I've Returned

By edoan23

*Please Read The First Book Of The Series Because It Tells How Everything Begins* [Book 2] Series of Gods Li... More

I've Returned
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14-The Ball-Part 1
Chapter 15-The Ball-Part 2
Chapter 16-Shifting for the first time
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-Taken and Killed Part 1
Chapter 29-Taken and Killed Part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
The Battle-Chapter 37
The End-Chapter 38
EPILOGUE
Note!!!

Chapter 1

11.7K 437 89
By edoan23

*LIGHTNING'S POV*

          Not even for a second I stopped thinking of him. That was all I thought of while I was listening to Lucas as he read off names, about a couple who had been murder by an unknown person.

         Lately, we have been getting murders all around the timeline, and I haven't got one vision of who it is which worries me.

I'm more worried about finding whom my mate is. I waited to long, like 500 years the most. I'm actually 20 if you met me in person, but I'm actually 516 and looking good I guess.

         You're probably wondering how I am 516 years old. Just like the book said, I've stopped aging when I hit 20 is when I completely changed. My hair turned pink, yeah I know. Why pink? Well, let's say it's part of being a Goddess. I have more powers and I'm stronger than ever.

         The reason I'm 516 is because I live in a different timeline where time is fast. I live in a world that only I know of, soon my mate will too.

           I smiled at myself as I thought of what my mate will look like. I had no visions of him, but I do know his name. Hope, and I like it.

         A shiver went through my body as I heard Lucas say my name. "Yes, Lucas." I said.

        "Were you paying attention your highness." He asked. I shook my head. "Sorry Lucas, I was busy thinking. Please tell me what you were saying." I said placing my hands on my lap.

        "Zach and his mate finally had their child. It's a boy." I smiled and closed my eyes. I see them crying and laughing as they hold their newborn. I can see everyone in the room laughing and saying words to congrat on them. I couldn't see the baby, but I knew he is going to be a special baby.

         I opened my eyes and looked at Lucas. "What is the time in Portage Creek, in Alaska and the date?" I asked getting up from my throne.

         "It's exactly 5:30pm and the date is May 24, 2021." He said with happiness. I nodded and walked down the crystal steps.

         "At midnight I'll be leaving for a visit. I'm going to give the baby a gift." I said leaving the throne room.

     Lucas caught up with me, grabbing onto my elbow. "You're going to visit your old family. They will be happy to see you." He said smiling at me, but I didn't return the smile because I knew why.

         "I'm not visiting them. I can't face them, not yet anyways. I'm just going to give the baby a gift, then I'm leaving. That's all." I said walking away.

           I entered my office and sat down behind the desk. I snapped my fingers and I saw my book fly from the bookshelf and landed in front of me. I looked through the pages seeing all the stuff I have been writing in it.

          I made changes in the supernatural world. I created new creatures and something that wasn't even created back then. There are elders now.

          I chose two people who gave their lives to protect what's theirs. A werewolf and a warlock. The werewolf gave his life for his pack, but he was picked on by his pack even his parents did.

          One day everyone was outside when rogues attack out of nowhere. His family fought and his pack, but when one of the rogues was about to kill his father. He stepped in and he died instead.

          He was ripped open and he thought this was the end, but I visited him at the pack house as every pack doctor did their best to save him. As everyone left to say that nothing could be done, I appeared.

          First he thought I was his guardian angel, but I told him that he is chosen to be an elder, a high rank of the werewolves.

          I saved him and I took him to his own home, a castle that I created. I told him everything about me and why I choose him. He asked about his family and I told him it was up to him if he wanted to tell them that he is alive, but I knew he didn't want that. His name was Chris Wolf and a powerful werewolf.

         Next is a Warlock who saved his family by taking his life as one night his house caught fire. He was a father and he had a wife and two children.

         The house caved down on him as he finally got his family out. His family screamed as they watched their own house fall on him. Soon they discovered him, barely alive, but they did everything to save him. He died without saying goodbyes to his family.

          I appeared in front of them and they were shocked, they thought I was a doctor. I told them I can heal him and bring him back, they agreed of course. It took a whole day to fix him, but it was a success. He had woken up shocked and scared. I calmed him down and told him that I chosen him to be a elder and he accepted it.

          I took him and his family to the castle where he met Chris. They got along well. I told him everything about me and why I chosen him. His name is Anthony Wate and a powerful warlock.

          I closed the book and it floated off my desk, then returned back to the bookshelf. A knock was heard.

           "Enter." I said and Lucas came in.
           He bowed respectfully and spoke. "It's midnight at Portage Creek in Alaska." He said to me. I smiled and got up.

           "Get my cloak please." I said walking around the desk. He walked to my closet and grabbed my black cloak. He handed it to me and stepped back.

           I walked out of my office with my cloak in hand. I entered the throne room and I quickly put on the cloak. The cloak was midnight black and it goes to my feet. I turned around to Lucas. "You're in charge while I'm gone. If something happens while I'm gone, mind link me." I said, then I lifted my hood up.

           "Gate. To Portage Creek Alaska." I said, then a swirl vortex appeared. I smiled and jumped, feeling myself fly. I sighed happy that I left Valhalla.

           Soon I jumped out of the vortex where I landed in front of the house. If I stayed here and had not become a Goddess I would be 24 years old.

            I walked to the door and listened carefully for any voices, but thankfully there was none. I teleported inside. Teleport is one of my new powers. I think they had remodeled the house I thought as I entered.

