Lost Boys Mother, Peter Pans...

By Unbreakable_Vow

Bailee Darling lived off her Grandmas stories. She dreamed of going to Neverland with Peter Pan and hanging... More

Lost Boys Mother, Peter Pans Lover.
Chapter 1- What To Do...
Chapter 2- Jordan!
Chapter 3-On Our Way.
Chapter 4- Mermaid Lagoon.
Chapter 6-Take One For The Plan.
Chapter 7- TENSION!
Chapter 8-The 'Talk.'
Chapter 9-That Moment Were You And Your Boyfriend Are Locked In The Bathroom.
Chapter 10-Mermaid Problems.
Chapter 11-Purple Haired Mermaid.
Chapter 12-I CANT GET MARRIED.
Chapter 13-The Break Up.
Chapter 14-Meeting James.
Chapter 15-The Perv, The Traitor and the Victim.
Chapter 16-The Beginning Of The End... Unless She Can Save Him.
Chapter 17-The Fairies.
Chapter 18- The Forgetful.
Chapter 19-Yet His Mind Leaves Out the Main Part.
Chapter 18- Banished.
Chapter 19- The Stupid Decision.
Chapter 20- The Beginning of the End.
Chapter 21- Finding Someone... Or Something.
Chapter 22- Zachariah
Chapter 23- The Big, Fat, Ugly Mistake.
Chapter 24- Cheater Cheater, Keep or Ditch Her.

Chapter 5-The Feelings That We Share.

2.6K 57 16
By Unbreakable_Vow

I felt wind... Blowing through my hair..

My eyes snapped open and I threw my head up.

"Oh hey! Your up!" I heard Peter say. 

I looked around. "Why are we flying? While I was asleep?" 

"Well, I was going to wait, but i didnt want to lose daylight." He said.

"Ok. Whatever.." I said, leaning my head against his chest, I could hear his heart beat speed up.

"Wheres Tink?" I asked.

I heard a bell in my ear and I turned to see Tinkerbell.

I smiled and waved, and she smiled back.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To see the Indians." Peter said with a smile. I nodded.

Soon, we got to alot of tee pee's, and we flew down.

There were alot of Indians, all bright red skin, but there was one that stood out, he was big and scary.

I grabbed on to Peters hand, and he gave me a look, "Why are you holding my hand? Were not flying." He said.

I looked at him, "Well, uh, I want to?" I said.

I didnt want to tell him I was scared.

"Why?"

Ohhh jeese

"cause I like you?" I said again.

"Oh.. So if you hold someones hand, you like them?" He restated.

"I guess..." i said.

He shrugged, and I felt him squeeze my hand tighter, making me blush.

"HOW!" I heard a deep raspy voice say.

I jumped and scooted closer to Peter.

"HOW!" Peter called back, immetating the big red guys voice perfectly.

I smiled.

"Peter bring new girl to tribe?" the guy said, "Very pretty girl to tribe." 

I blushed, "I, uh.. Thank you." I said.

"Peter. Tiger Lily missed you." He said.

"She did?" Peter said.

I looked at him, "Who's Tiger Lily." 

"Tiger Lily's the cheifs daughter." He said.

I nodded slowly and let go of his hand.

He looked at me confusly, but when he relized I wasnt going to look at him he looked away.

"TIGER LILY." The chief said.

Out came a little Indian girl, she had her eyes closed and he nose up in the air,

I looked her up and down... What does she have that I dont?I asked myself.

"Hey Tiger Lily! This is Bailee!" Peter said, pushing me infront of him.

She nodded, not even opening her eyes. 

I just rolled my eyes and moved to stand next to Peter.

He gave me a funny look, but I ignored it.

"Peter, you stay for bon fire." The cheif said.

Peter nodded and said, "How!"

And the Indian chief said that too.

So they walked us over to were they have bon fires, and we picked out our seats. Peter was sitting inbetween me and Tiger Lily.. And Im going to be honesy, I was really getting jealouse.

Soon, nightfall came, and the let the fire and started playing drums. Everybody was up dancing, well, they were bending over and then coming back up while flinging there arms around. I could easily do it, but Peter was dancing with Tiger Lily, so I decided to sit my myself and stare at the fire.

