Taking My Love (BxB)

By MzReRe

How can you love me when You don't know how to love? Are you afraid to love? How can you make me fall for you... More

Author's Disclaimer
Meet the Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22

Chapter 21

4K 155 32
By MzReRe

Carrington POV

Like I fucking figured the bitch had everything in the world to say about me and my dilemma but look at her ass. Damn slut slept with the cousin.

"Morning hoe!"

I said to Ashley as she walked up the hall with her robe untied revealing her exposed breast and panties.

"Morning you want some coffee?!"

"Nope but tea would be just fine. Seems as though you already got a good batch boil right now."

"Umm and what you mean.?"

"You and your little friend you got back there in your room."

"Bitch! I brought me home a little meat loaf hoes stay hating."

"Child never hating just saying that you were talking all that shit, and you fucked their cousin."

"Their cousin?! Ah shit! Bitch really?"

"Girl this a family affair...bitch you and him was all over each other last night. Child, he snatched you up and carried you too the room last night."

I laughed. Then Fizzy appeared walking up the hall in just his boxers adjusting himself.

"Ayo shawty...why you leave ma. I'm trying to get some of that morning pussy ma, shit I know that shit wet."

"Oh lord, child uh uh."

"Bitch you too late now! Gone and give up that coochie."

"Aye... you that nigga from the other day with my cousin Ray."

"Guilty as charge, your point sir."

"Aye bruh I don't know what y'all got going on, but bruh we don't fuck with that gay shit real talk."

"Well I don't think that's your decision to make now is it? Ash girl get your toy his batteries running low."

"Bruh that's my fam fuck you mean. Nigga I'll rock your shit hell you talking about."

"Shit might as well I already done fuck both brothers."

"Hahaha Yasss best friend! Bitch you just classless"

Ashley shouted laughing at me. We both laughed while Fizz stood there all steamed up.

"Nigga fuck you talking about?! My cousins ain't gay bruh."

"Nigga stop for real just stop... I have no reason to fight and argue with you check your cousins. I don't need you to go getting all upset and pissed with me. My problem not with you its with them, but if you want to know go check your cousins."

"I got that shit nigga you just stay fuck away from them."

"Um unless you fucking this shit you done run not a damn thing here! I ain't none of your fam nigga like I said I fucked both of your cousins if you got a motherfucking problem deal with them!"

I said jumping up and getting in his face. Ashley jumped in between us and pushed me down the hall. I can't stand that shit just because I'm a homosexual man every last straight nigga swears that we ass gay males are the problem. No nigga its y'all we know what we want y'all just the motherfucka who undecided and confused. I was ready to fight that nigga he better be glade that Ashley jumped in my way because nigga it was about to be on. I was so pissed that I didn't realize I had missed an call. Checking my phone, it was Raquan. Mm should I call him back I thought to myself. I mean I have spoked to him in a couple of days. Yea I guess I could.

"Hello.?"

"Hey somebody called this number?"

"Oh wow so I'm somebody now? Ight I'll take that."

"What you want sir?!"

"Wow you really giving me this cold shoulder bullshit right now."

"Well I can always hang up."

"Chill shawty look I want to meet up I got something to tell you."

"You can tell me over the phone."

"No, I want to meet up. Downtown at that ice cream place I took you...member that?"

"I guess I remember it."

"Yea...be there in an hour."

"What if I don't show?"

"I'm not worry about that. But look it will be short and quick."

"Mmm whatever bye."

I said hanging up in his face. Hmm nigga just think he got game like that nope I'm not going nowhere.

....

Don't judge me. Yea I was talking a whole bunch of shit but I slick wanted to know what he wanted to tell me, but how the hell you going to tell me to meet you up somewhere and your ass be the one who late. My fudge sundae was melting.

"Sup sexy, didn't think you was coming."

Raquan said popping up behind me. I had to keep my cool I didn't want to flip out and wild out on him.

"OK so I'm here...fuck you want?"

"Damn...well one, shawty tell me what I do to you again to be getting all this attitude."

"Boy you know....you could of told me you and Deejay were brothers."

"How was I supposed to know that y'all knew each other."

"That don't matter. You still tell people about your family."

"Yea...I didn't tell you nothing about my fam because they don't like homos."

"Oh so that's what I am to you now. A fucking Homo!"

I shouted at him. People started to stare, but I didn't give a damn he was just not about to disrespect me like that.

"No Carrington.... That's my family not me, but that's not what I need to tell you."

"Then what you need to say because as far as I'm concern I don't care to know shit you got to__."

"Then Shut the fuck up so I can tell You!"

Raquan raised his voiced finally. To tell you he got so mad that if I was a girl I would have been on soak. Some bitch panties would have been all messed up. I mean major dick choking on sight no fucks given.

"Damn...man look I'm leaving. Like moving out of state with some fam. They cool chill whatever I got a better job opportunity out there I just wanted to tell and let you know. I love you Carrington and shit I'm trying to be that nigga for you and I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me."

Woah talking about dropping bombs. I was totally lost, I wasn't expecting him to say something like this.

Look I'm leaving tomorrow. Bruh once I'm gone I'm not coming back."

"Damn...wow Ray. I don't know what to say."

"Say you coming with me."

"Ray...I can't just drop everything and just leave like that."

"Why not... You can transfer schools. It's a new life and opportunity to be with a man that want to be there for you."

"Yea but that's just the thing.... I love you but...I'm not in love with you."

Oh, wow I can't believe I just said that. What the fuck was I thinking everything was just flowing like I was preparing to break up with him.

"So you saying that you don't want this...us."

"No... I'm saying that you go do you I'm good where I'm at."

"Really..."

Raquan said standing up from his chair. He walked over to me as I stood to my feet. Getting up in my face Raquan kissed me on my lips.

"Damn...I'm really going to miss these lips."

Then he walked off. Trying to wrap my head around what just happened. Did I just really break up with Raquan?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
6.3K 220 51
[ COMPLETE ] "It'll kill you someday." "I know." "Then why are you doing it?" "Why do you care so much?"
231K 9.9K 39
❝ Ιͺ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇxα΄˜α΄‡α΄„α΄›α΄‡α΄… ᴛᴏ κœ°α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ ꜱᴜᴍ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ κœ°α΄Κ€ ʏᴏᴜ. Ιͺα΄›'ꜱ α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ɴᴇᴑ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. ❞ 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙕𝙀𝙉𝙉𝙄.
85.8K 4.1K 35
We try to protect someone we love from anyone who will hurt them. Little that we know, we are the one hurting them the most.