Two - Popcorn

Mario's POV

"Anna?" I said hoping to get her attention.

"Yes, that's my name," she giggled.

"I... um... I just wanted to tell you something..." I said shyly.

"Mario, what is it?" She asked seeming concerned.

"It's nothing bad, I just wanted to tell you that... I think you are really cool," I stuttered. Cool, really Mario.

Anna's POV

When Mario said that he wanted to tell me something, I was hoping that it was that he liked me, because I really like him. I don't know if it's just a crush, or whatever. I always seem to crush and like people that are funny, and make me laugh, too easily, but I don't know. With Mario, everything is different, I feel safe.

"Awe, I think you're really cool too Mario," I replied.

The popcorn finished popping, and I went to the microwave to get it. Mario was leaning against the kitchen counter, watching me. I went to get a large bowl from the cabinet, and put the popcorn inside. I signalled to Mario that the popcorn was ready, and that we could head back to the living room.

I stepped forward at the same time he did and we bumped into each other. I lost my balance, and was about to fall, when Mario caught both me, and the popcorn. I looked into his gorgeous eyes, as he was looking in mine.

Mario's POV

This is your chance Mario! Just do it!

Anna's POV

Mario's eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips, and I found myself doing the same. I have never kissed anyone before, so I am not sure what to expect. I had always thought that it took a second for us both to lean in, but I didn't do anything, I was kind of confused. Then Mario whispered something, "Oh fuck it," and then he passionately kissed me. I wasn't expecting that. Our lips seemed to move in perfect sync. This lasted for what felt like a couple of minutes, then we both pulled away, only to be brought back together by an unknown force. We finally stopped, and Mario had both his hands cupped on my face. Our foreheads were together and we were both trying to catch our breath.

"That was," he mumbled.

"Amazing," I finished, smiling bigger than I ever had before. Which made Mario smile. "We should... um... probably get back to the living room," I whispered.

"Yeah," Mario said smiling. He grabbed my hand with one hand, and the popcorn with the other, and we went.

When we got there, Julian had disappeared, and Caitlyn and Jovani were full on making out on the couch. How lovely. (Note my sarcasm).

I cleared my throat, and they shot up startled. They tried acting like nothing had happened, and went back to their former positions. Neither Mario, nor I, could contain our laughter at the sight. We were such hypocrites.

I sat on the couch next to Mario, and he put his arm around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder, as Julian returned to the room from I believe the bathroom. We continued the movie, but I ended up falling asleep a few minutes later.

Two Hours Later

I woke up to find everyone asleep besides Mario, who looked as if he had also just woken up. I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

I looked down at my appearance. I was still in my bathing suit and cover up from the beach, as was Caitlyn. The guys were in normal clothes, but then again they weren't ever dressed for the beach in the first place.