the lovers° || k.th + j.jk

By _GYMIN

Kim Tae-Hyung is a trouble-maker. Being the only son of a businessman has it's perks. Until his parents decid... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Not An Update
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Three

16.9K 980 241
By _GYMIN

Kim Tae Hyung POV

I laid on my bed, staring blankly up at the white ceiling. All I could think of was Jungkook - his eyes, his nose, his lips...his smile...

But it's gone now.

I am lonely again.

Kim Taehyung, wake up!
Don't forget you're Kim Taehyung!
You hate losing, so are you gonna give up just like that without even trying?

Suddenly I felt confidence go through me. This wasn't the time to sulk around.

I am Kim Taehyung! I hate losing!

With a firm decision, I got out of bed; grabbed my jacket and car keys and left in a dash.

I don't want to be lonely again.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

I was in my room; packing up with a heavy heart.
I thought about Taehyung - and the face he made when I told him goodbye. He looked so sad.
I don't want to leave, but what can I do?

My father had tried to convince my mother...but she was stern about her decision.
She doesn't wants me to waste away my life by getting married; and that to a boy.

As I packed up my things, I heard the sound of a car approaching.
I rushed over to the window and spotted Taehyung's red Porsche in the driveway.

"Jeon Jungkook!," Taehyung shouted as he banged furiously on the front door.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Taehyung ~ ," I called his name with a smile; happy to finally see his face.
I dashed out my room and downstairs to meet him; only to find my mother talking to him.

I peeked a look at Taehyung. Immediately I got worried. Why does he looks so shocked?
As my mother closed the door, Taehyung's surprised gaze met mine.

And then the door slammed shut.

Our gaze broken.

My mother turned to me with a serious glare. "There! He won't be bothering us anymore," she muttered.

I bit my lip hard as I looked away. I was angry. My blood boiled.
Why does she hate...me?

"I really...hate you, mother...," I muttered through gritted teeth.

My mother gasped in shock when she heard those hurting words.
"Wha - What did you say?!," my mother shrieked. She was freaking out now.

"Don't make me repeat myself...," I muttered with a disgusted look.

"Jungkook!," my mother shouted at me angrily as tears filled her brown eyes.

Without a word, I went back to my room.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

I drove back to my place. I bit my lower lip; cursing and murmuring in frustration.
The speedometer pointed over 120 km/hr, but I couldn't care less.

Jungkook is leaving. He's really leaving me.

Is that the reason why he refused to see me?
Is that the reason why he refused to answer my calls or text me back?

Just when I thought life was going well - why?

I stopped my car in the sideway. I placed my head down on the steering wheel.
I groaned in frustration.

What's happening with my life?!

I screamed at the top of my lungs, letting out all my anger. My veins started popping out.
I screamed until I ran out of breath.

For the first time...Kim Taehyung lost.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

I can't sleep.

The air around me feels heavy; as if I'm carrying a huge burden.
I feel regret.

My mother came back after such a long time and instead I said I hated her for ruining my life.

I'm such a bad person.

I can hear my parents arguing in their room. I closed my ears shut with my hands as I closed my eyes.

Fall asleep, Jungkook! Fall asleep ~

"Jungkook will go with me!," I hear my mother shout loudly. She sounds extremely furious.

"No, he won't! I have every right to decide for him. I'm his father!," my father shout back. He isn't going to back down from this fight.

I frown.

I miss Taehyung.

What could he be doing right now? Has he eaten or is he still hungry?

.....

Is he sulking like me too? Does he misses me? Is he feeling lonely too?

Fall asleep, Jungkook! Fall asleep ~

I can't think of anyone else other than Taehyung.

If you fall asleep, then you'll be with him in your dreams.

Kim Seok Jin POV

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I groan as I start waking up. With half opened eyes, I glance over at the alarm clock.

12:03 am.

I murmur in annoyance when I hear someone banging on my door again.
Angrily, I get out of my bed and head over to the front door; staggering a bit on my way.

"WHAT?!," I shout with closed eyes as I open the door wide in an outburst.

No response.

I opened my eyes as I scratched the back of my neck. No one was there.

Is this a prank? Are you kidding me?! At this unholy hour?!

I grit my teeth angrily as I curse the pranksters inside my mind. Just when I was gonna close the door, I heard a painful groan.

I looked down and saw Taehyung lying there. His face was red and sweaty. He looked like he was wounded badly. He looked very sick.

"Taehyung!," I gasped worriedly as I fell on my knees next to where he laid.

"Hyung...," Taehyung stuttered weakly.

I reached over and placed my palm on his forehead. It was extremely hot; so hot that I had to quickly pull away from him.

"Taehyung, you're burning up!," I murmured as I helped him up straight.

Taehyung smiled weakly. He tried to stand straight, but he staggered and failed.
I held him tightly to support him.

"Gosh, Taehyung...," I frowned.

And Taehyung's respond surprised me. For the very first time, I heard I'm sorry from his mouth.

I let out a one-sided smile. "It's okay," I say.

Jungkook really changed him.

And then I took him inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.4K 30
Jeon Jungkook, an handsome boy in his twenties works in the perfumery industrie. He has seven big sisters. He is the youngest and the only boy of the...
38.8K 1.3K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
1M 22.1K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
297K 26.3K 32
After getting diagnosed with a rare, terminal illness and being forced right out of his perfectly normal life, Jeon Jeongguk lost all his faith in li...