You Belong With Me | JJK

By shonendan

Jeon Jungkook, the most wanted among girls and popular for his playboy image, is to be a young teenage girl's... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Author's note
Author's Note 2.
Book 2?

Chapter 3

40.5K 1.1K 1.3K
By shonendan

[Author's POV]

It is Saturday. Usually Gee Hye will wake up the last but this time, she wake up pretty early. She took a nice bath and getting ready for her 'date' with Jungkook. Butterflies fluttered everywhere in her stomach as she almost done with herself. She looked into the mirror, gazing her own chubby reflection. "Huh!~ You can do this, Gee Hye. Don't messed up, just do everything as we planned." She talked to her reflection and nodded in determination.

"Omma! Good morning!!" She ran downstairs and gave her mom a back hug at the living room. Her mom who's dusting off the sofa was surprised by her daughter's sudden action. She even surprised when she realized that Gee Hye woke up early during that weekend. "Ohmo!~ Good morning.? What had gotten into you lately? Are you sick or something??" She placed her palm onto Gee Hye's forehead. Gee Hye caught her hand as she was annoyed by her mom. "Omma! I'm fine~"

"Are you sure? You usually don't wake up this early so I'm afraid that you might catch a cold or had a fever." She expressed her worries. Gee Hye chuckles at her words. "Omma, I told you, I'm fine. Don't worry, I go for medical check-up if there's something wrong with me." She smiled and chuckles again when she saw her mom rolled her eyes away. Gee Hye's mom glanced at her daughter back and noticed that her daughter dressed up a bit fancy. "Going somewhere?" She asked in curiousity.

Her mom's question brought her nervous back. She gulped before answering. "Omma, actually, there's this boy in my school asking me out~" Her mom gasped so hard. "What? Tell me, who's that boy??" She put away the duster and starts paying attention to her daughter. "Okay.. Since you act like this, I will tell you.." Gee Hye frowned when she saw her mom acting like a gossip girl. Or woman. ('_')

"It's Jeon Jungkook."

Her mom nodded. "Oh.. Jeon Jungkook. I think he likes you. Do you like him?" She raised her eyebrow and let out a bit smirk towards Gee Hye. Gee Hye frowned even more seeing her mom's weird face expression. "Omma! What with your face?! It's creepy!" "Come on! Tell me!" Gee Hye finally gave up. "Okay, I do like him. Happy?" Her mom squealed in happiness.

"Aigoo.. My daughter finally had a boyfriend~"

Gee Hye opened her eyes really wide. "Omma, stop being ridiculous.." She walked to the front door, with her mom followed her from behind. Gee Hye put on her sandals. "Hye Sang-ah, send my regards to him, okay?" Gee Hye shook her head and heaved out a sigh. "I'll try, omma~"

(At a park)

[Gee Hye's POV]

"Where is he? He told me to wait for him here.." I mumbled, waiting for my prince to show up awhile wandering around like a crazy person. But at the same time, I'm nervous~

(30 minutes later)

I think I hurt my neck for looking at my left and my right. Hm.. I don't think he'll show up. Or maybe he didn't wish to see me. Well, I'm fat and nobody wants to be with a fat girl like me. I better go home now~

"Hye Sang-sshi!!"

I startled when I heard somebody calling my name. I turned around, and saw him running towards me. Huaa.. Look how flawless he runs. Ah! I can't control my feelings!! Don't worry, Jungkook! I'm not going anywhere. Hihi~ I tried to draw a smile on my lips even though it's really hard to stop myself from blushing. Yeay! You made it, Jungkook! Hehe~

"I'm sorry that I'm late. I have something to take care of so~" He brushed his hair back as he still panting. Andwae!! Don't do that Jungkook! You make me want to be your hair!!

"Ah! I-it's okay. It's not really that late. Heheh~" I don't care if he's late. It's worth a while. ^_^ "So, shall we? After you." He reached out his right hand and gestures me to walk first. He's a prince indeed.

We went so many places that we could ever go. Watching movies at the cinema, playing some games at the fun fair and visit the zoo. He's so funny, and I wonder how he's still attractive with his silly attitudes. And last but not least, we stopped at my favourite place of all. Fast food restaurant. Actually, we were supposed to go to the beach but I'm too hungry to go there.

Honestly, I'm quite embarrased to eat these burgers but my stomach non-stop growling so I don't have any choice. And, I can't focus on eating cause he keep staring at me. Augh..

"Hye Sang-sshi.." He called my name. I looked up. "Uh.. Yes?" I leaned back as he crossed his arms on the table and stared at me with his beautiful eyes. Jungkook-ah, are you planning to kill me? Is that why you asking me out? Huh?? "W-what is it?" I questioned him, with my stuttering voice. "I want you to be with me.."

[Jungkook's POV]

They thought I can't win this time, huh? Well, I'll show them that the third task will easily be completed. Heheh~ Alright! Let's bring out everything to make this oversized girl fall for me.

