Mangle x Foxy || Highschool L...

By MariBaee

(Read note in description) - When he was just seven years old, Foxy and his friends all used to go to school... More

The Beginning
New School
Springtrap
Mangle and 'The Toys'
Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous
Truth
Dinner
Dinner Pt.2
We Fight, We Breakup.
Concern
First Game
Studying Late
Introductions
Brother
Weird letter
Plan
The Date
Another Message
The couple
Close One
Feelings and Memories
Camping Trip?
The Balloon Twins
The Journey from Hell
/OMG!
The Camp
Lake
Old Love
/10k/Shoutouts
No interruptions
/Tag
Yatch
Going home
Break in
Waiting
/UPDATE/SADNESSOHWOW
'She's Okay'
Awake
A/N:New book!
Back to School
Back to School pt.2
Catching up
/AN:IMPORTANT
Surprise
/NEWBOOKTEASER
Halloween-Crazyness
Focus
A/N:New book!
A/N:Please Read :]
||Character Info||/IMPORTANT A/N
'Just Studying'
A/N:Please read ^3^
A 'Visit'
A/N:40K?
Halloween Party
Unwanted Encounters
Taken
Blacked-out
Lies and Truths
Outburst
Love sick
Fighting-talk
/AN: NEW BOOK
Fear to Relief
Safe
A/N: SHOUT OUT!
The 'Incident'
Hello Father
The Aunt
'Parting is such sweet sorrow.'
a very very overdue A/N//#1!!!
The right time
"Give a Girl the right pair of shoes, and She can concur the World."
She's Back
Not today, Satan
"Feels so good to dance again."

Cheerleading

5.2K 118 236
By MariBaee

Foxy's POV

"Foxy, pass!" Called Ben, ushering for me to throw him the ball.
"Catch!" I called back to him before Dan could tackle the ball off me, throwing the ball swiftly towards him.
It's been about a week since the night of the dinner party and since then me and Mangle have become really good friends. We've hung out whenever we could after school but that was kinda hard when she had dance classes and I had football practise. Still, whenever we did make time for each other, we always had a laugh. But knowing in my head that I..Well, knowing how I feel about her, it's been kinda hard to keep my cool all the time and act like I don't have feelings for her..
Ahem, anyway.
Speaking of football practise, Toy Freddy's really been grilling us. If one foot is in the wrong place or we waste a second without our heads in the game, he sure as hell let's us know. It's probably because the first game of the semester is coming up against that Oakmore academy school. From what I've heard they're actually a decent team, they're pretty good when it comes to strategy so Fred is feelin' the pressure. Looking around at our team and simply the fact that Toy Freddy, the sports star of Statton, is our quarter back, I'm not worried about freakin' wiping the floor with them. But trust me, when the asshole co-captain, Springtrap, is giving you death glares not just in practise but also throughout the whole school day, it's pretty damn hard to concentrate. Trust me, I have no problem sending them right back his way, or flipping him off when his back is turned. I'm not sure if him and Mangle have talked at all since the other night or if they've made up, frankly I couldn't care less, I'm still pissed at him for what he said to Mangle on the phone.
What, was he dropped on his head as a baby or just born a stupid jerk?

