Assassination Classroom: R-Cl...

By ashdarkangel

Class 3-E all admire a group of Teenagers who are famous online for music. The teenagers are all the same age... More

Chapter One: Idols.
Chapter Two: Rejection Class.
Chapter Three: Akita Akumi.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five: AKA.
Chapter Six: Troublemakers.
Chapter Seven: Meeting the Rest Of R-Class.
Chapter Eight: Karma's Plan.
Chapter Nine: A Failed Plan.
Chapter Ten: I Spy with a RC Tank
Chapter Eleven: Targets.
Chapter Twelve.
Character Cast Part One/Three
Chapter Thirteen: Baseball And Saika's Past.
Chapter Fourteen: Meeting up.
Chapter Fifteen.
Character Cast Part Two/Three
Chapter Sixteen: Ex?
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen: The Sleepovers.
Chapter Nineteen: Truth Or Dare?
Chapter Twenty: The Date.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two: Welcome Ritsu!
Chapter Twenty Three: Frustration.
Chapter Twenty Four: The Baseball Game.
Chapter Twenty Five: What's going on here?
Chapter Twenty Six: Saving The Day.
Chapter Twenty Seven: Finding the base.
Chapter Twenty Eight: Finding the Students.
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chaptet Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven: Saika.
Chapter Thirty Eight: Getting Ready For The Festival.
Chapter Thirty Nine: The Festival.
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One.
Chapter Fourty Two.
Chapter Fourty Three.
Chapter Fourty Five: Day Two.
Chapter Forty Six: Night Two
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight: Day Three
Chapter Forty Nine: The Final Battle.

Chapter Fourty Four: Day One

101 1 2
By ashdarkangel

The young assassins were running through the woods in their pairs, being cautious of every team. So far, no one has bumped into another team, so everyone were still in the game, however, that only made everyone more tense. 

"Seems like two teams are about to collide. Yuudai and Yuzuki with Yukiko and Katsu." Tristan said as he and Irina stood on a hill,where they could see everyone through binoculars. Tristan had a small microphone in his left hand, holding it close to his mouth. 

"Team dark orange and dark purple are going to collide." Karasuma said as he looked at Erina. These two were still at the camp with Korosensei. It was their job to collect the defeated pairs.

"Alright." Erina said as she nodded her head to Karasuma before running through the words. She listened to the instructions given by Irina through an ear piece.

"Wait." Katsu said as he stopped Yukiko from walking any further by putting his hand out.

"What is it?" Yukiko asked in worry as she looked at the male. Katsu hid behind a bush, taking Yukiko with him. Once hidden, the two looked through the bush and saw Yuzuki and Yuudai walking around while looking around every corner. Yuudai suddenly stopped the two while getting a knife with their paint colour.

"Come out!" He called out as he looked around, making Yuzuki look at the male in confusion. Katsu pulled out a knife with their team paint and threw it at Yuzuki, however Yuudai hit it back with his knife, making Katsu's knife fall to the ground.

"Dark Orange..." Yuzuki said as she pulled a gun out and pointed it at different bushes.

"We're against Katsu?! We're dead!" Yuudai exclaimed while flinching slightly, however he stopped when his ears then twitched.

"Get down!" He shouted as he pushed Yuzuki down, behind a bush. He had his mouth of Yuzuki's mouth as he hovered over her and looking through the bush. Yuzuki was blushing while her eyes were wide. "I see him." Yuudai whisper as he watched Katsu walk out of the bush with his gun. "But where's his teammate?" He asked. All of a sudden, the two got shot. Their eyes went wide as they looked up at a branch to see Yukiko hanging from the branch with a gun in her hand. Yukiko smiled softly at the pair while waving with her gun.

"Heh?!" Yuzuki and Yuudai exclaimed in shock. 

"Nice work." Katsu called out as Yukiko pulled herself on the branch. She looked at Katsu with a soft smile before saying "Thanks." 

"Damn it. I knew we'd die." Yuudai said as he got off Yuzuki and sat back, scratching the back of his neck with a sigh.

