Angela's OneShots

By GingerAndy

This book will gather all my Pokemon OneShots. It will include many shippings. Enjoy reading! *3* More

Palletshipping: Shut up & kiss me! (Re-upload)
Pokeshipping: Baby photos (Re-upload)
Pokeshipping: Fortunately, unfortunately (Re-upload)
Oldrivalshipping: That smirk of his
Pokeshipping: Hints, hints.
Pokeshipping: The redhead in the park
Contestshipping: The roses
Pokeshipping: Overdosing
Pokeshipping: Kiss the poster
Pokeshipping: Leopard print
Cavaliershipping: Hot and young
Amourshipping: Stupid little frosh
Palletshipping: Bullied
[Request] Lacewoodshipping: Sugar Daddy
Pokeshipping: Best friends
Ikarishipping: Spoiled troublesome
Pokeshipping: Down the aisle (Part I)
Pokeshipping: Down the aisle (Part II)
Contestshipping: Organic chemistry
[Request] Shiningheartsshipping: Gold Heart
Contestshipping: The way she is
[Request] Nichole x Steven: Ring finger
Pokeshipping: Provoking
[Birthday Gift] Amourshipping: Girl Princess!
Contestshipping: Paparazzi
Pokeshipping: Car racing
Pokeshipping: Foundation
For Pokeshipping Day: Love is blind
Pokeshipping: Resolutions (New Year's Special)
Pokeshipping: You belong with me
For Contestshipping Day: Neighbors
[Birthday Gift] Pokeshipping : Marriage
Pokeshipping: Pastries
[Dedication] Pokeshipping: Azure
[Pokeshipping Week] Appreciation
Pokeshipping: The Dense Game
[Pokeshipping Week] I love you, but...
Pokeshipping: How to get a girlfriend
Pokeshipping: Heart and soul

Pokeshipping: Facebook

977 53 23
By GingerAndy

Honestly, I thought I had this one-shot already published... lol. Completely forgot about it. COMPLETELY. 

-

Misty giggled as she typed another reply to her friend on the keyboard.

The dress is really cute c:

Thank you :D

She picked up the soda can from her nightstand and sipped. This Facebook thing was really an addiction, and she's been on ever since she woke up this morning. She was resting on her stomach on the bed and her feet were up. She's had both her breakfast and lunch in her bedroom served. She was sure going to have to do a lot of cleaning later. After all, she's moved out two years ago, and her mom wasn't around anymore.

But how could she resist? Leaf was on, and so was May. Well, May replied rarely. Leaf was really entertaining to talk to, and Misty hasn't talked to her nor has she seen her in ages, ever since they graduated high school.

You will never guess who picked it up for me c;

Misty put down the soda can back on the nightstand and typed:

Who? :O

My boyfriend! ;D

Leaf has a boyfriend? Misty didn't know. Well, it wasn't shocking though; Leaf was really cute, and she could get any guy she wanted.

Do I know him? Who is he? Tellll meeeeeeee! D:

You don't know him c: and his name is Gary *^*

Misty raised an eyebrow. So she did really have a boyfriend after all. Even May has told Misty earlier that she's started dating Drew.

Everyone was getting boyfriends but Misty. It was starting to make the redhead feel a little bit depressed. She shook off the thought for now.

Awww congrat! I didn't know you were seeing someone. Is he cute? /.\

Gary is handsome *0* let me show you his pictures cx

Misty took a deep breath. She grabbed the nail file from her nightstand and started messing with it as she waited for the pictures Leaf has sent to load.

She gasped when she was finally able to see them.

"Oh my God..." Misty spoke up unconsciously. She clicked the pictures and her eyes shot wide. She kept staring at them and opening them again and again.

"He's so hot..." Misty spoke up again, her voice a bit sad. The guy even had abs. Misty couldn't believe what she's seeing. She even felt a bit jealous.

No, she was totally jealous.

So? What do you think of my babeeeee? :D :D

He's handsome, Lee! Congrats again! :D

Thank youuuuu! Now tell me about yours! Is it the Rudy guy who's spamming your wall? Hummmm? Tell meeeee C;

Misty has no boyfriend. She's never had one in her life. Rudy was just a creeper who lived nearby and wanted to get in her pants. He sent her always crappy not-so-romantic messages. Sometimes it's too embarrassing she deletes the messages he posts on her profile before anyone could see them. After all, she had family members on her Facebook.

Well... you'll never guess!

Misty wasn't sure why she typed that reply. Maybe that's because she was too embarrassed to say that, at twenty, she didn't have a boyfriend yet?

OMG! Tell me! D: and pictures or it didn't happen! v_v

Misty cleared her throat. It seemed like she already got herself in trouble. She thought she could just send Rudy's pictures, and say he's her boyfriend, but Rudy wasn't really that good-looking, and his pictures on Facebook were public. Leaf could see them and find out later it was just a lie—how would Misty know? Rudy's profile was public. She couldn't risk.

She needed someone whose profile was private, and whom Leaf didn't know...

Okay then! Let me get the pictures :))

Misty typed quickly and searched a profile known by heart. She's been stalking the said profile since God-knows-when. It was the perfect choice because she and him have pictures together anyway, and it'd look real.

And plus, it's not like she minded being his girlfriend. Misty has always liked Ash Ketchum.

And plus, he was hot.

She then saved few pictures and opened her conversation with Leaf again. She then sent the links, and it didn't take Leaf too long to see them.

Mistyyyyyyy! :O :O

Misty bit her lip. She smiled a bit.

See? He's cute! I really like him!

