I Am...Yours (MJ & Beyonce L...

By ___Flawless

This story is totally different from what you're expecting. Beyonce is 18 and is the group Destiny's Child wi... More

I Am...Yours
Dangerously Breaking Up
Here We Are
At Last
Princess of Neverland
Lady of My Life
For All Time
Remember the Deja Vu
Destiny's Who?
Whatzupwitu
King Michael and Queen Bey
In the Closet
Whatever Happens
Michael's Halo
Speechless
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
The Warning
Divide and Conquer
Growing Pains
Smash Into You
The Unacceptables
The Royal Family
Domesticated Paradise
Dance for You
Crazy In Love
Any Questions Ms. Williams?
I Don't Wanna Give You The Wrong Impression...
My Name is Beyonce But Mrs. Jackson If You're Nasty
Morphine
99 Problems
Hola Senor Cruz...
Cry Together
The Chapter With So Much Drama
The Separation and Reconciliation
When I First Saw You...
A Neverland Christmas
I'm A Grown Woman
The Tatiana Experience
Somebody's Being a Bit Salty......BEYONCE!!!
I Am Fabulous, I Am Gone With the Wind Fabulous!
Ego
Suspicions?
Lesbi-honest
The Fear
Senza di te non sono niente (Without You I Am Nothing)
This Time Around
"Turn Up!" "Turn Down!" "Why?" "Because I'm Pregnant!"
Super Daddy to the Rescue!
Baby Be Mine
99 Problems Just Doubled
Clique
It Could Be Anyone.....
It's Not the Same
H-Town
The Beyhive
Everybody's Got a Dark Side...Where's Yours?
My Mine
Cry Me a River **Slick Rated R**
Beyonce Knowles or Beyonce Knowles-Jackson?
Thanksgiving Kick-Off
If I Were A Boy
No Angel
A Place With No Name
Heaven
Heaven Part II
Resentment
Recovery Stage
The Plan
Bad Press Day
Are You Even?
The Execution Part One
The Execution Part Two
Preview: You vs. Them

The Perfect Lying Family

3.4K 45 9
By ___Flawless

Beyonce's POV

I stared at my swelling stomach. Only four more months left here.  Michael the second was going to be a January baby. I loved January in Houston. It wasn't blistering cold, but I loved to cuddle in that time. It was perfect. Michael had taken the kids out, Solange and Dana were at physical therapy, and Momma had went shopping. I slowly turned to the side and noticed how big I really was. "Damn," was all I could whisper. I shook my head and began to brush my hair. I let my hair fall over my shoulders and down my back in a wild way. I looked down towards my old room and smiled.

It never hurts to walk down memory lane.

I looked into my room and noticed the sky blue walls and the thousands of pageant trophies I had won when I was a little girl. My mother had me doing everything under the sun. I looked at a picture of Destiny's Child when we first got started. We were so young then. I took a seat on my bed and grabbed the teddy bear. Sadly, it came from Jay, but this was the one thing I couldn't part with. I couldn't understand why though. I laid on the bed and quietly examined my life.

Am I happy here? Really am I happy?

I couldn't even answer those questions. I didn't know what to think. I'm twenty-two, married, pregnant, a mother....was this really my life's plan. I blinked my eyes slowly and took a deep breath, as I felt a soft kick in my side. I rubbed my stomach softly. "I'm not doubting you though," I whispered," I just don't know about myself." I closed my eyes for a moment and imaged Michael laying next to me, comforting me and carressing me in his arms.

I heard the door open and the alarm chimed. "We're home!" Michael shouted. I heard thousands of little footsteps as the twins ran up the steps. "Mommy!" "I'm in here baby!" The twins ran into my room and stood in front of me. I noticed the Disney Store bags in their hands. "Daddy took you shopping?" They nodded. "It was fun," Prince said. "Yah and we got nuggets," his twin sister added. I nodded and noticed them both sitting on the floor playing with their new toys.

Michael walked in and waved. "Hello darling." He had a warm smile on his face that made my doubts slowly fade. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek. "You took a nap?" I shrugged. "It was like a nap, but I didn't go to sleep," I answered. Michael chuckled and carressed me like a longed for. "Daddy?" Michael looked down at our son. He held his toy up. "What's wrong man?" Michael asked as he crawled down to the floor with them. Prince shrugged.

"I dunno Daddy," Prince replied.

Michael huffed and began to play with the toy. I stared at my family and remembered how beautiful they really were. I watched as Michael played with Prince and Princess. Prince laughed as he climbed onto his father's back. "Up Daddy!" he commanded. Michael laughed and picked him up. Prince laughed as Michael bounced him on his back. Michael set Prince down. "Would you like one Princess?"

"Unh uh!"

Michael crossed his arms. "Oh alrighty then." He laughed and let the kids play. Michael crawled into the bed with me and we watched our children play. We sat quietly until Michael gasped. "They have dimples." I turned and noticed that Prince had one on his cheek and Princess had a chin dimple and a cheek dimple. "Wow Michael. You never noticed?" He shook his head. "I have a chin dimple." Michael moved his chin. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Those are our kids. Our little creation," Michael whispered in awe.

