Ten - Caught Seth Handed

Anna's POV

*Two Years Earlier*

"Anna! Come on! It'll be an adventure," my boyfriend Seth Martin said to me. "Don't you want to go on an adventure with me baby girl?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I guess so," I said smiling.

"Great! Come on!" He said grabbing my hand, and we walked into the park at 3 in the morning.

Some of our friends were already there, and were doing things that they probably shouldn't be doing, like drugs, alcohol, etc.

I'm not going to do any of this, but Seth might. It's kind of his thing. I like it though. He's a bad boy, and I'm his little good girl. He did however convince me to dye my hair pink to go with his punk vides. But, I honesty like it. Blonde was getting old.

"Hey Morgan," I said to my best friend who was currently drinking, I don't even want to know what.

"Hey Babe," she said. With my friends, I'm not refered to as Anna. They either call me Babe or Baby Girl, because I'm small, have pink hair, and won't do drugs or alcohol. So I'm the baby. I don't mind the nickname though, I think it's cute.

"Hey, do you guys want to play truth or dare?" Our other friend James asked. His "sister" Elizabeth was sitting on his lap. They aren't really related, but they claim they are just friends, or "brother and sister."

"Ooh yes!" Elizabeth said while placing her hand on James chest.

"Okay, everyone get in a circle," Morgan said.

I sat in between her and Seth, Elizabeth next to her, and James, and James was next to Seth.

------

The five of us sat around playing the game for about an hour. They were all drunk except for me. Thank God all of our houses are within walking distance.

"Okay Babe, you can't pick Truth this time," James said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Cause izz soo-bforing. You have tdo at least onnnne odd thingga," slurred the very intoxicated Morgan. "In factd I dlare you tgo into the wboods wifth Seth fora 7 minutes."

"Into the woods? Are you crazy?!" I replied.

"It's okay baby girl. I'll be there to protect you," Seth said pulling me into his lap.

"UGH fine!" I huffed.

"Go get it girl!" Elizabeth shouted before passing out and landing in James' arms.

------

When we got into the woods, I asked Seth, "what are we supposed to do in 7 minutes? Pick up sticks?" I asked laughingly.

"I have an idea," he said.

"What?"

"This." Then Seth pushed me against a tree and started kissing me. It was a normal kiss at first, but then he started moving down to my neck.

"Okay Seth that's enough," I laughed trying to push him off me. He wouldn't budge. "Seth stop." He began pulling on my pants. "Seth! Stop it!" I kicked him where the sun don't shine, and ran for my life.

I heard him yelling behind me, "You're just mad because I tried to fuck you, but it wouldn't have been as good as what I did to Morgan! And she's your 'best friend!'"

With that, I ran home and I haven't spoken to any of them since.

------

Anna's POV

*Present Time. (Two months after the last chapter. Sorry😏)*

So tonight, I'm going over to Mario's house to surprise him. And no, I'm not going to surprise him like that, I'm just going to see him. So that we have some alone time. Okayyyy maybe I'll see about that, but I want to save myself for marriage.

Anyway, I'm on my way to Mario's now. He doesn't know that I'm coming. I look considerably nice.

 I look considerably nice

Okay, I'll be honest. He likes it when I wear crop tops with "booty" shorts, and Adidas. He says it turns him on, so I thought why not?

------

I'm currently walking up the stairs of Mario's house. His door is closed. I as slowly and as quietly as I can, turn the door knob. What I see inside truly shocked me.

When I walk in, I see Mario sitting on his bed talking to someone I hoped I would never see again.

Seth Martin.

------

So now you guys know a little bit about Anna's past. This idea popped into my head out of nowhere, and I just went with it. The coming chapters are really exciting, and I can't wait for y'all to find out what's in store.

Make sure to comment and vote!

ILYSM💗 - MADDIE 💗💗