As Springtrap intentionally ran past me on the playing field, knocking into my shoulder harshly and growling under his breath while giving me the side-eye, Toy Freddy clapped his hands together and began walking off the field, indicating practise was finally over.
Thank God, I don't know how much more of this I can take without getting into another fight with Springtrap.
"Okay guys, good game! Your communication is definitely improving. But, you need to be quicker on your feet if we're gonna stand a chance against Oakmore's Football team on Friday. Bonnie, keep your eye on the ball at all times, got it? Liam, quit staring at Cheerleading tryouts! Tony, remember your position." Toy Freddy shouted, glaring at Liam along with practically the whole football team who were staring and drooling at the cheerleaders while sending them catcalls as they all made their way onto the other half of the field to start tryouts. Of course right at the front was Mangle and Toy Chica, since Mang was the captain from last year I'm guessing she got to decide who made it onto the squad this year too.
"Lookin' good, Mang!" Ben yelled out to Mangle with a grin on his face, winking at her as she walked by. She rolled her eyes at him while shaking her head, sharing a look with Toy Chica while ignoring the other comments some of the guys shouted their way. Springtrap was sending the whole lot of them icy glares with his arms crossed firmly in front of his chest, "Shut it, assholes." He growled to them all as they all began making their way off the field chuckling to themselves, but making sure to get away from Spring as fast as they could while speed walking to the changing rooms.
I couldn't help but scoff to myself at him, did he not see how freaking hypocritical he was being?
Springtrap whipped his head round to face me while I grabbed my water bottle off the bleachers, "Somethin' funny, Adams?" He said raising a brow with narrowed eyes.
I took an intentionally long drink of water to irritate him before turning to face him with the same annoyed expression and taking a few steps forwards, "Nothing at all, Spring. It just kinda pisses me off the way you treat your girlfriend."
He slowly took a large step towards me, a hint of vexation in his eyes and quickly becoming more prominent in his voice, "You're telling me how to treat my girlfriend, newbie? Havin' a go at me for telling those dickheads to shut their mouths about her? Oh yeah Foxy, I'm a shit boyfr-"
I growled under my breath before cutting him off mid-sentence, "I'm talking about the other night, dumbass. You had no reason to get pissed off at Mangle."
Springtrap paused, flinching slightly at my words and instantly taking another step towards me with balled fists by his sides, "That's none of your God-Damn business, Foxy..Now stay the hell away from her." He snarled shoving me back by my shoulders. I sent him a hostile look as I stepped forward to shove him straight back, but unfortunately Fred was there to stop us from getting into yet another fight.
"Springtrap, Foxy, what the hell is-" Toy Freddy paused before walking over to the both of us, examining our angry expressions and clenched fists by our sides and let out a sigh, "Jesus Christ, you ladies just can't play nice, can you?" He said rolling his eyes and turning to face Springtrap, "Look, Spring, we gotta talk. You too, Foxy."
He'd managed to grab both our attention as me and Springtrap gave one another a look of confusion.
"Sup Fred?" He said simply, folding his arms up and raising a brow.
"What's 'Sup is you've been getting into way too many fights with the whole team, Spring."
He rolled his eyes, "Pfft, no I haven't."
Fred raised an eyebrow at him quizzically and crossed his arms, "Oh really? Then how come you sent James to the effing infirmary last week because you thought he stole your deodorant?"
Spingtrap rubbed the back of his neck and stared out the corner of his eye to avoid looking at Toy Freddy, "That..That was a one time thing."
"You mean like Greg with the kick in the stomach? Lee getting tied to the goal post with a skipping rope and left out til 6pm? Richard going home with a new black eye every week? The list goes on. Not to mention you've started skipping practise all of a sudden..You think I'm stupid, Springtrap?!" Fred started losing his patience with Spring as his brows began to lower and voice starting to raise. I stared at both him and Springtrap for a while as Fred began rubbing his temples and let out a sigh, "This can't keep happening, Spring. I'm kicking you off the team."
Springtrap's eyes widened in shock along with his mouth which was now agape, stuttering to find the words to comprehend what just happened, "W-What? No, Fred, you can't! The next game is on Friday and you won't have a Co-captain."
Toy Freddy tapped his chin for a few seconds and shrugged, "You're right." He paused, turning to face me with a smile, "Guess Foxy can fill in for ya."
Okay, now it was my turn for my mouth to hang wide open in shock.
Me? Co-Captain? Freakin Co-Captain?!
"Wait, really?" I asked with disbelief filling my voice and a large smile growing on my face as Fred nodded in response.
"Fred, you gotta be joking..T-This clown can't be fucking Co-captain. He's barely been here a week!" Springtrap excalimed, his eyes darting from me to Toy Freddy.
"Mhm. Within the total of two weeks he's been here, he's proven to be a better player than you, Springtrap. So like it or not, you're not on the team anymore and Foxy is the new Co-captain. Now get your crap and go." Toy Freddy said with dead-seriousness in his voice, pointing to the changing rooms. Springtrap glared at me for a few seconds before brushing shoulders with me as he stormed off the field.
"Jerk." I mumbled with a roll of the eyes watching him walk away and then turning to Fred, "Fred, are you sure man? About making me Co-captain? I'm super grateful, of course I am but I have only been here two weeks and-"
Toy Freddy lifted his hand up to signal me to stop talking, "Foxy, chill. I know I've made the right decision." He smiled to me before continuing, "I get you've only been here two weeks, but that doesn't make you any less qualified. I'm definitely not worried about your strength or stamina dude, cause you've got plenty of each." He chuckled looking me up and down playfully nudging my shoulder as we began walking away towards the changing rooms. I laughed as we made our way across the field before giving him a genuine smile, "Thanks Fred."
"No problem, now c'mon Co-captain, we both need a shower." He said patting me on the shoulder with a chuckle.

