Sibuna Sacrifice // House of...

Από PumpkynMonster

Sibuna thought the mysteries would stop when they reached college, but when is a mystery really over? New stu... Περισσότερα

small explanation
i || house of college
ii || house of classes
iii || house of watches
iv || house of fire
v || house of reuniting
vi || house of misplace
vii || house of plans
viii || house of lies
ix || house of collapse
x || house of theft
xi || house of journeys
xii || house of trouble
xiv || house of night missions
xv || house of recruiting
xvi || house of decipher
xvii || house of fake
xviii || house of spies
xix || house of questions
xx || house of requests
xxi || house of sepulchre
xxii || house of decorating
xxiii || house of lizards
a/n (important)
a/n (what i've changed)
xxiv || house of ropes
xxv || house of chasm
xxvi || house of nightmares
xxvii || house of traps
xxviii || house of disruptions
xxix || house of combinations
xxx || house of euler's constant
xxxi || house of arguments
xxxii || house of excuses
xxxiii || house of history
xxxiv || house of release
xxxv || house of advancing
xxxvi || house of friendship
xxxvii || house of invites
xxxviii || house of books
xxxix || house of curiosity
xl || house of sacrifice
xli || house of discovery
xlii || house of endings
xliii || house of alternate endings

xiii || house of progress

344 17 16
Από PumpkynMonster

Eddie then opened his laptop, and typed in the link that Nina told him, "Here," He showed them.

Patricia, Fabian and Mara quickly scanned over the information placed in front of them.

"Elixir of Life..." Patricia muttered.

"Uh-Hu," Eddie responded.

"But we don't know the ingredients," Fabian panicked.

"We need to find out," Eddie stated.

"What about the tears of gold? How do we get the tears of gold?" Patricia asked, panicking too.

"There has to be a way," Fabian told her.

"But the last tears of gold were from the mask, which Victor used to save Joy," Patricia reminded them.

"There has to be more, or another way of getting them at least," Fabian said, hopefully.

"I'm lost," Mara muttered, interrupting.

"We need to make the Elixir of Life to save Nina, and one of the ingredients for that is tears of gold, and there are none left," Eddie explained to her briefly.

"There must be!" Fabian almost shouted.

"And if we ever get hold of one of the world rarest ingredients, then we still don't know the other ingredients for the recipe," Patricia stated.

"Victor," Eddie muttered.

"What?" Mara questioned.

"Victor," Eddie repeated, louder this time, "He knows way more than us about the Elixir."

"Oh and what are we suppose to do just call him back to the house an ask him for the recipe he has been trying to make for all his life," Patricia asked, "I don't think so..."

"We can do this," Fabian reassured, "We are Sibuna, right?"

Everyone nodded, "Okay then, lets find the tears of gold and the recipe," Fabian said, "Sibuna?" He raised his hand up, coving his eye.

"Sibuna," The others agreed, coving their eyes too.

****

"Patricia," Charlie walked into the living room, "Can I talk to you please."

"Busy," Patricia replied bluntly.

"But-" Charlie began, before being cut off but Jerome.

"Right!" Jerome smiled, walking in.

"I was talking," Charlie told him.

"Hush," Jerome spoke, "Okay, firstly, Jaffray, Rutter and Miller, you all have a detention."

"What about Patricia," Fabian asked.

"She..." Jerome began, smirking, "Has a triple detention."

"Wait, What?" Patricia asked, almost chocking on her words.

"Mr. French teacher..." Jerome began.

"Mr. Essert," Patricia corrected him.

"Whatever. Anyway, he was expecting you for a detention today and you didn't show, making it double, and then the triple bit came from History," Jerome explained, still smirking.

"Unfair," Patricia grunted.

Jerome then left the living room, still looking extremely happy.

"Something seems... Different about Jerome..." Fabian mumbled.

"Yeah... He seems a little too happy," Patricia spoke.

"Strange..." Eddie muttered.

****

"Nothing, nothing, nothing," Lavender said to herself, looking through pages on the internet.

She had tried everything to find that ring, she'd searched the whole house and looked all over the internet.

****

"Nina?" Jerome said, walking in to Nina's room

"What do you want Jerome?" She asked

"I want to know why you re lying about being ill," Jerome told her.

Nina didn't respond, she just stayed quiet.

"FABIAN, ED-" Jerome started to shout.

"Okay, okay, okay," Nina spoke quickly, stopping Jerome, "I'm... Um..." She stuttered, as she tried to think of a lie to tell Jerome, "I'm trying to make Fabian worried about me, so he spends more time with me." She decided upon telling him, so she didn't have to tell him the truth.

"Fine... Can't argue with that, makes sense," Jerome mumbled, before awkwardly walking out.

****

"I'm going to find out what is going on," Mara said standing up and walking out.

"I'm going to look over the internet," Fabian told them, also leaving.

"I'm going to speak to Nina," Eddie said, walking out too.

"So..." Charlie said sitting next to Patricia when she was alone, "We still meeting at midnight?"