"The typical decoy while the other team mate sneaks on the enemy..." Yuzuki sighed as she sat up.

"The Dark Purple team are out." Tristan spoke through his mic while watching the team.

"Yukiko and Katsu did well. Yukiko snuck around while Katsu distracted them by attacking them and then leaving his hiding spot." Irina spoke as she folded her arms, a microphone in her left hand while she held her binoculars in her right hand. Suddenly, Erina jumped out of a tree and in front of the students, scaring them and causing a few screams to leave their mouths.

"Erina-Sensei." Yukiko gasped as she placed her hand over her chest for a few minutes before jumping off the branch to stand next to Katsu. 

"Dark Purple Team, you're out, follow me." Erina said, making Yuudai and Yuzuki sigh. "Yes sensei." 

"Dark Orange team, go on ahead, and nice team work." Erina spoke as she looked at Katsu and Yukiko who nodded their heads.

"Yes, thank you Erina-Sensei." Katsu and Yukiko both said before they began to run off, in case any other teams were watching them.

"Alright. Follow me you two." Erina said as she turned around to walk away.

"Erina." Irina spoke through her mic, making Erina stop in her tracks while placing her hand over her eat.

"What is it?" Erina asked, speaking through an ear piece.

"The Plum Team and Dark Brown Team are currently battling it out. They are not far from you. Go west." Irina explained.

"Understood." Erina said. She then sighed.

"What is it sensei?" Yuzuki asked.

"You get to see your class mates battle it out." Erina said.

. . .

Kirara was hidden in long grass as Ichirin and Akihito battled it out with their painted knives. Ryunosuke had a sniper gun and was sat on a branch, searching for Kirara. Just then, Kirara shot at Ichirin. Ichirin glanced at her as she shot the paint ball, and moved her head back swiftly, doging the attack. Ichirin then quickly went forward and kneed Akihito in the gut, causing him to crouch over and hold his gut. Ichirin then put her hands on his back and flipped over him, before pulling him in front of her, and using him as a shield as while Kirara shot at him.

"How?" Kirara gasped as she stopped shooting her gun, shocked from the swift movements Ichirin did.

"Got you." Ryunosuke mumbled quietly as he shot at Kirara, getting her back. Ichiring then pushed Akihito to the ground, and placed her hand on her hip while smirking at the male.

"Damn it." Akihito said as he pulled himself up, frowning slightly.

"Better luck next time!" Ichirin grinned as she did the peace sign.

"Dark brown team. You're out." The two teams turned their heads to see Erina, who was walking out of a bush, being followed by Yuudai and Yuzuki.

"Aunty." Ichirin spoke in a slight gasp while smiling brightly. Erina then smacked the back of her head. "Owey!" Ichirin cried as she placed her hands on her head.

"I told you not to use that move in practice against your classmates." She said with a frown as she looked at Ichirin with a stern expression.

"I didn't mean to! It just happened!" Ichirin cried.

"Learn to control yourself." Erina said.

"Yes aunty..." Ichirin said, still crying slightly. Erina then sighed before looking at the students.

"Plum team, move on. Dark brown and dark purple teams, follow me." Erina said.

"Yes sensei." The teams said. Ryunosuke jumped off the branch with his sniper gun on his back, before he and Ichirin began to run off. 

"Erina. Karasuma. Tristan has spotted the Red team win a fight against the yellow team. They're close to camp." Irina explained.

"I'll collect them." Karasuma said.

"Alright. Let's go." Erina said.

. . .

It has been three hours. In that three hours, the only other team to fall was Suiko and Sōsuke, who got ambushed by Saika and Tomohito.  No more teams have come into contact with each other since that attack. It was silent. The only noise was the whistling from the wind and the movement of the animals who lives in the woods.

"How long has it been since the last attack?" Tristan asked.

"Three hours." Irina said. Tristan looked at his watch.

"They have one hour remaining before Erina shoots again, signalling for them to set up camp." Tristan said.

"It's five already?" Irina gasped as she looked at her watch.