Mangle's POV

"Welcome to cheerleading tryouts everyone!" I beamed, welcoming the girls and guys all standing in front of me and TC on the bleachers who were here for tryouts.
There was a few cheers and claps throughout the crowd before I continued,
"So, you'll perform your chosen routine and me and TC will assess you individually. We'll be judging you on your dancing skills, flexibility, agility, and also who can muster the cheesiest grin while doing it." I said with a small chuckle at the end which got me a wave of small laughs.
"Yes Mangle!" They replied in unison with enthusiasm.
"Great! Now, before we begin," I said making my way down the bleachers with a smug smirk quickly growing on my lips as they cleared a path for me to walk past them all into the large blue gymnastics mat they'd be performing on, "Just to make sure you know the quality I'm expecting from you, I'll be performing my own routine."
Everyone who was here for tryouts quickly dispersed into a large circle around the mat with whispers and excitement going through the crowd. 
If there's one thing I'm good at, it's dance. And when I start cheerleading, I may get quite showy about it..Oh well, it's cheerleading! I'm kinda supposed to be showy about it.
Plus I gotta show them how it's done.
"Toy Chi, if you will." I asked her, ushering to the CD player. She sent me a grin and nodded, pressing a button on the stereo and music started playing as I strutted over to the dance mat in front of everyone.

         (Watch dance in media section)

I finished my routine, out of breath and panting, but still managing to keep a smile on my face in my finishing position.
The sound of cheers and applause filled the air around me. I got up from the mat swiftly, looking around me to see everyone clapping with grins on their faces. I quickly noticed that the entire football team had come over to watch and were also part of the cheering crowd. Foxy was at the front of them with a big smile on his face as he let out an enthusiastic, "WOO!"
I laughed at him and rolled my eyes ever so slightly before taking a bow, "Thank you everyone. Now, if you boys wouldn't mind going to take a shower, I'll start with tryouts."
With that all the football players jogged off the field except for Toy Freddy and Foxy who were now standing next to me while the cheerleaders all took their seats on the benches.
"Aww look at the captain back in action again." Fred said with a sarcastic voice and a chuckle, wrapping his arm around my neck and rubbing my head with his fist like a Brother would do.
As if already having one annoying big Brother wasn't enough, I gotta deal with Fred everyday.
Toy Freddy was definitely like my big Brother though, he has been since we first met in kindergarten. He'd always stick up for me and
the other Toys, but he'd always manage to find a way to joke around with us too.
I tried struggling out his arm by pushing him backwards, totally disregarding the fact that he was ten times stronger than me,
"Yeah, yeah, thanks asshole! Now quit messing with my hair, would'ya?" I said still struggling about. He and Foxy let out a laugh as Toy Freddy finally let go of me, "Alright, alright. At least I have my fellow sports-star back again. Do you know how hard it is to talk about football games to Bon-Bon the music prodigy?"
I chuckled, "Yeah fair enough, but still.."
I shrugged simply before elbowing him in the shoulder as payback.
"Ow!" He yelped, jumping slightly as my elbow hit his shoulder. Me and Foxy both laughed at him, "You had that one coming, Fred." Foxy chuckled patting him on the shoulder, "Now c'mon, let's leave her highness to her tryouts. Bye Mang!" He said walking away to the boys changing rooms along with Toy Freddy before saying goodbye to me over his shoulder. I waved to them both and sat down at the table in front of the bleachers next to Toy Chica. "Fred pickin' on you again, sweetie?" She giggled handing me a bottle of water. I laughed and gave her a fake pout and a nod before taking a few long gulps of water.