"Uh-Hu," Patricia nodded.

****

"Jerome," Mara said, almost walking into him, "What's going on, why are you so happy?"

"Joy's back," Jerome smiled

"Joy?" Mara asked.

"Yeah, she came back" Jerome smiled.

"Really," Mara squealed, "Where is she?"

"Hathor House, at the moment," Jerome told her.

"Wait!" Mara raised her voice, "Have you told her about the... You know what?"

"No," Jerome told her honestly.

"You haven't changed one bit, you promised me that you would be honest, and wouldn't betray or hurt her," Mara said.

"Hey, this is as much my fault as it is yours," Jerome shot back.

"Oh my God, yeah, I am as bad as you," Mara stuttered, feeling bad and guilty.

"Well that is offensive," Jerome muttered back, "Oh and I bet you have told Fabian?" He smirked, expecting the answer to be no.

"I have actually," Mara told him.

"You have?" Jerome asked in disbelief, "And?"

"I don't know, he said wasn't happy, and said that we would discuss it more later," Mara explained, "You need to tell Joy," She added.

"I will do it the next time I see her," Jerome promised.

****

"The ring?" Fabian muttered to himself, looking at the reply from Victor, "What ring?"

'Where is it?' Fabian typed back.

'Chasm' The reply came through.

"Chasm?" Fabian whispered to himself, confused.

****

"Hey, Mara, Jerome," Eddie said, as he saw Mara when he was heading to Nina and Lavender's room.

"Hi," Mara smiled, "Do it, Jerome" She whispered, before following Eddie into her room.

"So how are you?" Eddie asked Nina.

"Okay... I guess," Nina smiled softly.

"Hi," Patricia spoke, walking into the room, and sitting on Lavender's bed, Lavender wasn't in the room with Nina.

"Hi," Mara looked over to her.

"Guys!" Fabian exclaimed, rushing into the room.

"What?" Eddie asked.

"I know how to get the tears of gold!" He told them. Nina smiled to herself.

"How?" Patricia queried.

"Nina, do you remember giving Victor a ring," Fabian asked.

"Years ago, yeah" She replied, pretending that she had no idea that the ring had anything to do with it.

"Well inside that ring is a tear of gold," Fabian explained, "And guess who knows where that ring is," He added smiling.

"Where is it?" Patricia asked, guessing that the person who knew was Fabian, not someone that wasn't in the room with her.

"Um... That's where we get to the difficult bit..." Fabian hesitated.

"Oh no," Nina mumbled, "Where is it?"

"At the bottom of the Chasm in the tunnels," Fabian told them.

"There is a bottom?" Patricia questioned.

"Apparently so," Fabian stuttered.

"Wait. How did you find this out?" Eddie asked.

"Um..." Fabian hesitated, "That doesn't matter at the moment."

"Fabian!" Patricia hissed.

"I'll tell you later," Fabian spoke.

"So..." Eddie began, "How do we get down the chasm?"

"I need to go to the bathroom," Nina interrupted.

"Okay," They all nodded, as Nina walked out the room.

****

"Joy!" Jerome smiled, as he met up with Joy outside Anubis house.

"Hey," She smiled, "How are things in the house?"

"They're okay, usual people are being mysterious with all their secrets, two new people in the house; Charlie Bennett and Lavender West, Nina is pretending to be ill to win back Fabia-" Jerome told her

"Nina? Nina is back?" Joy asked, cutting Jerome off.

"Yeah," Jerome replied.

"Will who ever is running this house at the moment let me in? I am dying to see Mara and Patricia," Joy asked.

"He probably won't, but who says we have to tell him," Jerome told her.

"Okay!" Joy smiled, as they both stood up, "Who is it anyway?"

"Victor's brother, Vincent," Jerome informed her

"What?" Joy almost spat.

****

Nina knocked on the door of Vincent's office, after leaving her room and the rest of Sibuna.

"Enter!" He boomed.

"My 'friends' have found where the ring is hidden," She smiled, entering the room and shutting the door behind her.

"What? How?" Vincent spat in amazement.

"I told you they were good," Nina smirked.

"So where is the ring," Vincent asked.

****

"Hello," Jerome said, walking into Nina and Lavender's room, because he knew that that is where everyone was.

As soon as he entered, everyone stopped talking and looked awkwardly towards him.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Patricia snapped.

"I think you want to hear what I am going to say," Jerome smirked.

"And what is that?" Patricia questioned.

"Joy is downstairs," He smiled.

"Funny Jerome, I know she is in America," Patricia responded.

"Seriously," Jerome said, honestly.

"Lets just go down and see," Fabian remarked.

"Okay," They all nodded, walking out of the room, Mara shutting the door behind her.

Everyone then walked down the stairs, but Mara stopped, seeing Nina in Vincent's office. She stayed back, and hid behind the door, looking in.

****

"Joy!" Patricia exclaimed, running down the stairs, and hugging Joy.

"Told you," Jerome smirked, as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Shut it!" Patricia snapped.

