Taking My Love (BxB)

Door MzReRe

How can you love me when You don't know how to love? Are you afraid to love? How can you make me fall for you... Meer

Author's Disclaimer
Meet the Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 22

6.6K 191 46
Door MzReRe

Carrington POV

I don't see why or how, but after cutting it with Raquan I felt like a serious case of the shits. I didn't do nothing else I just went straight home. Walking in the house Ashley was sitting in the living room with Larry and his friend Demarcus. They were burning blunts back to back.

"Girl bitch why you look like you got your ass beat by somebody grandma."

"Hell yea nigga you need to hit this blunt?!"

"Nah I'm good."

I said walking down the hall to my room. I felled face down on my bed and just laid there. I was feeling hurt I didn't think it would hurt as bad the way I said it. But I think I felt more hurt than him. I wanted to cry like a big ass baby, but the tears wouldn't form I just felt hurt. Why I had to feel like this it wasn't even my fault. It was Raquan's. No not even his it was...was...Deejay! Anger quickly began to fill that spot in my heart. I jumped up and took out my room.

"Well damn where you going ?!"

"To see Deejay."

"Why...Oh shit bitch Carrington!"

Ashley said jumping up to chase after me. I could barely hear her calling my name as I jumped into the car. Reaching my passager side Ashley jumped in.

"No Ashley, girl I'm going to see him alone."

"Hell no...bitch that's hostile territory I'm not letting you go over there alone."

Fuck it I thought putting the car in reverse I pulled out and sped out the complex.

"Bitch can you at least tell me why you___."

"Me and Raquan just broke up. He moving and he wanted me to move to another state with him but I said no."

"Wait why?"

"Bitch because I'm still in love with Deejay stupid ass!"

"Oh Damn...bitch you really fucked up."

Ashley talked to me the whole drive to his place. I pulled up and lucky his car was in the driveway. I hopped out and ran to the door. I didn't bother to knock I banged on the door like the police.

"Deejay Open the damn door!"

I yelled like a mad man. The flew open and a fist flew out hitting me dead in the face. I stumbled back tripping over my two feet I fell in the yard. Looking up it was his cousin Fizzy.

"Fucking faggot ass bitch fuck I told you!"

"Fucking BITCH!"

I shouted charging him tackling him to the ground. We were scrapping like two dogs over a bone. Fizzy was delivering some mad blows to me. I won't lie this fight I was not winning. Flipping me up he slammed me to the ground punching me in my stomach repeatedly.

"Aye Fizz! Bruh what the fuck you doing!"

Deejay shouted running out the door jumping on him to pull him off. Fizzy was pulled one way and I another.

"Shit bitch you bleeding."

Ashley said trying to clear away the blood, but I was to fumed to stand still slipping ways from her I ran over and came across fizzy side way knocking him and Deejay to the ground.

"Punk bitch! Move Dee Let me off this bitch!"

"No Fizz! Chill dude."

Ashley ran up and blocked Fizzy from swinging at me.

"Nah shawty move bruh. Old Dude bout to get handle for real."

"Deejay get Carrington and take him into the house!"

She yelled and Dee pushed and pulled me into the house. Taking down the hall into his room.

"Nah nigga fuck that shit if he wants to swing let him! Bitch nigga been talking mad shit for the longest I'm going to fuck his shit up!"

"Carry calm down bruh for real! Why the fuck you even over here.? I thought you would be with your man."

"What man Deejay?! Raquan left... He gone!"

"Woah wait...what you mean he gone?"

"He moved to another state. So, there is no more Raquan you happy now!"

"Woah wait what that shit got to do with me though?"

"Because he asked me Ddd I wanted to go with him and I said no."

My emotions were beginning to overwhelm me. I was pacing back and forth in the room. I couldn't breathe everything was starting feel heavy on me. I snatched off me shirt I was breathing real hard.

"Aye man Carry sit down before you pass out."

"You would like that shit wouldn't you."

"Bruh nigga you making no sense. Just sit the fuck down."

He said pointing to the bed. Trying to calm down a little I sat down to catch my breath. Deejay sat beside me and rubbed my back.

"Now Can you tell me what the hell is going on."

Then I lost it, I busted out crying. I couldn't hold it in no more. It was hurting me too much.

"Deejay what are we doing to each other?!"

"What are you talking about Carrington?"

"Raquan asked me to go with him and I told him no."

"Ok...you told him no so and?"

"Deejay I said no, because I'm in love with you."

Deejay eyes grew big like I asked for his hand in marriage. As soon as I said that, I felt my chest begin lifted like it was becoming lighter.

"Woah...uhm...ah OK. This is new."

"Deejay I try and try to act like I'm mad at you and don't want you, but the truth is I don't see myself without you."

"Damn Carrington for real."

"Yes I'm serious. It's been fucking with me the longest I just want it to be us."

"Bruh but that other night when I was trying to fix it you cut me off."

"Because I was hurt and I wanted you to hurt just as bad as I was."

"You didn't think I wasn't hurting too though. You just drop me like I wasn't real and true to you."

"Deejay you weren't."

"Man, so what If I was hiding from my fam because they don't like gay people that's my family and that's something I will have to deal with, when it's time for me to come clean with them. But you I was true to you. Damn Carrington I didn't give a fuck about anybody I wanted you and still do, but you fucked me up when I saw you with Raquan."

Deejay voiced how he felt and all I could do was feel bad. He was right, everyone was. I got so mad at him on some little baby stuff and Deejay just wanted to love me.

"Man Carrington how you was hurting I was to. I felt like you were just taking my love and running with it. Man, I did and couldn't feel the same way with nobody else but you."

"Well why you just didn't come and tell me."

"Because honestly I thought you was done with me."

"Deejay I will never love no other nigga like I love you."

I said standing up and hugging him.

"Dee, I want you to be that nigga in my life. I want you to be my world and if anything, I will be that for you too. No matter what happens, I will be there for you through it all."

"And I will baby, I will."

He said as we kissed each other. At that moment everything was clear. I had everything that I could have asked for. No one in the world could have my love but him.

Thank Y'all for reading loves....

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

95.2K 2.3K 16
#ManxMan It's a great read . About homosexuality, rape , murder, gangs, celebration, marriage & much more .
85.2K 4.1K 35
We try to protect someone we love from anyone who will hurt them. Little that we know, we are the one hurting them the most.
39.8K 2.1K 17
I tried every single method to stay away from you. I gave you my heart but you chose to ruin me completely. This is why I had to leave. Why we had to...
862K 39.5K 39
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞" 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 1