"Why pretty girl sit alone on fun night?" Said and Indian boy as he sat down next to me. I looked over at him.. Hmm.. He wasnt that bad looking.

I smiled, and decided to play dumb. "Oh, well, I would, but, you see, I dont know how to dance, nor do I have a partner." I said, looking back at the fire, and looking at him in the corner of my eyes. 

I seen him smile and he jumped up, "I teach how to dance, and be partner!" He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

I smiled, "Really!? Aw! Your so nice!" I said.

5 minutes later, we were dancing around like everybody else.

I was laughing, having a good time, when someone yelled out, "SWITCH!" And all the boys switched onto another gir.

"Bailee? I didnt know you were dancing." Peter said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Ya, so, you going to dance or what?" I asked.

He smiled and we started dancing around eachother. 

Soon, we were laughing our butts off, and we could see the sun lefting behind the clouds.

"Fun fest over for night." The cheif said.

"Peter Pan leaving now?" He said.

"Yes." Peter and I said.

Peter looked at me and smiled, and then grabbed my hand, making me smile.

"HOW." He yelled.

"HOW" The cheif repeated.

And then me and Peter flew off. He didnt even say by to Tiger Lily!

"Where are we going?" I asked. 

"Im going to show you were our hide out is." He said.

We flew through the woods, and there was a dead tree.

"Well.. This is it." Peter said, sitting me down.

I looked at it. "Oh.. Well.. Its ah.. Its nice." I lied.

Peter laughed, "This is the entrance. Come on!" He said, grabbing my arm and running to one of the branches.

He pulled on something outside and the branch lefted up. 

Peter jumped inside, pulling me along with him.

We ran, under ground, and we ran under what looked like a little lake, and the fish stared at us. I stared at it wierdly as we passed by.

Finally, we got to what seemed to be a big bedroom, with multiple home made beds.

I smiled.. So homey. There were also weapons, like big bats and arrows and lot of lots of lots of rocks.

"Do you like it?" Peter asked.

"Do I like it?? Its so awsome! And homey!" I said.

Peter smiled and did a flip in the air.

"Oh! You want to see my room!?" He asked.

I smiled, "I'd love too." 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to a bar's hyde, and then walked under it.

I looked around.. Woah.

There was a kings chair, and treasure all around it. He had a very comfortable bed, and what looked like an Indians hat.

"Well.." i said. Peter looked at me with a worried expression.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, looking around.

"This has got to be the best room ever!!" I said.

Peter smiled and did Indian thing where you putt your hand over your mouth and move it on and off. I got to say hes really good at sound. He was talented.

Tinkerbell came in, and flew around me, covering me in Pixie dust.

I smiled and thanked her as me and Peter flew around his house, laughing and pushing eachother.

Finaly, we were wore out and we both layed down on his bed. Tink had her own little room in the main room.

We just layed on our backs, staring at the ceiling, smiles one our faces.

I saw Peter look at me from the corner of my eyes, and I smiled bigger.

"Hey Peter?" I asked.

"Ya.." He answered.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" 

Silence...

"Umm.. No." he said. His face getting a little red.

I turned on my side and prompt my head up on one shouler.

"Have, you, ah, ever kissed a boy?" He asked, turning on his side, and prompt his head up on one shoulder too.

I shook my head, "No." I said.

Peter game me a shocked look, "Really!? But your so pretty, and fun, and when ever im around you, I get this wierd feeling. And, I dont like seeing you with other boys.. I get kind of mad." He said.

I stared at him wide eyed.

"Peter?"

"Ya?"

"Well you.. Ah, kiss me?" I asked, blushing.

He started blushing too.

"Well you kiss me?" He asked. I shook my head yes.

And I started to lean in. Are lips were inches apart, and my heart beat was starting quickin.

Peters eyes were wide open, and he just kind of layed theres, not moving, I dont even think he was breathing.

I pulled away. "Im sorry. If you didnt want to kiss you should of said something." 

"Wait what?" He asked.