"I want you to be with me.." I said it. I can't believe she'd just finished three burgers. Daebak, daebak.. Her reaction? Heh~ Just like any other girls that I've dated before.

"B-be with y-you??" She asked. I nodded, while forcing myself to smile. Should I hold her hand? No, no.. There's no need. I think she already fall into my trap. So, no holding hands~

She nodded. See? I told you! I knew it. Hah! Take that, hyungs!

"Thank you. I wish we could spend more times together again." Wait, what?! Where did I get those words?

[Gee Hye's POV]

Me?? With him??? Of course I want to!!! That's what I'm dreaming of! Finally, my dreams comes true.. I nodded at him instantly. Me, plus Jungkook.. Happily ever after. ^_^

"Thank you. I wish we could spend more times together again." I'm fluttered, by his words. It's really sweet like cotton candy. Jihyo-yah! I will dating my prince~ no, I'm dating with my prince right now! Wait till I get home and screaming like a crazy person..

"Hey, I'm sorry we couldn't go to the beach today. It's getting dark, and I'm affraid that your parents might worried about you." He gave that 'I'm sorry' looks. Me? Melting.. "Ah! I-it's okay. We can go next time." I accepted his apology. He sighed and nodded. "Hey, let me get you home."

How thoughtful he was. Actually I don't mind going out until it's late with him even though I know that I will receive so many missed calls ftom my mom. But when he said that he don't want my parents worried about me makes me want to hug a teddy bear and squealed so hard. He even wants to bring me home. I can't believe a hotstuff guy like him going out with a girl who's as fat as Fat Amy (well, not that fat actually cause I still have curves) like me. Hihi~

[Jungkook's POV]

The third task is finally complete! Now, all I have to do is act. Just act like she was mine for one week. Then, right after I broke up with her by the next week, victory will in my hand. Hah! Nobody can defeat the Golden Maknae, including my hyungs. It's funny how my hyungs willing to sacrifice their brand new outfits if I win. And now, they're all mine. Haha~

I drived her back to her home. I really need to use all of my charms against her so that she won't know that this is just a game. Hey, I'm not going to date her. Never gonna happen~ I just want to beat my hyungs.

[Author's POV]

(35 minutes later)

"And, we're here. Thank you for willing to bring me home, Jungkook-sshi." Gee Hye did a quick glance at him as she really shy to make an eye contact with him. Jungkook let out a chuckle. "No problems. And you're welcome." He smiled, in fakeness. "Uh, okay. Bye then. See you at school." She quickly opened the door and stepped outside. "Ugh! Why did I said that??" She slapped her forehead. She turned around and wave at him before she enters the house.

Jungkook waved at her back and watched her until she closed the door. He drive off a bit further from Gee Hye's house then stopped at the playground area. Then, he quickly took out his phone and dialled Taehyung's number.

"Yeoboseyo??" -Taehyung

"Ah hyung! Stop it, it's me." -Jungkook

"What's the matter with you? Is it wrong to say hello? Even when you called your parents they surely said 'hello' first.." -Taehyung

"Are you kidding me right now??" -Jungkook

"No I'm not, kiddo. So, what is it this time??" -Taehyung

"I did it." -Jungkook

"Uh-huh.. You did what??" -Taehyung

"She agreed to be my, *cough* girl.." -Jungkook

"No way~" -Taehyung

"Yes way." -Jungkook

"Hold on for a sec. Hyung! Our maknae had just finished our ultimate challenge!" -Taehyung

Jungkook laughed as Taehyung informed the other members.

"What?? Really? Where is~ Jungkook-ah!!" -Namjoon

"I'm so proud of you, Kook!!" -Hoseok

"Yah, yah.. Don't~ ugh. Nevermind. Let me switch on the speaker mode. There. Now everyone can shout at one time." -Taehyung

"How did you do it??" -Jin

"Long story. Wait till I get there." He hung up the phone then drive back to his dorm.

To be continued..

----------------------------------------

Another long story is done! Get ready for the next chapter cause I will publish it at any time. Well then, see you next chapter! Thank you for reading, voting or comment! ✋🙋😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 351 39
"I am glad I didn't like you for real. It was just a stupid bet anyway" Taehyung said walking away. "Is it true?" I asked Jimin through my tears but...
10.4K 409 34
Lee Sooyeon, a girl who have experienced a heartbreak. Jeon Jungkook, a school heartthrob. Who once fell in love but got cheated on that's why now he...
96.8K 2.6K 30
Y/n is a girl who loves to dance and sing.. She dances everyday and sings some times to ease her boredness... She's a positive girl who is happy and...
281K 9.9K 34
โcome on! bora, please! i love you!โž he yelled. everyone was staring at us. โdont lie to me! i know youre faking everything!โž i shouted. โwhat do you...