Three - Shopping

Same Day

Anna's POV

Once Caitlyn had finished getting ready, we decided that it would be fun to go to the mall and shop. We all got in Mario's car, and went. When we got there, we decided that we would go to Forever 21 first. I had Mario pick and outfit for me, and I was honestly impressed with his skills:

"You have to get this," Mario told me as I walked out of the dressing room to show him the outfit

"And whyyyyyyyy should I get this outfit?" I asked him.

"So that you can wear it, when you go on a date with me, next weekend," he replied.

"If this is your way of asking me out, I accept," I said smiling. Wow, is this going to fast?

Caitlyn's POV

"Caitlyn!" I heard Jovani yell. I turn to see him struggling to carry all of the clothes I have picked out.

"Oh My God Babe! Just... um... get a dressing room for me!" I told him. He nodded and waddled off. I kept looking through the racks of clothes and kind of got lost in thought and before I knew it, I didn't see anyone. Great. I kept looking and then I heard someone whisper my name. I looked around to see who was there, no one. Then it happened again and still no one. Then as I was turned away, I felt someone grab both my arms and pull me back. I let out a scream before they covered my mouth.

Anna's POV

"Mario, have you seen Caitlyn?" I asked him.

"No, not for a while actually," he replied. Great.

"Guys!" I heard Julian yell from a couple sections away. We turned to look at him, and he yelled, "Have you seen Caitlyn? Jovani has been waiting in the dressing room for her for 20 minutes!"

"No!" We replied.

Just then, I saw Caitlyn skipping towards me with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh My God, Caitlyn! Where were you?" I asked confused.

"I was with my favorite/least favorite person on earth!" She replied.

"Oh My God! Hayes! Where is he?!" I asked.

"He's over there shopping!" She said, pointing a few sections to the right.

Hayes looked up, smiled, and waved. I did the same.

Minutes later, Nash showed up, and we introduced both Hayes and Nash to the guys.

After the Mall

"Anna, where's your brother?" Mario asked me.

"Oh, probably in LA still. He's really busy now days..." I sighed. I miss Cameron so much. When we were younger he was like, my best friend. Then the whole Vine thing happened, and well... y'all know the rest.

"I'm sorry babe," Mario said while putting his arm around my shoulder. This honestly makes me so happy, just being with Mario.

"Hey Anna! I heard there is a surprise inside for you!" Hayes yelled as we were getting out of the car. I quickly grabbed all my bags of clothes that I bought, and ran inside as fast as I possibly could. There standing in the doorway was my big brother!

"CAMERON! OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING HOME!" I yelled as I hugged him tightly.

"ANNABELLA! I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR YOU! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Cameron said as he lifted me up and spun me around. We seem to do this everytime we reunite.

"Cam, I need to introduce you to my friends!" I said as I pulled away. I walked a few steps behind me and grabbed Mario by the hand, and Julian by the arm. "Where's Jovani?" I whispered to them.

"With Caitlyn," they replied.

"Okay..." I pulled them forward, closer to Cam. "Cam, this is Mario my..."

"Boyfriend," Mario answered confidently for me.

"Woah! Boyfriend?! That's great Anna! Now you best be good to my sister or I will end you!" Cam said to us.

"Yes sir," replied Mario, saluting my brother.

I laughed, "and this is Julian. He has a twin brother somewhere around here. He's with Caitlyn right now, who knows what they're up to."

Skip until later that night

"There you guys are!" I yelled to Caitlyn and Jovani.

They both blushed.

"Where have you guys been?" Julian asked.

"We've been upstairs talking," Caitlyn said.

"Yeah... and... WE'RE GOING OUT NOW!" said Jovani excitedly.

Wow... everything is going so fast... we haven't even known each other for that long...

"Well, I'm happy for you!" Hayes said out of nowhere.

"Me too," added Nash, "but if you try anything... your ass is mine!" He threatened.

Jovani nodded in fear.

"Well, you guys, it's been really fun, but it's getting late, and we wouldn't want to intrude any longer on your family reunion. We should probably get going..." Mario sighed as he began getting up off of the couch.

"We'll see you tomorrow?" I asked, pulling on his arm.

"Most definitely," Mario said leaning down and kissing me.

"Bye Mario! And Julian, Jovani!" I yelled.

"Bye!" They yelled, and they left.