"Peter. If you dont want to kiss me, then you should of said something." I said.

"But, I want to kiss you Bailee." He said.

"Then why didn't you move? You just sat there." I said.

He looked embarrassed, "Bailee. I dont know how to kiss. I barely even know what it means, so I dontt know what to do." He said.

I smiled, "Well, first, lean in." I said, starting to lean in. He gulped and then started to lean in tool.

When we were inches apart, I said, "Close your eyes, but, dont stop leaning." I said.

I watched him close his eyes, and then I closed them.

And just like that, our lips touched. And my whole body heated, there was a feeling in my stomach.. I, they only way to explain it is by fireworks.

Peter pulled away, "Did you feel that?" He asked.

"Feel what?" I asked.

"The, the thing in your stomach." He said.

I smiled, "You want to know what that means?" I asked.

He nodded.

"It means that you like me.. Alot. And, thoughs feelings you felt before, also means that." I said.

"Oh. So I like you alot?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Well, do you like me alot?"

I smiled, "Alot." 

He perked up, "Can we kiss again?" 

I smiled.. again, "Of coarsed." So, we kissed again.

He pulled away and smiled, " I love that feeling." He said.

I smiled.

"If I kiss another girl, would I feel the same feeling?" He asked.

I looked at him shocked, "NO! Only girls you like alot." I said.

"Well, I like Tiger Lily alot...." He said.

And I instantly felt hurt.

"But, I dont want to kiss her... Or, do anything with her.. But I feel so, so protective over you. I dont want you hurt, I dont want you out of my sight, I dont want you with, well, anybody else. Cause, it hurts when you are. Like that Indian at the bonfire. I didnt like how you danced with him." Peter said. I could of cried.

"Peter, I feel the same way about you. When I see you with Tiger Lily, I hurt to. Its called Jealousy."I said.

"But I would never be with Tiger Lily.." He said.

"Ok.. SO." 

"I like you.. Alot.." He said.

I smiled, and I felta tear run down my cheek, "Its... Called love." I said.

Peter jumped up, " I love you!" He said, sticking his hand up in a solute.

I smiled, "I love you too!" And hugged him.

"Why are you hugging me?" He asked.

I pulled away, "Are we not together?" I asked.

"What does that mean?" He asked.

I sighed, "Its when you cant kiss any other girl but me, you can never hug anyother girl but me, well, to make it quicker, you cant do anything with another girl but me. And I cant do anything with another boy but you."

"Really? You wont do anything with anybody but me?" He asked, eyes wide.

"If your willing to do the same for me." I said.

I jumped up and hugged me, "Deal!" He said, and then pulled away, smiling.

"Hey Bailee, I dont want you with anybody else but me, so Im happy, your mine." He said. I smiled, HUGE.

"I feel the same way!" I said, and he hugged me.

"Can I kiss you on the forehead?" He asked.

I laughed, "Peter, you dont haft to ask, you can, well basicly do anything, anytime." 

"Oh." He said, and he kissed my cheek.

I blushed.

He then grabbed my hand and flew out of his room.

"HEY TINK GUESS WHAT!!?!" Peter yelled.

Tink came flying out of her little whole in the tree room.

She shook her head, and Peter continued.

"Bailee is aaaalll mine! And im aaaaalll hers! Were in love!" Peter said, kissing my forhead.

Tinkerbell clapped, and Peter grabbed my hand and motioned Tink to follow us, and we flew out of the treehouse.

"Were are we going now?" I asked.

"To find the lost boys!" Peter called.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 14 31
Amy Mills had a horrible life back in London but what if one night Amy believes in never land and Pan's shadow comes and takes her away to Never_lan...
245K 4K 50
Leaving your cruel world and live with Peter Pan in NeverLand and no matter how stubborn he is you end up falling in love with him. You also go thoug...
11.8K 448 31
The legend has continued for generations. The Darlings didn't know what they started. Once Wendy left, he searched for the one who would stay. Onc...
113K 2K 23
Alice Liddell and Henry Mill gets taken to Neverland. But it seems that Alice has been to Neverland before but doesn't remember ever spending almost...