Graveyard Watchman (Book 1)

By LeslieFear

**Former Wattpad Featured Story** He lifted his eyes to me and I was instantly captivated. He was sheer beaut... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Cast of Characters - Kate
Cast of Characters - Dominic
Cast of Characters - Zack
Cast of Characters - Skylar
Cast of Characters - Aunt Kelly
Cast of Characters - Uncle John
Cast of Characters - Gideon
Cast of Characters
The dark forest...
Seraph Fighter
The Demon, Zull
The Seraphian Castle
Seraph Chapel and Minister Ezekiel
Dominic in the forest...
The Cemetery in Fog
Healing Crystals
REVIEWS ARE LIKE GOLD!!
Graveyard Watchman (Book 3) Gemini
Apollo Sun

Chapter 11

12.7K 791 51
By LeslieFear

He finally lifts off his hood and looks up at me, his eyes now appearing simply brown. Tousled strands of dark brown, shoulder length hair stick to the side of his face in what appears to be blood. The deep gash underneath is still bleeding and my first reaction is to go to his aid. I practically leap forward, trying to cover his wound with my hand when he grabs my wrist, holding me back.

"You must stay away." his deep voice echoes around us, pulling my eyes back to his.

"Who are you?" I ask again, my body starting to tremble.

He releases my wrist and looks away, as if choosing his words carefully. "You are in danger." 

"What?" I say, because I'm even more confused than before. "Who the hell are you and why did you bring me here?" I pause because the main question that's been plaguing me for months flies out of my mouth before I can stop it. "And why are you always at the cemetery when I'm there?"

He pulls himself up and I step back, wondering if I'm making him angry or worse, making him want to murder me. Clearly, he's powerful enough for the job. He carried me here like I was a feather, even though he was wounded.

He slowly turns, facing the large rock with the white crystals surrounding it in a half circle. He leans down and picks one up, leaving four remaining, and I watch it turn deep red in his fingers. He squeezes his hand and a blinding white light surrounds him for maybe a split second. I have to close my eyes and look away but when I open them again, he's still standing in the same spot. I can't find words; I can't seem to do anything but watch. His head goes down like he's bowing or maybe praying and I hear him whispering something I can't quite make it out. 

He finally turns to face me again but this time all the blood, even the deep gash, everything, is completely gone. His brown eyes have that same amber hue I saw before and now I can see his whole face. He's handsome, in a rugged, fight club, kind of way and definitely muscular like he lifts weights but he's older than I thought at first. Maybe even in his mid-twenties--and there's something else, something much deeper and harder to see from just the surface. It's more of an awareness I'm getting because I can almost feel the wisdom behind his eyes, as if he's been in this world far longer. 

He takes several steps toward me and stops leaving only inches between us. He holds out both hands and I take them, looking up into his eyes. 

"I am your Watchman."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233 34 10
*WATTYS2018 Longlisted* He saw a pair of eyes, his eyes. But they were elongated, angled and a deep, angry red... Thame is, on the surface, an avera...
5K 429 51
"I'm always sweet babe. You just never noticed." He said with a wink. "It's Alley, not babe. Now bye. I gotta go." I placed emphasis on Alley and bab...
864 177 57
THEY CALL HIM RECKLESS That was an understatement. Sebastian was the most attractive, dangerous, horrifying man in the entire state of Washington. He...
83.8K 1.6K 10
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...