That routine seriously tiered me out!
She shook her head still with a smile, "Meanie. Anyway, great job with the routine Mang! You killed it girl."
I flashed her a a tiered grin with a small chuckle, "Thanks girl."
I noticed a short blonde girl out the corner of my eye running from the corner of the field towards us, I nudged TC slightly to get her attention and she saw where I was looking,
"Isn't that Chica Bax?" I asked her as Chica came closer and closer to where we were sitting. TC nodded, "Yep. She's in my Geography class, she's pretty sweet."
I returned the nod and looked up at the breathless girl standing in front of us holding two red pompoms in hand wearing the cheerleading uniform like everyone else which consisted of a white crop top and mini sports skirt.
"Am..I..Too late?" She said gasping quietly under her breath with worried eyes.
"N-no you're right on time." TC said blinking in surprise as I handed her my water bottle. Chica let out a sigh of relief before giving me a thankful smile and taking a drink of water, "Thank you."
I gave her a smile, "No problem, Chica. Take a seat on the bleachers and I'll call your name when you're up, okay?"
She nodded and made her way up the bleachers and took a seat next to Damian and Harriet.
I looked down at my clipboard on the desk and read over the first name,
"Okay, first up is Brianna!" I called over my shoulder.
A tall girl with brown curly hair giggled along with her group of girlfriends on the bleachers before getting up and sauntering on down the steps with a strut in her step like she owned the place.
Ugh..Brianna Trent.
There's a very, very short list of people I hate in this school but she is right at the very top. She's never liked me, even at the very start of Junior year when I first joined Statton. She was one of those girls who enjoyed making other people feel bad about themselves because she thought she was just sooo perfect..
Not to mention she's slept with almost every guy in our year, it's hard to keep up with who she's dating since it changes pretty much every week..
"Kay, I like, brought my own music for my routine or whatevs? Is that like, okay with little miss 'Queen cheerleader'?" She said chewing her bubblegum in the most obnoxious way possible with sarcasm coating her voice staring me in the eyes with her rich hazel eyes.
"Yeah, that's 'Kay'.." I said through gritted teeth returning the sarcasm, ushering to the CD player. She sent me a fake smile before turning around and rolling her eyes, inserting a CD reading, 'Rebecca Black: It's Friday' on it.
Oh my effing God, why me?
Brianna pressed play and as the intro started playing she began nodding her head to the beat while skipping over to the dance mat. As the song went on, her routine only got more cringe-worthy. Move after move was just..Ughhh.
I let my head bang against the table's surface and continued to hit it hoping to give myself a concussion so I could either end my suffering or just go to the nurse's office, anything would be better than this. Meanwhile Toy Chica just buried her head in her hands and tried not to lose her will to live.
At the end of the performance she did some jazz hands and bowed, oh my god it's finally over. There was a quiet applause from the other people auditioning from the bleachers, the exception being her girl-gang who were practically screaming praise for her.
Why are they encouraging this..
"Um..Okay. Thank you, Brianna for that..great performance." I said, trying not to be rude, ish.
She flicked her hair and sashayed back to her friends before saying,
"You retards can all go home now." To people she passes by along the aisle with a snarky smile.Me and TC both shared a grimace before I began the rest of tryouts,
"Next up is..Amy!"