          I walked into the living room where it was bigger and wider. I looked to my left seeing the kitchen. I wanted to explore, but I need to give Zach's baby a gift. I headed up stairs quietly hearing snores from each door I passed. I guess everyone is here to see the baby. I sniffed the air, smelling him at once. I walked to a door and opened it quietly. The baby had its own room.

          I walked in and the door shut by itself. I walked to the crib, taking small steps as I neared it. There laid a baby boy who was sound asleep. I smiled and thought of his name. Weird, I don't even know his name.

         I placed my hand on my chest and pulled out seeing a blue glow. My rosé appeared in my hand, floating in circles. I placed my hand above his heart. I spoke silently, "Even though I don't your name yet, I'm giving you a gift. I'm giving you four animals that you can turn into. You will turn into your animals at the age of 18. You will turn into a lion, a wolf, a bear, and a king cobra. I don't know what color you will be, but someday I'll know." I said quietly.

          I smiled as the little baby moved. I wanted hold him, but I knew I shouldn't. As I watch the baby, I hadn't known someone entered until I heard a growl. I froze in my spot and turned around slowly.

          Seeing a woman in her 20s. She was in her nightgown and she was baring her teeth at me. I faced her and didn't do anything. Soon another person appeared in the room and I almost said his name.

          Zach stood there with no shirt and just in his boxers. "What's wrong S-," he stopped talking when he saw me. I saw his eyes turned pitch black. Soon we had other people coming in. What have I done! I looked at the window and back to them. I can't use my powers or else I might hurt someone.

          Then, a girl came in with dagger in hand and I almost said her name as well. Lilly stood there with my knife in hand. She said a few words and I saw a shield form around the baby. I smirked and turned around to the baby. I saw my rose still floating above the baby's heart. "Φαίνεται! Η Rose του μετασχηματισμού." I said in Greek. The rose floated inside the baby. I thought the rose was done, but what confused me is that the rose was now a tattoo or some type of birthmark above the baby's heart.

            I heard clothes ripping and I felt movement towards me. I dodged Zach's blow and went to the window. The window shattered as I jumped through it. I looked up at the window seeing Lilly jump out the window. I cursed in my mind. I got up and ran.

           The pounding of my boots hit the floor as I ran passed trees. I looked behind me seeing Lilly on a horse, with a very angry black wolf by her side and they were running after me. I growled in frustration.

            Soon I smelled a waterfall near by. I ran toward the waterfall hearing them getting closer to me. I jumped over a log and my cloak got stuck. I didn't have time to fix it. I unhooked my cloak and ran again. I dashed to each tree making sure that they don't see me. They might not recognized me, but I don't want to take any chances. I saw the waterfall up ahead and I smirked. As I made it to the ledge, I jumped. I heard yelling behind me. "Gate. Valhalla." I said fast. The vortex appeared and I went in it as I felt them made it to the ledge.

          Right now I'm thinking that was to close. I sighed as I floated back to Valhalla. I jumped through and landed in a crouch. I whipped my head up to see Lucas shocked. He ran to my side and helped me up. I sighed and stood up straight. "Are you ok your highness." Lucas said checking me over. I nodded.

           "I need a drink." I said quickly. He nodded and left. I walked up to my throne and sat. All I thought was that I was close to being seen by my old family. I sound selfish, but I can't let them see me. It will change everything. Lucas came back with some red wine. I said thanks and took a drink. Red wine was my favorite drink if I'm depressed.

           "What happen your highness?" he asked stepping down a step. I looked at my drink. Seeing the red wine swirl around as I moved my glass around. "I was almost caught by Lilly." I said silently laughing.

            "Where's your cloak?" he asked again while looking behind him.

            "I left it, but I burned it in my mind." I said putting my head back.

            "Did you meet the baby?" A smile broke through my face. I nodded.

            "Yes, and it was the cutest baby ever! I gave him a gift." I said taking a sip of my drink feeling the cold liquid flow down my parched throat.

            "I think it's time for us to get some sleep. We have a long year ahead of us." I said getting up. Lucas bowed and left to his room.

             I walked down the crystal steps and headed out of the throne room. I walked the halls where pictures of Gods and Goddess. I stopped on Etro's. Seeing her black hair braided and she smiled. I bowed in front of the picture, letting a tear drop.

             "I miss you Etro." I said and walked to my room. I entered my room where it's quite big. I imagined myself in a white gown. I looked in the mirror seeing an adult. I went to the bed. Before I slept I thought of the baby, who I still don't know the name of. I'll find out soon enough.

(End of Chapter)

A/N:  Alright here's the first chapter of my new book. I hope you like this. It took me awhile to think of a way to start it, so here you go. Enjoy!!! On the side is where her castle is and how big it is. Comment plz!! Vote Tell your friends for me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 101K 42
Theirs series book #1 (Unedited) A thief who dresses like a man to be safe. Three brothers, half-werewolf and half-vampire, the strongest supernatur...
18 4 1
DISCLAIMER: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR BOOK TWO OF THE PANDORA SERIES. ADDITIONALLY, SOME EXPLAINATIONS ARE NONCANON. CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND DEPI...
342K 10.8K 28
She refused to show mercy. She refused to die in this world of monstrosities. Maybe that's why she became what she was, They call her Seventeen. She...
411 29 15
My name is Ayla and this is my story. I make a bee line in the direction of the smell, running, trying to get to him. I accidentally run into somet...