"The alien put us off schedule by four hours. The kids began to leave at 12. Erina shot the fire at 1. It's been 4 hours since they went off to attack. Now they're all being cautious because of the stronger teams." Tristan explained.

"Who would you say are the stronger teams?" Irina asked.

"The red team for one. Akita is the strongest in R-Class, and from what I've seen, that Karma Akabane isn't a push over either. The indigo team, Amaya and Ryoma. Amaya is a silent attacker. She catches her enemies by surprise and that Ryoma is pretty strong himself. The Teal Team; Maemi and Itona. They both seem to be geniuses. Their minds with technology. Put it together and you get a Godlike team, however, technology can only get you so far. They are both pretty strong without technology though. Ryunosuke and Ichirin. Ichirin is a born assassin. Trained since she was younger. Ryunosuke is an expert sniper already. Put an assassin and an expert sniper together, you get the perfect assassination team. Team Dark Green. Hunter enhanced senses will help them with traps and tracking people and that Kaede girl shows to be a very skilled fighter." Tristan explained.

"What about that team?" Irina asked, pointing north while looking through her binoculars.

"What team?" Tristan asked as he looked, using his binoculars. He saw Kōtaro and Mayuko walking through the woods. "The light Grey team?" Tristan questioned as he raised an eyebrow while looking at Irina.

"No. The team stalking them." Irina said, making Tristan look once more. All of a sudden, Nagisa and Yuzuru jumped out of a tree. Nagisa shot at Mayako while Yuzuru pinned Kotaro down and slahed him with a painted knife. Tristan's eyes went wide as he watched the sudden attack.

"Tristan. Has there been any more attacks yet?" Erina asked through Tristan's ear piece. Tristan slowly put his hand to his ear piece before speaking.

"Yeah... Blue team just... Took out the light grey team..." Tristan said with wide eyes.

"Where are they?" Karasuma asked.

"South of the camp." Irina said.

"Nagisa Shiota... And Yuzuru Sayami... Those two don't show much in training... Have they been hiding their potential all the time?" Tristan thought, eyes still wide.

Time skip - 6pm

Soon, it was 6. Sunset has taken over the sky. No one else has been eliminated. Erina looked at her watch. In the camp was her, Korosensei, Karasuma, Sōsuke, Yuzuki, Kōtaro, Kirara, Suiko, Yuudai, Mayuko and Akihito.

"It's time for the kids to take a rest." Karasuma said as he looked at the female, who nodded her head in agreement

"Right." Erina said as she walked to a log and picked up a gun. Erina pulled the trigger shot another firework into the colourful sky. The noise caught everyone's attention, and when they all looked, they saw the firework. 

 At that time, Haru and Hinata were running from Akita and Karma. The two sadists looked at the sky and stopped running. Haru and Hinata then stopped running, and panted heavily as they wiped their sweat from their faces.

"Ah well, there's always tomorrow." Akita smirked as she looked at the two tired out students. Karma placed his hand on his hip as he looked at Akita.

"I think we better go find somewhere to camp now." Karma said, which Akita agreed to by nodding her head.

. . .

"Damn it! We didn't get to get one person!" Ryoma exclaimed.

"Time to set up camp..." Amaya said as she walked off.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Ryoma exclaimed as he chased after Amaya. He followed Amaya to a stream. Amaya put the tent bag down and began to take the tent out.

"Be useful and go find some wood we can use to build a fire." Amaya said. Ryoma had a vein pop out.

. . .

"I wonder who's out so far." Saika said.

"Ritsu? Do you know?" Tomohito asked, looking at his phone. Saika looked too.

"So far, Sōsuke, Yuzuki, Kōtaro, Kirara, Suiko, Yuudai, Mayuko and Akihito are out." Ritsu said.

"Damn it. I was hoping Akita, Yuzu, Hunter, Ayato, Ichirin, Jasmine, Amaya and Maemi would be out. Guess there's no way of that happening." Saika sighed as she looked down.

