trouble : jack gilinsky (disc...

By gilinskytumblr

mature content More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

11

592 19 10
By gilinskytumblr

a slap to my face rudely interrupted my sleep, I slowly tore my eyelids apart to be met with Jack, deeply admiring my face.

"what was that for?" I croaked, grabbing my water from the side of the bed to moisturise my dry throat.

"that was for Its 2pm in the afternoon and Im bored" he confirmed, pulling a face.

"where's everyone else?" I asked, tying my hair into a bun and making my way to the bathroom.

"well Johnson and Sammy are at home playing xbox, and I think Zoe downstairs watching tv" he spoke, leaning against the door frame watching me as I splashed my face with warm water.

"so whats the plan for today then Mr.bored" I questioned, drying my face off with a towel.

"well me and sammy are going to meet up with stassie and Olivia, so I cant hang out with you until later"

"So you're telling me you woke me up to a slap to the face because you was bored but you already have plans with other people?" I said bluntly.

HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?

why would he want to meet up with them three? Its obvious Sammy and stassie are going to be together non stop so why would he basically go out of his way to spend one of one time with his ex? like no.

He looked at me without responding.

"I suppose you should go get ready for your double date then"

"double date? you know she's my ex"

"whatever" I walked out of the bathroom feeling frustrated and made my way into my closet picking out a cute outfit for today. maybe I could find myself a sugar daddy to spend time with.

"Sam just texted me, I've got to go" he spoke, standing in front of me.

"I don't know why your standing there, go. Im not stopping you"

"you're being ridiculous right now" he huffed, collecting up his stuff.

"Im being ridiculous? you're basically going on a double date with your ex"

"so what If I am?"

I froze, not expecting that to escape from his lips, I just gazed at him, my body numb.

I started to drown myself in thoughts, I only just started to realise how deep I had let myself fall In this such little time. I was falling for him and I had only started to notice.

I opened my mouth to speak, yet somehow my words were washed away by the calming silence, violating our innocent ears.

"forget it. I'll speak to you later"

and he left just like that.

Uh Men...I thought to myself huffing

"Elena?"

"Im in my room"

"what happened with Jack?"

"uh he's being ridiculous" I answered, going back into my closet to pick out an outfit.

"over what?" she asked following me.

"he's basically going on a double date with Sammy, stassie and Olivia"

"what! really?" she said shocked

"yeah, so obviously I got annoyed because I like him and I thought he likes me, but-"

"El, he obviously likes you too. don't worry about it" she spoke trying to reassure me.

"and now I have no one to hang out with" I stropped like the drama queen I am.

"what about me and Johnson?"

"you two are going to that party thing."

"well you're coming with us then" she said grabbing my hand with the biggest cheesy grin.

*

9:00pm

"are you ready Elena? Johnson is downstairs waiting" Zoe said from next door.

"Yeah, I'm coming" I turn off my room light and slowly walk down the stairs, making sure not to die in my high kneed boots.

"You look saucy, who are you trying to impress?" Zoe asked smirking.

"Oh I don't know, maybe a sugar daddy or something" I wink, joking.

we all start to make our way to the door, only noticing the front door opening, revealing Jack.

"where are you guys going?" he asked looking towards Johnson and Zoe, not realising I'm here.

"out" I spoke up, grabbing his attention.

he slowly looks me up and down from head to toe, he turns around to grab a jacket and slips it on, "lets go then"

I look to zoe and roll my eyes, why the hell is he coming? this has totally ruined my mood to party, he is killing my vibe.

Johnson and Zoe walk out the door, I go to follow behind them, when I feel someone tuck my hair behind my ear.

"I saw that gorgeous" I look up to see him smirking, causing me to roll my eyes again.

I sit in the back, and of course Jack sits right next to me, just to get on my nerves.

"Why are you sitting so close? move over"

"No, I'm going to sit right here because I know the affect I have on you"

"Don't think so highly of yourself" I reply.

He places his hand on my knee, and begins to draw shapes slowly getting higher and higher.

I place my hand over his and move it away

"Stop"

"Just admit that you want me baby girl" he huskily whispers in my ear, his lips brushing against my earlobe, causing me to heat up due to the contact.

The car comes to a sudden halt, "we're here" Johnson voice rings through my ears.

"Thank the lord" I mutter under my breath getting out of the car.

We walk up the pathway and already people are passed out on the lawn, and the smell of alcohol and illegal substances fill my nostrils.

"who's party is this again?"

"you remember Nate right?"

My stomach flips to the sound of his name, chills erupts in the cells of my body, causing goosebumps to appear on the skin and my hairs to stand up on end.

I look toward Zoe to see her already looking at me, I give her a worried look and gulp down the lump that had appeared in my throat.

Johnson opens the door and my eyes are filled with hundreds of people dancing closely together due to the amount of people in the building, overflowing the capacity of this home.

I feel a hand link with mine, causing electric pulses to shoot up my arm making me feel warm, I look down and trace the arm back to Jack who is stood there smirking at me.

"You'll be fine, you're with me" he walks in front and guides me around the intoxicated bodies, we finally break from the crowd reaching the bar to get some drinks.

--------

Thank you for 6k+ reads!!

sorry I haven't updated in about a TWO MONTHS  but I just haven't had the time to update.

{ vote, comment, share. }

Get this to 15+ votes for the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
124K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
816K 32.7K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
570K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....