But Misty... I know this guy. He's Gary's childhood friend! :O he never told us he dated you! Has he been lying to Kaitlin? :(

Misty's smile soon faded. "What-..."

??

OMG. He's so dead! I'm calling him right now!

Misty closed the lid of her laptop and cursed under her breath.

The redhead knew it meant trouble when Ash called her.

Well, so many things were running inside her mind now; she lied about having a boyfriend, she never knew Ash was seeing someone and he was supposedly her best friend, sharing with her everything, and, she had no idea Leaf already knew Ash thanks to her boyfriend.

And she told Leaf she really liked Ash.

The information was going directly to him. That's for sure.

Misty was thinking too much. Her head hurt, and she didn't feel like answering any of Ash's calls.

She felt stupid, childish, immature — you name it.

What hurt her most is that he was dating someone else and he never told her. It tore her heart apart. Misty has always liked Ash. It wasn't fair. She's known him before everyone else. She was even sure she's known him before this stupid Gary has. 

"And who is this stupid Kaitlin anyway..." Misty sighed to herself. Her phone started to ring again. It was Ash, as expected.

Misty didn't answer.

Ash started suddenly sending a trail of texts.

Mist ANSWER

WE NEED TO TALK

JUST ANSWER

Mist please

I have to tell you something

Mist :/

Misty sighed. She felt like crying. How would she be able to look at Ash's face again? How would she be able to talk to him ever again? Misty just wanted the ground to crack open and swallow her. If only she could go back in time and fix things.

She was so ashamed of herself. How could she even think of doing such thing? She was an adult, not a thirteen years old fangirl.

Ash started calling again. Misty sighed. She couldn't keep running from him forever, so she decided to answer.

Mist! Finally, you answered!

"Just, what do you want, Ash?"

Leaf-

"Yes, I know! I am sorry, okay? It was stupid! Leaf — well, she got everything wrong!" Misty's voice was shaking, as if she was about to cry.

Uhm... Mist?

"What? Now what? I said I am sorry!"

Mist-

"And who the hell is Kaitlin — you know what? You're a liar! You never told me you were dating someone!"

Uh, to answer your question... Kaitlin is Leaf's colleague whom she's been trying to set me up with... and she's not my girlfriend. 

Well, the first riddle was solved, and Misty was relieved Ash wasn't dating this girl. She was really relieved. Ash had no idea how happy this has made the redhead.

Well, they had now to fix the other part of the issue: Misty lying about him being her boyfriend.

"Uhm, well, okay..."

That's not really the topic.

"I know! Well, can we get over it already? I said I was... sorry!"

It made me laugh, you know? It was cute.

"What are you talking about?"

You told Leaf you are my girlfriend, and you even sent her pictures. Isn't this cute? You even said you really liked me!

Misty groaned loudly as she put her hand over the speaker. She then said to the other line, "I said I was sorry!"

No hard feelings, Mist. No hard feelings.

"Ash, please. Can we change the subject? Please? Please?"

I'm not mad. I was more worried about the fact that you'd think I'm going out with Kaitlin.

"... really?"

Yeah.

"Why...?"

Please say because I like you, please say it... Misty bit her lip, impatient to hear Ash's answer. He seemed to take a little too much to answer. She could hear breathing sounds on the other line.

Because, well, you'd think I'm hiding stuff from you.

Misty wanted to her head against the wall. She's never felt so frustrated like this before.

"It's okay, Ash, it's okay..."

Mist... why me?

"Huh?"

I mean, you could have sent pictures of other guys... why did you choose me?

"Uhmm... I'm not really sure... guess it was... a random choice?"

No really, Misty... I'd believe that...

Misty bit her lip again.

I will never understand girls.

"Not sure if that's a compliment or an insult."

Oh daamn... I never wanted to say it over the phone.

"Say what?"

Mist... can we see each other this evening? I'll come to Cerulean.

"Sure?"

Just... well, I really never wanted to say this over the phone... my brother says you can't tell a girl you love her over the phone.

Misty froze in her spot.

Did she hear right?

"What—what?"

Mist, just... we're probably too old for this 'like' thing. We love each other, just admit it.

"What the—what are you talking about? You're crazy!"

Misty got up from her bed and paced back and forth in her room, trying hard to get what was going on. She was happy and confused at the same time. She wanted to jump in happiness. She was screaming in the inside.

She stared into her mirror for a second, and realized she's been grinning like a fool. She giggled a bit, and trying to contain her laughter. She was feeling a rush of mixed emotions through her.

Oh, yes, I am crazy! I was the one who told my friend I was dating you!

"Hey!"

Don't 'hey' me. You're in no position to do that.

"I said I was sorry! No need to be mean!"

I'm not. I'll be there by five. Get ready. I'm taking you out to dinner. Bye.

Ash hung up before Misty could say anything. It took her a little moment to realize she was finally going on a date with Ash Ketchum.

Yes, it was a date.

Oh yes.

Yes!

"YES!"

THE END.

abbert21 c; 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 197 25
These are a collection of "one-shots" that I think would be cute to have in the anime. I put quotes around one-shots because each chapter is basicall...
99.3K 3K 84
My attempts of making oneshots. The shippings will be mostly anime (mostly CONTESTSHIPPING), but who knows what crazy ideas comes to my mind. Disclai...
16.1K 185 19
NOTE: For those of you who don't know, I have split this book into different ships. The Oneshots with more than one ship will remain in this book but...
7.3K 217 8
A collection of oneshots especially made for Pokeshipping Week 2017! It's all about Pokeshipping appreciation. These may not be the best stories, but...