"Are they the strongest teams?" Tomohito asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. Maemi probably has a tracker on all of us somewhere, but I checked all my clothing and couldn't find anything. Amaya is so quiet at attacking; she just jumps out when you least expect it. Jasmine is pretty good with guns; she's dismantled one before and made a completely new one. Ichirin is a natural born assassin. Her entire family are assassins. Ayato is the strongest in the class. We have no chance against him. Hunter can track us down with ease. Yuzu..." Saika began to say, but then she shivered. "I don't even want to talk about her and Akita... Akita has taken down even the toughest of people. How she got kidnapped last week surprises me. She's never been taken down before." Saika explained.

"So we better be careful." Tomohito said.

"Yeah, but luckily we don't have to worry about being killed in our sleep." Saika smiled. "Speaking of which, we better set everything up." Saika said.

"Right." Tomohito said.

. . .

"This seems like a good place." Yuzuru said as her and Nagisa found a small area hidden by boulders and trees. Nagisa nodded his head before looking at Yuzuru.

"Yeah. It does. We can hide out here and no one would see us. We also have an escape route too." Nagisa said. Yuzuru smiled at the male before she walked over to a patch of gress and placed her bags down. Nagisa watched Yuzuru, a slightly concerned expression on his face. "Hey, Yuzu?" Nagisa asked.

"Hm?" Yuzuru hummed as she looked up at the male with a slight smile.

"You know... When we took out Mayuko and Kōtaro?" Nagisa asked. Yuzuru looked at him in confusion.

"What about it?" She asked.

"Well err..." Nagisa began to say. He then sighed. "Nothing. Never mind." He said.

"If something's bothering you, you can tell me." Yuzuru said.

"It's just... Your aura." Nagisa said.

"My aura?" Yuzuru questioned.

"It seemed... I don't know... Deadly... Dark... Mysterious... Usually when I'm around you, I feel a brighter aura..." Nagisa said.

"O-oh?" Yuzuru asked quickly. "I-I don't know! Urm... Are you sure i-i-it wasn't your a-aura?" Yuzuru questioned.

"Er..." Nagisa said. "She's gone back to stuttering..."

"I'm going to go find some wood! You can h-handle this, r-right?" Yuzuru asked.

"Yeah." Nagisa said. And with that, Yuzuru ran into the woods, leaving Nagisa all alone in confusion.

. . .

"Gah!" Akio exclaimed as he tripped over a stump and face planted the floor. Rinka sighed.

"You're so clumsy." Rinka said.

"Huh? You're not laughing?" Akio asked as he looked at Rinka with a face full of dirt.

"Why would I laugh at your misfortunes?" Rinka asked.

"Rei does..." Akio said.

"Well I'm not her. If she laughs at you when you get hurt, she's not a very good friend." Rinka said. A shadow covered Akio's eyes as he stood up. The atmosphere changed to a dark one. "Er... You ok?" Rinka asked.

"Don't talk crap about Rei! I fall on purpose to make her laugh! The things she puts up with on daily life, she deserves to laugh!" Akio shouted before walking off with the dark atmosphere following him.

"Hey, wait!" Rinka shouted as she chased after him.

...

"Achoo!" Rei sneezed. Her sneeze was like a squeak and it was quite cute. Her and Taiga were both sat outside their tent, fire in front of them.

"You're not getting cold are you?" Taiga asked.

"Oh, no, I'm fine." Rei smiled.

"So hey, you're part of the trio, RAY, right?" Taiga asked.

"That's right." Rei smiled.

"How did you, Yuudai and Akio meet?" Taiga asked.

"It's the same for me and the guys as it was for Ama and Mae." Rei said as she looked into the fire.

"Err... I don't know their story." Taiga said with a blank expression.

"I was always bullied." Rei said.

"Heh?! For what?!" Taiga exclaimed.

"For the way I look." Rei sighed.

"The way you look?! What?! But how?!" Taiga exclaimed.

"Huh?" Rei questioned. She then giggled. "You didn't think I always looked like this did you?" She asked.

"Err..."

"My hair. It's dyed." Rei said as she picked up a piece of her hair. "And my skin? I wear make up to hide all the scars." Rei said as she touched her cheek. "One day when a group of girls ganged up on me, Yuudai and Akio came to my rescue." Rei said.

