Thirteen - Orlando Part 2

What if I told you that this is the beginning of the end?

------

I can honestly say that this has been the best week of my life. After Mario and I had a day to ourselves, and did some stuff, we met up with a bunch of our friends. We looked like squad goals, just saying.

It was Mario and I, Ariel, Arii, Zach, Caitlyn, Julian, Jovani, and Hayes.

At the moment, Mario and I are in the the hotel room cuddling and watching a Harry Potter marathon, because why not?

"Hey Mario, I'm going to go down to the lobby and get some snacks, do you want anything?" I ask attempting to sit up, but Mario pulled me back down.

"You," he whispers into my ear.

I giggle and get up anyway, "later."

I walk out into the hallway, it's quiet other than the music that they play throughout the place. I walk to the elevator and click level one. The ride down is quiet and empty. It's kind of strange considering that it's Disney World.

When I got to the lobby, there weren't many people around, again, strange.

I walk to the cafeteria and pay for my food. I sit at a circular table kind of towards the back. I hum whatever Disney song they're playing now and eat my food.

~

As I'm about to get up and throw my trash away, I feel an arm wrap around my waist and a hand cover my mouth. I recognize the persons smell...

They pull me back into a closet. It's pitch black inside. I try to get away, but the person is too strong. I'm forced onto a chair, and ropes are tied around my wrists and ankles making it impossible for me to move. They turn the overhead light on, to reveal Seth, Morgan, James, and Elizabeth.

"Babe welcome back!" Morgan says walking closer to me.

I try to make as much noise as I can, and move as much as possible, but it's no use.

"Why are you trying to fight this Babe?" James asks.

"Yeah Babe, we're your best friends," Elizabeth adds.

"And Babe, we never got to finish what we started that night in the woods," Seth says.

All of them are touching me at this point, Seth and James trying to be sexual, and Morgan and Elizabeth play with my hair and face. I try to hurt them, but the restraints are too tight. They laugh.

"Look Baby Girl, all we want is for things to go back to normal. You know, us fucking, Morgan being your best friend, and James and Elizabeth trying not to fuck each other," Seth says. I manage to get the tape off my mouth and scream. Seth pulls out a gun, "Listen Baby Girl, I don't want to do this, but I don't know that I have a choice anymore." Tears stream down his face, Morgan starts pulling at her hair, James is kicking everywhere, and Elizabeth is cutting something up.

Seth looks into my eyes one more time, and I feel a sharp pain. The pain is indescribable and in an unidentifiable location on my body. The pain is overwhelming, and I feel my eyes getting heavier, and soon everything I see, and everything I feel is gone and everything goes black.

------

Oh, I'm sorry, what just happened? I don't even know anymore, but this is the beginning of the end. I haven't decided if I should make a sequel or not.

Talk to me in the comments!

💓💓