"I didn't think I'd make anything so beautiful," I replied. "Why do you say that?" I sighed. "I didn't think I could," I answered. Michael smiled. "Well, you did a extraordinary job. And we have another on the way." I nodded and felt Michael softly stroke my hair. He always did that before he would doze off to sleep. Michael was so easy to love. I just couldn't understand it all. It happened...so fast..and I didn't want my babies to grow up anymore. They were already two. I couldn't let that happen so fast!

Michael kissed my ear. "You know you're beautiful right?" He asked. I smiled. "I've been told once or twice." Michael rolled his brown eyes. "Well, I'm telling you a third time. You look beautiful right now. You look beautiful at every moment, Beyonce." I smiled and hugged Michael. He kissed my cheek and let me curl under him as I always did. 

"It's nap time?!" Princess asked.

Michael and I nodded. "Yes it is. Mommy is tired and Daddy is too," Michael announced in his 'daddy' voice. "So what does that mean the twins do?" He asked. "The twins sleep too," the two announced. "You guys are so smart. Now climb in this bed next to Mommy and Daddy," He said. The twins jumped into the bed. Prince curled under me and Princess laid on her father's chest.

"Mommy you so biiig!" Prince whispered. I nodded. "You're brother is in there," I informed Prince. Prince gasped. "You ate him Mommy!" I laughed and shook my head. "No no baby. I love your little brother. I wouldn't eat him." "Then why is he in your tummy Mommy?" Princess asked. I sat up and glanced at Michael as he shook his head. "Should we explain?" I shrugged. "They'll forget anyways." Michael laughed and sighed. "See kids...Daddy loves Mommy very much and...so Daddy and Mommy want kids so Daddy had to give Mommy a special seed so you can come along."

"What type of seed Daddy?" Princess asked.

Michael glared at his daughter, then thought for a second. "A pumpkin seed!" He announced. The twins gasped. "A pumpkin seed! He's a pumpkin?" Prince asked. Michael shook his head. "No baby. He's a boy; like you and me, but he came through a pumpkin seed. We put it in Mommy's tummy and that's where he stays for now." Princess gasped. "Whoa," she said. I laughed as she poked my tummy. "Helloooooo!!" She shouted to my tummy.

I shushed her. "He's sleeping babygirl." Princess put her finger over her mouth and shushed. "I sorry." I smiled and kissed her head of Polyanna curls. "It's ok sweety." Prince didn't say anything for a minute.

"So Daddy." "Yes Prince Michael." "Did we come out of a pumpkin seed?" Michael glanced at me and nodded. "You sure did. We got two seeds so that you two could come out together." Prince frowned. "How come he gets to be by himself?!" He nearly shouted. Michael crossed his arms. "Don't shout," Michael sternly said. Prince sighed and put his hand on the side of his face. "Daddy I have a question!" Princess exclaimed. Michael crossed his eyes and uncrossed them.

"Yes baby?"

"It's a boy in there?"

Michael nodded. "What's his name?" Princess asked. "His name is Michael," Michael replied. "Oh cool!" Princess said. "My name is Michael though Daddy!" Prince protested. Michael rubbed his forehead. "No Prince. Michael is your middle name. Prince is your first name. Daddy's first name is Michael." The twins suddenly gasped.

"I thought it was Daddy!!" Princess stated. She put her hands up. "I can't believe it!" Michael and I laughed as our daughter dramaticlly fainted across the bed. Michael put his arm over my shoulder and sighed. "Yep, those are ours."

"Just think about Michael the second," I whispered. Michael groaned. "Let's not....he might be a mix of both; overly-dramatic and smart." I laughed and held Michael. He looked around my room. "You sure did have an interesting taste in music." I frowned as we looked at the thousands of Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston, and TLC posters."

"Let's not discuss my teenage years shall we?" Michael laughed and hugged me. "Well, it's getting close don't you think?" I shook my head. "I have four months to prepare for this little boy." Michael scoffed. "And what if he comes early?" I shook my head again. "He won't. He'll come on time when he needs to." Michael rolled his eyes and we sat up in the bed watching the kids play with their toys until one of them yawned. "Uh oh," I whispered to Michael. "Somebody sleepy?" I asked. Prince furiously shook his head, while Princess just crawled to the space between Michael and I and laid there. "Prince." Michael called.

Prince pouted as he twisted his ear. "Come on buddy." Prince trudged to Michael and crawled into his lap. "I'm tired Daddy," he admitted. Michael laughed as he kissed his son's head. "Then go to bed. I won't bother you kiddo." Prince struggled with being asleep and staying awake. I watched as Prince's eyes grew heavy and his mouth slowly falling open. In a few minutes, Prince was fast asleep. Michael looked down and smiled gratefully. I laughed softly and watched Michael get out from under his son and tuck him in. Princess was still wide awake, but quiet.