"You don't seem to be the type to be bullied." Taiga said.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover Taiga." Rei said. She then covered her mouth. "Sorry. I should have asked permission before saying your first name." She said. Taiga laughed.

"It's fine. Just call me Taiga." Taiga said.

"Ok. Feel free to call me by my first name too." Rei smiled.

. . .

"There." Ichirin said as she tied a rope to a tree.

"Why do you use that for an escape?" Ryunosuke asked.

"I'm not this time." Ichirin smiled.

"What do you mean?" Ryunosuke asked.

"You just presumed we'll be using this for our escape root, right?" Ichirin asked. Ryunosuke nodded. "So, we'll go east in stead. They'll think we've gone this way because of the rope." Ichirin said.

"I see..." Ryunosuke said. "She's really taking this seriously." He thought. Ichirin stood up on the branch and looked around. "What are you looking for?" Ryunosuke asked.

"Change of plans. We'll go west. There's two fires due East, 1 north and 3 South. The others, I can't see. So I'm presuming they haven't set up their fire yet." Ichirin said.

"She's really going to be an amazing assassin one day..." Ryunosuke thought as he looked at Ichirin, smiling as she looked around. Ryunosuke had a slight blush creep up on his cheeks as his heart rate began to go faster. "What? What is this?" Ryunosuke thought as he put his hand over his heart.

"Huh? You ok down there?" Ichirin asked.

"Huh? Yeah. I'm fine." Ryunosuke said.

"Your hand is over your heart... You're not going to collapse are you?!" Ichirin asked with a gasp.

"N-no! Not at all!" Ryunosuke said.

"Then what's wrong?" Ichirin asked as she looked at Ryunosuke with worry.

"Ah. It's nothing. Urm... I think I'm just getting a cough." Ryunosuke said as he coughed.

"Should we go back to the campsite?" Ichirin asked.

"No. It's fine." Ryunosuke said.

"We better get some wood to start the fire if you're feeling ill." Ichirin said.

"She's not listening to a word I'm saying..." Ryunosuke thought with a swear drop. Ichirin was about to climb down the tree, but then she wobbled a little. Ryunosuke's eyes went wide and so did Ichirin's. She squeaked as she began to fall, but luckily, Ryunosuke managed to catch her, but unluckily, he fell back onto his backside. Ichirin had her eyes closed tightly. She looked like a terrified child. "I've never seen her like this before..." Ryunosuke thought. "I've seen her as happy, angry, flustered, worried and serious, but not terrified." Ryunosuke thought. Ichirin opened one eye to see if she was safe. She then sighed in relief and looked at Ryunosuke with a smile.

"Thanks a lot." She said.

"I-it's fine..." Ryunosuke said.

"Huh? Are you sure you're feeling ok?" Ichirin asked.

"I'm fine..." Ryunosuke said. The two looked at each other for a minute. For some unknown reason, the two began to get closer and closer. Their faces were only inches away. Like they were going to kiss, but then they heard a twig snap and the two jumped. They looked to see a squirrel stood on a broken twig. The squirrel looked at the two and then ran up a tree and into hiding. Ichirin and Ryunosuke sighed. The two then had red cheeks when they realised what was about to happen, if the squirrel didn't distract them.

"I-I'll go get some wood!" Ichirin said quickly as she got up and ran through the trees.

"W-were we a-a-actually going to do that...?" Ryunosuke thought. Soon, night had taken over the sky. The teachers had gone round, giving the students already nicely cooked food to eat. After everyone had eaten, they had gone to bed, tired from today's activities.

Tbc...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 231 45
This is a Nagikae fan fiction of the anime Assassination Classroom. Nagisa Shiota and Kaede Kayano are classmates in Kunugigaoka Junior High's Class...
695K 44.9K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...
24.7K 613 29
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...
13.8K 125 28
»Koro Sensei in the anime: Assassination Classroom« [CLOSED AND FINISHED] SOME of the scenarios will be set on before having Koro Sensei introduced t...