OH YES I'M OBSESSED

By tanushree11

This is a dark ff of sandhir. (Or you can read as a dark story of a girl) this is the story of an Obsessed Gi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
part -66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
PArt 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
Part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part 100
Part 101
Part 102
part 103
Part 104
Part 105
part 106
part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Epology

Chapter 11

703 48 3
By tanushree11

Days rolled by. Sanyukta involve in rd's gang and with time rd started feel for her special. More than a friend. Her silence, her extra intelligence always amazed him every time. He feel special while sitting with her in the night under the sky looking at the stars feeling the cool breeze. Sanyukta still a unsolved mystery to him. But with time he too feel her more normal than other. Her silence speek more than a talkative friend. And slowly and gradually she occupy his whole mind. He always keep thinking of her. Her half finished sentence her innocence look her scared face is so different from other. The only random ness in his life is Arjun who always have his evil intention on Sanyukta. Rd always try to hide Sanyukta from his evil gaze but he never fight with Arjun as once he was his best buddies. But another sole already plan something big for everyone. Randhir occupied her all mind her all sole from the 1st day when he approach to her for friendship. Now a days she spending more time with him. He occupied her whole world now. But in a different way.
One day they all having their class when Arjun intentionally come late and enter the class in middle. He purposely sit beside Sanyukta in 1st bench and rd in next row 2nd bench. he can clearly observe arjun's change behaviour towards Sanyukta. He is a Casanova type but he never hurt any close friend. But for Sanyukta he felt a faild bet. And he never loos any bet So he purposely try to scars her to prove her weird. In the middle of class he purposely put his hands on her things. Sanyukta looked at him with shock and separate herself a little from him.
A" hey why are u sitting that far?"he smirk
S"stay away please!" She said with a fear.
A"why are u scars? Are not u like my physic? " he came close to her.
He hold her hands tightly under the bench and rd notice that from distance. He felt an sudden anger inside him but he compose himself as its a ongoing class. Sanyukta struggle to free her hands but can't he is too stronger.
After 5min the lecture end and rd immediately came near her bench but Arjun already standup for leaving. Rd came infront of him but he only give him a evil smirk"look how weird she is. I just hold her hand like a friend and she becm scard. See?"
Sanyukta only hide her tears and run from there holding her bags tight. Rd run behind her giving Arjun an angry look. But she is too fast to run. He even can't catch her.
Sanyukta enter in girls washroom and crying looking at the mirror. But with in a sec she smile hard her heart out.
S"how stupid u are Arjun? u just fall in my trap by u'r self. " then she again laugh hard.  She splash her face with water and looked at the mirror tonight is going to a memorable night for u Arjun. Be ready"
She took out her lipgloss and apply it darkly in her lips.
In other side rd restlessly try her no but she is not picking up. she missed the 2nd class too. Where Arjun too miss the 2nd class and having his lunch in canteen. When he receive a msg from an unknown no" wanna see some hot action? Come immediate in library"
Arjun smirk may be he achieve his next target. He went to 3rd corridor and someone drag him in empty class room before entering in library.
Before he saw her face she hug him tight in a seductive way.
A"hey lady eassy"
And she looked at his face and Arjun shocked to see its Sanyukta. She have a dark kajal in her eyes which give her a sexy look. 
A"u?"
S"whom do u expect?"
A"wow u are so fast. So is this u'r real look or,that innocent one?"
S"depends upon which one u like?"
Arjun hold her wrist tightly and pull her more in him"I like this one"
Sanyukta push him and separate herself from him"come to my room sharp at 11pm. Don't be late. I don't like late comers. And ofcourse come alone."
A"i'll my lady"
Sanyukta smirk"i'm not anyone's lady. Understand? Don't be late"
A"i'll not"
Sanyukta leave the room and after few min Arjun too leave the room but someone notice them both from the library door and hear all the conversation between them and that's none other than vidusi..

Tbc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 9.8K 102
Dark fan fiction of Randhir Its combination of all emotions of love life. love, possessiveness can harm someone as well as it makes feel protective s...
161K 7.4K 22
This is a short story on sandhir.... Read it on ur risk bcz it has many turns.... You may get totally confused & end scratching ur head. Ok so juz ki...
167K 6.5K 34
"You are mine and only mine. Your body, heart, soul, even every single strand of your hair belongs to me," he said, slamming me into the wall and gra...
238K 11.8K 41
sandhir ff.... It is a story of a girl who lost her dignity by the person whom she called her bff. But the person whom she called as her enemy became...