I picked her up and carried her with us to the living room. Princess held on to my neck and rested her head on my shoulder. Michael and I sat down on the couch with Princess. She crawled out of my arms and into Michael's lap. I smiled as Michael turned on the TV and found a movie for us. I looked at how much Princess looked like Michael. She had those big brown eyes and that little nose. Her cheeks were so chubby and full. I realized that Princess was a little chubby. Princess played in her little curly hair. I smiled and saw her playing with Michael's hands. Michael held Princess and they watched TV together. That's when I heard the house phone ring. I looked back and got up to answer.

"Hello?"

It was silence. "Hello, are you there?" That's when the line disconnected. I frowned and hung up the phone. "Who was that Bey?" "I don't know. They hung up. I assume it was the wrong number." Before I could even get five feet away from the phone, it rang again. In an irrtated way, I snatched up the phone.

"Hello!"

"Beyonce?"

I frowned, because I didn't recognize the voice. "This is she." It was a woman's voice. "I think you need to check on Lisa...." I put my hand over my mouth, but uncovered it. "Where is she? What have you done with her?" "That's not my job to say, Mrs. Jackson." "I'm going to fucking kill-"

The line ended. I hung up the phone and turned around to face Michael. "What's wrong?" "Where's Lisa? Have you spoken to her lately?" Michael shook his head. I grabbed the phone and dialed Lisa's number. "Hello?" "Lisa! Where are you?" "I'm boarding a plane to Memphis. I bought a house on the river." "Lisa, don't board the plane!" I shouted. "Why?" "Don't do it. I got a call. Stay on the ground." Lisa sighed. "Fine, I will stay on the ground to make you happy. Sheesh." Lisa hung up. I sighed and held my stomach. 

"Bey?" Michael was at my side leaning over towards me. "Call Detectives. We can't live like this any longer." Michael nodded and pulled out his phone. I took a deep breath and clutched the counter as hard as I could. Michael grabbed my hand in his and squeezed it assuringly. "Chris? Hello, it's Michael. Have you checked on Lisa lately?" I heard some words, but Michael turned his back so I couldn't hear Chris on the other end. "Thank you that'd be appreaciated." Michael hung up. "Everything is fine Beyonce calm down." 

I shook my head. "It's not Michael...it never was fine. I don't think Jay is mad at me. It's someone else...someone closer." Michael hugged me. "It's going to be ok. Nothing has happened since we came down here." I sighed. "That's what you think." Momma, Solange, and Dana walked through the door with shopping bags in their hands. Solange wasn't in her wheelchair. 

"Solange? Where's-" 

"I have a cane now. You haven't noticed I've been gone for so many hours everyday?" 

"You're walking!" I shouted. Solange nodded. "Yeah I am.." I smiled and hugged her hard. "Solange you don't know how long I've missed the old you." Solange wheezed. "I still have things to work on. I want to get rid of this cane by the time my nephew comes." She smiled at me. "I missed being at everyone else's height." "What's wrong Bey?" Dana asked. 

I shook my head as I wiped away tears. "A lot has been going on, but it's always a light moment after a dark one." Michael securely held my waist. I laid on my on his chest. "It's going to be fine don't you think?" He whispered. "You know it won't be," I replied. Michael nodded. "Of course, I'm trying to make you forget because you are with child. I don't want to bring a child into the world with this turmoil going on around us." Michael kissed me on the lips. "You're lying to get through the day. I am too," I whispered.

Michael sighed. "Aren't we all lying to one another? Trying to make everything seem perfect when it's complete hell?" We heard the movie on the TV switch the news. "Lisa!" Princess shouted.

Michael and i exchanged worried glances and walked into the room. The news ticker flash down below as the screen showed a private plane on fire. My chest swelled up suddenly as we watched the plane burn and the firefighters struggle to stop it. That's when we saw Lisa in one of her bodyguard's arms in complete shock. Princess looked at me. "What happened Momma?" I looked down at her and blinked.

"Should you lie now?" Michael whispered.

Author's Note: I'm sorry I hadn't updated in two weeks. School has been kicking my ever-loving ass right now. Ugh...I failed my midterm for Geometry...don't I feel smart -.- the level of annoyance I feel with school is too damn high for my life. Anyways, well today I have the day off from school, but I have a performance in a few hours so I'm going to get ready for that...and stuff. Well hope you guys are having fun at school. Hope you are dealing with the rachets in an according way. I know I am...I think. Oh well..I'm not in the mood to write a long author's note. I was going to give a sneak preview for Standing on the Sun...btw I don't like that title. Would anyone like to send in a suggestion for the sequel title? Because...I'm dried the hell up from I Am Yours.. Like I might take a long break before I write the sequel. Everyone can develop a thirst and have to read it. Yeah...that might happen. Ok I'm gonna go now. Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 19.1K 62
Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z has been a relationship for over 5 years. Over a period of time, she notices her future husband spends less and less time w...
33.6K 1.8K 37
Beyoncé: 20 years old, intelligent, single and independent. She always gets her way. Her father is the most powerful man in the US, so that adds to h...
32.4K 1K 25
How will Beyoncé and Shawn keep their children in check and still do their jobs. Brooklyn Carter Is 14 years old she is homeschooled and has a smart...
498K 19K 59
13 years after being kidnapped from her superstar parents, Beyoncé and JAY-Z are finally reunited with their now sixteen year old daughter, Isabella...