"Hey, Joy," Fabian smiled, hugging Joy after Patricia.

"Hey," Eddie then said, hugging Joy too, after Fabian.

"Hi!" Joy exclaimed, "Where is Mara?"

"See was right behind us..." Eddie said, looking behind himself.

****

"There is a group of tunnels down through a secret door in the cellar, through there is a Chasm, and apparently is it down there," Nina told Vincent.

"That should be easy to get," Vincent replied, "How deep is this chasm?"

"I don't know..." Nina muttered.

"Well find out!" Vincent rose his tone.

"Okay," Nina nodded, heading for the door.

As soon as Mara saw Nina heading for the door, she rushed down the stairs, so Nina wouldn't see her.

"Joy!" She squealed, spotting Joy.

"Where were you?" Joy asked, engulfing Mara in a massive hug.

"Sorry," Mara apologised, "I was just putting something away in my room," She lied.

"Okay," Joy smiled, releasing from the hug.

"Hey, Joy, can I speak to you alone please?" Mara asked.

"Sure," Joy smiled, walking into the kitchen with Mara.

****

Vincent sat there in his office, twisting the cellar key between his fingers.

"A secret passage in the cellar, eh?" He said to himself.

****

"Look, I'm really sorry," Mara apologised.

"That's okay," Joy said.

"Wait, really, you don't mind?" Mara asked.

"Why would I?" Joy questioned, "You just had to put something away," A confused expression began to spread over her face, he didn't know why Mara would be so apologetic about this.

"I wasn't apologising about that..." Mara hesitated.

"What were you apologising about then?" Joy questioned.

"Erm... Nothing..." Mara stuttered, "I need to... Uh... I'll be right back..." Mara then rushed out of the room.

"What's going on?" Joy shouted after Mara.

****

"So when did Joy come back?" Fabian asked, as him, Jerome, Eddie and Patricia all stood in the hall.

"Mid-day yesterday," Jerome uttered back bluntly.

"Jerome! A word," Mara said, grabbing Jerome by the wrist and pulling him back into his  and Charlie's room, Charlie wasn't in there, because Mara had just seen him in the living room.

"Hey! What do you want?" Jerome asked, stumbling when Mara let go of his wrist.

"I thought you said you would tell Joy the next time you saw her!" Mara snapped.

"Yeah... About that..." Jerome stuttered.

"Jerome!" Mara shouted.

"Sorry, sorry, I will do it later," Jerome told her.

"No! Do it now," Mara said.

"Okay," Jerome nodded, walking out of his room along with Mara.

****

"I need to talk to you," Mara walked up to the rest of Sibuna, once Jerome had walked into the kitchen, where Joy was, "In private," She added.

"Okay," They agreed, as they began to walk up the stairs.

"No," Mara stopped them.

"What?" Patricia asked.

"Not upstairs" Mara told her, "In... Uh... Eddie and Fabian's room," She added, walking to their room, the others following, confused.

"Nina said she was going to the bathroom, right?" Mara asked, once they were alone in the room with the door shut.

"Right," Eddie nodded, sitting down on his bed, "So?"

"I saw her in Vincent's office, talking to him?" Mara explained.

"And?" Patricia questioned.

"She was meant to be going to the bathroom."

"Maybe she needed to talk to him," Fabian suggested.

"No. Something is going on, I'm sure of it" Mara stated.

"Mara I think you are tired or something," Eddie said. Mara rolling her eyes.

"What do you have against Nina?" Patricia asked.

"Nothing..." Mara mumbled.

"This is a stupid conversation," Patricia said, walking out.

"Agreed," Eddie spoke, also leaving.

"Ugh... I know something strange is happening," Mara grunted, standing up, and leaving too.

"Mara wait!" Fabian stopped her.

"Yeah?" Mara asked.

"I need to talk to you, about... Us" Fabian hesitated.

"What about us?" Mara gulped.

"I think we should take a break," Fabian breathed out.

"Why?" Mara questioned softly.

"You kissed Jerome, and now you seem to have something against Nina. Sorry," Fabian explained,

"I understand," Mara nodded, she blinked her eyes fast, stopping tears from flowing, she then walked out the room.

[Hey. Another chapter! So...

How are they going to get down the chasm?

Will Mara find out what Nina was talking to Vincent about?

Will Jerome tell Joy the truth?

Next chapter will be up soon. Byeee ^_^]

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

16K 426 26
In this story it's the second year of school. At the beginning everything seems normal until Nina goes missing. Then sibuna is reunited and set out t...
11.4K 517 100
After finding out about her father and the secrets Mara and Jerome had been keeping from her, Poppy calls in reinforcements. Meanwhile the Sibunas ra...
506K 14.5K 32
Mysterious letters from a mysterious person? The devilish twins and their antics over the years? And who best to figure out the mystery than you, Y/n...
15.8K 620 71
The story begins as follows Twins Eddie and Charlie were separated from their father as to protect them from the prophecy that threatened to hold its...