Split Ends [M. SELMAN] - Comp...

By ukulele-dream

Two different personalities. The same world. Characters: Anna Dallas Caitlyn Grier Mario Selman 99goonsquad C... More

One - Leaked
Three - Shopping
Four - 24 Hours
Five - Date Night
Six - Out for Summer
New BOOK!!!
Seven - Changes
Eight - Friends in High Places
I was tagged
Nine - Isla
Ten - Caught Seth Handed
Eleven - Trust
Twelve - Orlando Part 1
hey
new content?
magic
Thirteen - Orlando Part 2
Fourteen - This Is the Beginning Of the End
Fifteen - Cliffhanger
name
Splitting Me
news
I decided...
Splitting Me: Anna Wakes Up
new content?
Step Sister
real talk
question/confession
I did a thing
Luna
Split Ends
Sixteen - Finally
Seventeen - Refreshed
Eighteen - Visitors
Tag
Nineteen - 2037
SUNDANCE
Sequel?

Two - Popcorn

1.7K 30 15
By ukulele-dream

Mario's POV

"Anna?" I said hoping to get her attention.

"Yes, that's my name," she giggled.

"I... um... I just wanted to tell you something..." I said shyly.

"Mario, what is it?" She asked seeming concerned.

"It's nothing bad, I just wanted to tell you that... I think you are really cool," I stuttered. Cool, really Mario.

Anna's POV

When Mario said that he wanted to tell me something, I was hoping that it was that he liked me, because I really like him. I don't know if it's just a crush, or whatever. I always seem to crush and like people that are funny, and make me laugh, too easily, but I don't know. With Mario, everything is different, I feel safe.

"Awe, I think you're really cool too Mario," I replied.

The popcorn finished popping, and I went to the microwave to get it. Mario was leaning against the kitchen counter, watching me. I went to get a large bowl from the cabinet, and put the popcorn inside. I signalled to Mario that the popcorn was ready, and that we could head back to the living room.

I stepped forward at the same time he did and we bumped into each other. I lost my balance, and was about to fall, when Mario caught both me, and the popcorn. I looked into his gorgeous eyes, as he was looking in mine.

Mario's POV

This is your chance Mario! Just do it!

Anna's POV

Mario's eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips, and I found myself doing the same. I have never kissed anyone before, so I am not sure what to expect. I had always thought that it took a second for us both to lean in, but I didn't do anything, I was kind of confused. Then Mario whispered something, "Oh fuck it," and then he passionately kissed me. I wasn't expecting that. Our lips seemed to move in perfect sync. This lasted for what felt like a couple of minutes, then we both pulled away, only to be brought back together by an unknown force. We finally stopped, and Mario had both his hands cupped on my face. Our foreheads were together and we were both trying to catch our breath.

"That was," he mumbled.

"Amazing," I finished, smiling bigger than I ever had before. Which made Mario smile. "We should... um... probably get back to the living room," I whispered.

"Yeah," Mario said smiling. He grabbed my hand with one hand, and the popcorn with the other, and we went.

When we got there, Julian had disappeared, and Caitlyn and Jovani were full on making out on the couch. How lovely. (Note my sarcasm).

I cleared my throat, and they shot up startled. They tried acting like nothing had happened, and went back to their former positions. Neither Mario, nor I, could contain our laughter at the sight. We were such hypocrites.

I sat on the couch next to Mario, and he put his arm around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder, as Julian returned to the room from I believe the bathroom. We continued the movie, but I ended up falling asleep a few minutes later.

Two Hours Later

I woke up to find everyone asleep besides Mario, who looked as if he had also just woken up. I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

I looked down at my appearance. I was still in my bathing suit and cover up from the beach, as was Caitlyn. The guys were in normal clothes, but then again they weren't ever dressed for the beach in the first place.

"I'm going to go get a shower, make sure you're still here when I get back," I whispered to Mario. I winked, as I got up off the couch.

"Okay," he smiled giggling. I smiled back.

I went upstairs to my room, and picked out my clothes.

Anna's room & outfit:

Skip Shower

When I got out of the shower, I blow dried my hair. After that, I straightened it, and left it down. I looked in the mirror and examined my face. My makeup was gone. I decided to re-do it. I applied some BB creme and set it with powder. Then I curled my eyelashes, and put on mascara. Finally, I used and EOS lip balm to moisturize my lips. I looked at my appearance and, let me just say, I felt much better. I walked into the hallway, when I heard a loud thud, and then another, and then a bunch of things falling. I turned to see Caitlyn's bathroom door closed, but her light was on. Weird...

I headed downstairs to see Mario and Julian in the kitchen, and Caitlyn and Jovani missing. Great.

"Mario!" I yelled running into his arms hugging him. His hugs were amazing.

"Anna!" Mario replied hugging me back. We rocked back in forth as we hugged.

I, sadly, pulled away from the hug, and turned to Julian. "Where's Caitlyn?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think she went upstairs to show Jovani the bathroom," he told me.

I turned to Mario with a panicked face, and he looked like he was thinking the same thing I was. We ran upstairs, and I headed straight for Caitlyn's bathroom. The door was now wide open, but everything that was on her counter top, was now scattered on the floor. I went a little farther down the hall to Caitlyn's room. The door was closed, and the lights were off, but there were shadows moving around inside. I knocked on the door, and heard two large gasps. Then Caitlyn's voice, "Uh, just a minute." Suddenly the shadows began frantically moving quicker and quicker. About 30 seconds later, Caitlyn opened the door. Her hair was messy and her top was crooked. Jovani was standing by her bed with an embarrassed expression on his face.

"Caitlyn Elizabeth Grier!" I yelled.

"Annabella Nicole Dallas!" She replied.

I gave her the look, and she grabbed her clothes and headed to the bathroom.

Caitlyn's room and outfit:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 12.2K 113
joeybirlem added you by username joeybirlem is typing... { completed}
85.5K 1.6K 47
You're Cameron Dallas' little sister, who Cam wants to keep a secret to keep you away from all the drama that comes along with fame. When Cameron giv...
5.5K 164 66
Finished :))
155K 1.2K 108
hazel rose is a normal seventeen year old girl who lives in Orlando, Florida. hazel loves dancing, singing, and make people happy. zach clayton is a...