.
Thank you for all the support and love. How did you all like the chapter? Please do comment and let me know.

Vote, comment and enjoy.

Until the next update,
Rhonda LaVyrleJane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 141 30
"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of history repeating itself" I whispered out. He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eye, "I didn't hear yo...
212 0 36
It was an impossible choice between a man chosen for her or a handsome stranger's solution - a temporary contractual marriage. Her choice left her f...
16.5M 445K 40
"Be careful, sweetheart. I can make you scream my name right now if only I wanted to. And it wouldn't be screams of fear or pain; it would be screams...
4.7M 124K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...