You're my Mission

By PotaTAE

Only love is the mission you have to find out... BTS Got7 Kim So Hyun More

Story soon on Youtube
Chapter 2: Under the same roof
Chapter 3: Daydream in disguise
Chapter 4: I do care
Chapter 5: Not expecting you
Chapter Six: I like you
Chapter Seven: 6 out 7 (part 1)
Chapter Eight: 6/7 (part 2)
Chapter 9: 6/7 (part 3)
Chapter Ten: Oppa...
Chapter Eleven: Hurt + Truth
Chapter Twelve: Proofs
Chapter Thirteen: I'm sorry (Ending)

Chapter 1: Troubled Kingdom

248 6 2
By PotaTAE

Third Person's Pov

Waking up in your soft comfy bed, you slowly sit up remembering your parents. Shedding a tear, you quickly wipe it off with your sleeve as you look through the mirror scanning yourself.  Looking right into your reflection you put a hand on your cheek and stretch it out a bit to see how your eyes looked so tired and dark because of crying and lack of sleep.

You look away as you went to the bathroom to freshen up. You put on new clean clothes and moisturize your face and body, you sigh heavily dialing the baronet's number to ask what food did they prepare. You went down to have breakfast as the baronet whose name is Hui Jae and his son Hui Wan approached you.

"My lord." They both bowed at you as you hugged him. He's maybe one of your servants but he's like a father to you, he knows everything about you more than your parents because they traveled a lot. You let yourself cry in his shoulder as he continuously rubbing your back.

"It's going to be okay princess everything will be alright." You slowly pulled out from the hug, forcing a smile as you wipe your tears away.

"Noona! Don't be sad!" The little boy hugged you as his little hands only reached your thighs. You ruffled his hair as you carried him in your arms.

"I'll have breakfast later." You smiled as you walk away from him. Hui Jae sadly walks out as a tear roll down his cheek.

The day has come of crowning you as the new queen of the Kingdom. Looking at all your people who praises you as the only princess child you simply bowed to them and waved. All of the people look sad for what happened but you smiled even though it hurts. You turn your back and went to the dinning area. While walking down the hall you decided to visit your parents room who passed out a few weeks ago.

You suffered from a small depression but with your job you didn't mind everything that is happening at all, well atleast it lessen the pain you're feeling right now. While looking at the pictures a tear roll down your cheek as you wipe it away with you sleeve, turning back your phone abruptly rang up making you snapped out of the reality.

"Agent (Y/L/N) you need to get out of their right now I'll bring your gadgets to your room immediately." He ended up the call as you quickly ran into your room gathering everything you need. Someone knocked at the door as you quickly put on your mask and gloves to cover yourself up. You turned the doorknob as he gave you a bag full of gadgets. You mumbled 'thanks' as you continue to wrap up.

"My lord, where are you going again? You haven't eaten breakfast-" You cut off the servant who intrigues you a lot.

"Aiissh!!! Get out don't tell anybody!!!" You shouted at him, blood boiling, and being hot headed are signs of depression and not eating at the right time. He slowly closed the door while bowing. You cursed yourself as you slam the bag on the bed. Breathing out heavily you continued to pack up your things.

You heard a loud scream coming from outside as you put your hand on your pocket to grab the gun but there was a short silence as you slowly went to your secret door where you can easily escape. You put on your bag as you went out to the top of the palace where your partner is waiting for you to get in.

"Hurry!" He quickly helped you grabbing the bag your carrying and put it inside the helicopter.

"Sorry and condolences for what happened a few weeks ago I hope you're okay now." You looked away to avoid having eye contact with him.

"So why do I need to get out of my place immediately?" You avoided the statement he said a while ago as you put on your jabra to connect with the other agents and crew.

"*Name of a country of your own choice* declared a war to your place and because you're depressed we didn't tell you." You furrowed your brows tilting your head. He looked at the other directions as he looked nervous.

"So what happens to my people? You're gonna let them die???" You shouted at him in frustration as he took of his mask.

"We're going to do everything just calm down." He said not making eye contact with you.

"No pal Jin! You can't just do this to me! My people needs me!" You cried out in frustration as he patted your back.

"Everything will be alright." He said calmly as you shoved his hand away but he grab your hand and hold it.

"No you don't understand! They don't have anyone but me pal, Jin it's unfair to them that I just leave them behind! It hurts me that I can't even protect my people how could you??!!! You don't know anything Jin you don't know!!!" You exclaimed wiping your tears away that keep on falling.

"No (Y/N) you're the one who doesn't know anything." Jin looks away still holding your hand.

"If you know such thing then tell me!!!" You pushed him away a little bit letting go of his hand.

"I was a prince (Y/N) before okay? My mom and dad died in the war and I didn't know what to do! All the people died and I'm the only one who survived now tell me, how can't I even know what you're feeling right now huh?" You quickly hugged him apologizing multiple times.

"What happened to your Kingdom?" You sobbed pulling away from the hug as he rubbed your back.

"Seven years ago it was a messed, blood all over the place as the agency found me and trained me as a secret agent and last four years we met at a club where you dressed up as a showgirl and I didn't know you were a princess so I arrested you as I mistakenly thought that you were the girl who kills her customer after having sex." You both chuckled at the memory.

~Flashback~

You're father told you not to get out of the house because they're going to leave soon for a party but you're too young to attend so they always left you with the people and the baronets.

But as a stubborn child you meet up with your friend who's a famous underground dancer and his friend who's a rapper with him. You made your way to your room and went to your secret/emergency escape door and went to them. You didn't actually know their faces as they always wear masks which you owned two of them.

"Is it all clear?" Jhope whispered as you nod pushing him. The main baronet helped you out as he supports all of your decisions and make you safe at all times.

"(Y/N)? You sure about this?" You nod as his other friend grabbed your hand pulling you to him in a hug. You can feel his breathing on your ear as he whispered.

"Don't get in trouble, take care of yourself." He released you as you gave him a confused and creep out look.

You entered the car with them. looking through the window, you saw a lot of people who lives outside as you look away feeling pity for them. It took you twenty minutes to arrived at the place, it looks like a club with a big casino inside. You dressed up as a showgirl showing a little of your skin, being a minor is hard during this situation.

A guy who looks extremely handsome was staring at you, following every single thing you do as you came closer making him look the other way. You made your way to him as he held your other hand turning it pinning you down on the table pointing his gun on your head, you were really scared to move a muscle as Jhope and Yoongi ran to you.

"Don't!" The guy warned as all the people inside went out as some other guys entered holding guns everywhere, Jhope and Yoongi raise both of their hands in surrender as they kneeled down looking at each other.

"Jhope!Suga! What the heck is happening?" They just shrugged off as an old man approached the guy.

"You've got the wrong girl."

~Flashback Ends~

"But then you were my co secret agent after that incident we're always paired up in every mission and we haven't failed yet that's why we're still together." He winked as you playfully slap his arm.

"Eww!" You chuckled as the manager of the helicopter told the both of you to shut up from being all noisy.

"So Agent Miss Perfect are you ready for our new mission?" He put on his mask quickly as you nodded getting your phone from your pocket.

"I'm always ready Jindaaa!." You winked at him as he tilted his head.

"This mission will change your whole life so be ready." He said getting your parachutes.

"Huh? What do you mean?" You furrowed your eyebrows as he smirked.

"Get ready to not fall inlove..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 2.4K 51
Read to find out......
405K 16.2K 26
Namjoon saw Jin as just friends but Jin wanted a little more.
209K 12.3K 46
park jimin just wanted some gay frens.