{1 Hour later}

"-And lastly we have...Chica!"
I definitely underestimated how many people would tryout this year, it's like there's quadrupole the amount! Thankfully we've only got Chica left over then I can go home to my bed.
Ahhh..My my comfy bed..

I turned round to face the bleachers to see Chica take in a deep breath before getting up, clutching her pompoms nervously as she walked down to the grass. Noticing her fearful expression, I stopped her before she reached the mat and gave her a reassuring look,
"Hey, don't worry Chi, everyone's in the same boat as you. You'll do great."
She nodded to me, a small smile appearing on her lips. I returned the smile, "Now go get it girl." I whispered to her with a wink. A confident grin appeared on her face as she walked over to the mat and putting on a hip-hop track. I watched her intently as she began her routine. She started swaying her hips slowly before using her pompoms in time with the beat. Everyone began cheering halfway through as she managed to land a clean backflip before throwing her pompoms in the air and catching them as she hit the mat in split, causing mine and Chica's mouths to hang open before curving into huge smiles.
This girl is amazing, where the heck has she been hiding?
The entirety of the people auditioning stood up from the bleachers and broke into loud applause as Chica finished her routine by spelling out the school's name letter by letter aloud,
"What does it spell?" She said lifting her leg up to her back along with her hand to her ear waiting for everyone to shout, "STATTON!" In reply. Me and TC joined everyone else and rose to our feet, clapping as I gave TC a big grin.
"Amazing, Chi! You frickin' killed it!" I said as she walked past the table to take her seat again.
I heard a loud scoff from above us and whipped my head around to see it came from Brianna,
"Bitch, puh-lease!" She said rolling her eyes and slowly making her way down the aisle towards me, TC and Chica. I sent her a cold glare and took a few steps towards her as she reached the bottom of the steps, both our arms crossed in front of our chests.
"Something wrong, Bri?" I asked raising a brow. Brianna narrowed her eyes onto mine, "Mm-Hm! All that bimbo did was wave around some pompoms and do a couple flips. You call that cheerleading?" Brianna spat in disgust, her eyes darting from me to Chica who looked quite taken back by her comment.
"You need to take a big step back, Brianna." I practically hissed with my eyebrows furrowing. I turned around for a sec and pointed to the back of my uniform while still glaring at her over my shoulder, "You know what this says, Brianna?"
"..'Captain'." Brianna mumbled indignantly, looking out the corner of her eye to avoid eye contact with me as I turned back round.
"You know why it says that? Because I decide who's good and who's bad, who's high-kick needs more work, who's on the bottom or top of the pyramid, who goes at the front of formations and who gets onto the squad..The bottom line is, Brianna, from what I saw, Chica's routine was a right-side better than yours." I said coldly, my voice slightly raising throughout the lecture I was giving Brianna. There was a silent, "Ohhhh.." Going through the crowd as I stood there glaring at her while she stared back at me with widened eyes, her gang of girls standing behind her looking even more shocked.
Her mouth opened to say something but all that came out was a few stutters. I spun back round on my heels and said, "The people who got onto the team will be posted on the bulletin tomorrow at lunch." As I walked up onto the bleachers, I noticed that Brianna had marched right off the field with her group of girls following closely behind her.
Pfft, good riddance.
A smile reappeared on my face as she left, "You all did amazing today! Now go home and take s long rest, you deserve it." I chuckled as everyone jogged off the field before grabbing their stuff with tiered smiles on their faces.
I began packing up the papers off the table which me and TC were sitting at when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see it was Chica with a small smile on her face,
"Hey Chica, you okay? I'm sorry Brianna was such a bitch to you earlier, just don't pay her no mind."
Chica shook her head with the same smile, "Oh it's okay Mangle, don't worry. I just wanted to thank you for standing up for me earlier. Apart from the guys, no ones ever really done that for me before."
I stood up properly and turned away fully from the table to face her, mirroring her smile, "No problem Chi. Believe me it was my pleasure." We chuckled in unison.
"Yeah, it was nice to see someone hand Bri's ass to her." She giggled, putting her duffle bag over her shoulder, "I should probably head off now, thanks so much again for earlier." She beamed at me while walking backwards slowly. I nodded and waved to her, "You're welcome, Chica. You did great today, I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled as she walked off the field, leaving me by myself with a huge blue mat to hoist back to the gymnasium on the other side of the field. I stared down at the mat before me and let out a huff, ah boy..
I walked towards it and grabbed a corner, dragging it across the grass towards the supplies closet outside the gym.
"Ugh!" I grunted, grimacing slightly as I continued yanking at this stupid freakin mat, my arms are not in the mood for this!

"Need a hand there, Captain?" Said a soft voice from behind me. I look up still holding onto the mat to see Foxy smirking at me.
"Hmm..I dunno if you can handle it." I joked.
He shook his head and laughed at my comment, grabbing onto the other side of the mat and hoisting it up with his strong arms.
"Thanks, idiot." I giggled at him as he gave me a pout, "Aw come on, I'm helping you with this huge mat thing and I'm still an 'idiot'?"
I simply nodded as we continued our way across the field, "Yep. That's your nickname, remember?"
He huffed before chuckling under his breath slightly and flashing me a classic Foxy-smile, "Yeah, Okay, your highness."

I rolled my eyes, "So, how come you're still here at the field? I thought practise finished?" I asked curiously.
"Oh Y'know, usual stuff.." He lied. I raised an eyebrow at him, signalling that wasn't a good enough answer.
"Nothing gets past you, does it?" He laughed shaking his head. "Nope! I'm like a secret agent." I said trying my best to keep a straight face as he laughed at me.
"If you must know, Agent Evans, I was doing extra practise at the gym." He replied.
"Why would an amazing Football player like you need more practise?" I asked sarcastically. "Well, Fred made me Co-Captain today, so I wanna be extra good for-"
"Wait, what?!" I exclaimed in surprise, managing to drop the mat on my foot in the process.
"OW!" I shouted grabbing onto my foot, hopping around like an idiot in pain.
Foxy was holding onto his sides laughing at me, quite entertained by this.
"Shut up!" I laughed through the pain sending him a frown.
"Aaaah, sorry, sorry." He said whiping a tear from beneath his eye.
"Anyway-Fred made you captain? That's great! I'm so happy for you!" I squealed, picking the mat back up. "Aww, shush! You're gonna make me blush Mang." He said putting his hand on his chest. I just stuck out my tounge at him. "By the way, have you seen Springtrap at practise? We were supposed to go out tonight.." I sighed. "He was at practise, but he kinda stormed off." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Uhh..I'm not too sure. He got into an argument with Fred I think." He said. "Oh.." I replied, my face drooping.
When Springtrap gets like this, I know I won't hear from him for a day or two. He gets angry easily..
And it's usually because he's gotten into a fight with Mari, Toy Fred or basically everyone. I can understand why Mari doesn't like him, being my big brother N' all. But I just don't get Toy Fred..
I dunno, Boy Drama.
"Hey, cheer up Mang. You'll hear from him the minute you get back home, I'm sure." He smiled weakly. Oh please, he knows as well as I do he won't..
"Ha, yeah, sure..." I sighed.
I looked behind him and noticed we were finally at the supplies closet. We dumped the mat and began walking to the school exit.
"Thanks for the help, 'Co-Captain'." I giggled, nudging him playfully. "Anything for the 'Captain'!" He replied rubbing my head, messing up my hair. "Hey!!" I shouted, stroking it back down. Once again, he burst into a laughing fit.
He enjoys mocking me doesn't he...

I shoved him to the side, and he shoved me back. This shoving went on until he ended up on the floor, Ha! My turn to laugh at him!
"Ha Ha Ha! Sucker!" I taunted.

"Feeling Cocky?" He smirked.

"Definitely." I replied confidently crossing my arms, sticking my nose in the air.

But before I knew it, he'd grabbed my leg, pulling me down to the floor next to him.

"No fair!" I grumped.

"Ha!Ha! In your face Evans!" He laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. You win!" I said giving in, as we both got up off the floor.
"Yess!" He said doing a fist-bump in the air.

"Don't get used to it." I said grumpily.

"Awww, is little miss cheer-captain sad because the big o'l meanie teased her?" He said faking to be all sad and babyish.

"...Maybe she is." I replied spinning around angrily to face away from him.

"Pweaseee forgive me?" He said getting down on his knees doing the puppy dog eyes.
Oh my god that is too frickin cute..

"Okay! Okay! Just quit being cute!" I said.

"So you think I'm cute?" He smirked, getting up.

"Pfft..No!" I snarled.

"Yeah, what ever. I know I'm amazing." He said jokingly, pushing back his hair.

"Sure." I replied sarcastically.
And I thought BonBon loved himself..

"Well, it's been a pleasure Mr. Adams, but I must be going!" I said taking a bow.

"The pleasure's all mine Ms. Evans!" He said returning the bow.

I laughed at him as we both walked off in different directions. I gotta say, he can a complete goofball sometimes, but he always cheers me up. Heh, that's why I love him-
I MEAN..UHH...
AS A FRIEND! Yeah... As a Friend.
Obviously..
But anyway, tryouts went great! I got to get closer to Chica and most of the year group too!
If it were up to me, I'd have them all on the team, but we're only allowed 75 pupils, Max. That's a lot of Cheerleaders, I know. But hey, go big or go home right?
We need to get this routine down for next week since that's when the big Football game is, I hope there's enough time! Luckily, I've already planned it!
Speaking of big game, I should try calling Springtrap.
I got out my phone and dialled his number.

"H-Hello?" I heard a voice say at the end of the phone, belonging to Springtrap.

"Oh hey Spring! Where are you?" I asked.

"Uhh, at my house why?" He stuttered.

"Um, we were supposed to go out tonight?"

"Oh uhh, sorry I forgot-" He Paused and the sound of another voice could be heard in the background.

"Who was that?!" I snapped angrily.

"What? No one! Just a Friend!" He said nervously.

"Ugh! Whatever!" I shouted down the phone.

"Mangle! Wai-" before he could finish, I put the phone down.

UGH!! I AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR HIS FRICKING SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA!!!
I stomped back to my car and slammed opened the door to get in and drive home.

Dammit Springrtap! Foxy and Mangle were doing the cute stuffs, and you have to go put her in a mad mood! DAMMIT!!
And who the heck is this 'Friend'?!

On a lighter note, 😂, I'm not gonna make Chica this shallow girl whose obsessed with Foxy in this story, I realise that's getting wayyy too common in stories. I'd like to see Her and Mangle become good friends TBH. But srsly, Mangle and Foxy are way too CUTE!
💖💖 Leave a like and comment if you agree, LY GUYS! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
174K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
440K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...